Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 13, 2013 12:50 AM
Jul 2013
Who would make a better leader ? A Male or Female and why ?

In general, Are women not cut out for leading a country ?

Do you think that men are best at handling tough situations ?

Mod Note: Discussion is getting repetitious. Thread locked.
rodacNov 14, 2013 9:40 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 13, 2013 12:53 AM

Sep 2013
Males are more assertive, females are better at reaching compromises. Both have their strong points.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Nov 13, 2013 12:56 AM

Oct 2013
Leadership skills and quality are independent from a persons gender. It takes a certain mind set, charisma, order and a connection with the follower base to become a good leader.
TyconNov 13, 2013 1:00 AM
The self is because it believes it is.
Nov 13, 2013 12:59 AM

Sep 2013
BeyondNero said:

Also which century are you living in? There's lots of women leading countries today.

Nov 13, 2013 1:01 AM
Jul 2013
Shiratori99 said:
BeyondNero said:

Also which century are you living in? There's lots of women leading countries today.

LOTS?

Name them.
Nov 13, 2013 1:02 AM

Nov 2013
Both genders can be amazing leaders. It's not a why question. It just is.
stupidfucker said:
Screw you, 'moshimoshikitty', you fucked up my thread.

Nov 13, 2013 1:05 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:

Yet you rarely see an achieving women at leading like a man.
Nov 13, 2013 1:05 AM

Jul 2011
BeyondNero said:
Shiratori99 said:
BeyondNero said:

LOTS?

Name them.

All the woman just got kicked out of power over here in straya

me manly

i dont want no vagina running the country
Nov 13, 2013 1:08 AM

Nov 2013
Actually there has been quite a good amount of women who has already lead a country (and is currently leading). Google it yourself.

Also, the ability to lead does not depend on a person's gender.
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 13, 2013 1:09 AM

Dec 2012
The white male with property and a prominent slave holder (hello forefathers!).

Nov 13, 2013 1:09 AM

Sep 2013
BeyondNero said:
Shiratori99 said:
BeyondNero said:

LOTS?

Name them.

It's common in Europe. Look for them yourself.

Nov 13, 2013 1:12 AM
Jul 2013
Shiratori99 said:

It's common in Europe. Look for them yourself.

I was hoping you can back what you said but if you feel like you don't want to do it then...

Zeppen said:
Actually there has been quite a good amount of women who has already lead a country (and is currently leading). Google it yourself.

Don't tell me to google it your the one who's saying : "there has been quite a good amount of women who has already lead a country (and is currently leading)."

Back it up people.

Mod Edit: Quote tower reduced, double-post combined.
rodacNov 14, 2013 9:21 PM
Nov 13, 2013 1:19 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:

What kind of bullcrap is this? Listen babe, I'm not sure if you are purely talking about countries but in being leaders themselves there is a large amount of woman and men that are good leaders. Even if the majority of men are good at being leaders for a country, women can just be equally great leaders even if they aren't majority chosen as country leaders. The leader lies within the person themselves, not the gender. Women make great leaders in makeup and hair on the majority. Doesn't mean men can't be great leaders in those categories as well. It has nothing to do with gender.
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 1:24 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:

What kind of bullcrap is this? Listen babe, I'm not sure if you are purely talking about countries but in being leaders themselves there is a large amount of woman and men that are good leaders. Even if the majority of men are good at being leaders for a country, women can just be equally great leaders even if they aren't majority chosen as country leaders. The leader lies within the person themselves, not the gender. Women make great leaders in makeup and hair on the majority. Doesn't mean men can't be great leaders in those categories as well. It has nothing to do with gender.

It has nothing to do with gender, Your right.

And you cant say in an argument: "there is a large amount of woman and men that are good leaders." with no proof.

For the last time i say it if you don't have information on what the fuck your talking about then don't, Cuz everything you just said got blown with the winds because your couldn't back it up with evidence.
Nov 13, 2013 1:28 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:

It has nothing to do with gender, Your right.

And you cant say in an argument: "there is a large amount of woman and men that are good leaders." with no proof.

For the last time i say it if you don't have information on what the fuck your talking about then don't, Cuz everything you just said got blown with the winds because your couldn't back it up with evidence.

Do I need to back it up? It's pretty obvious there is a large amount of leaders from both genders worldwide. I'm not just talking about country leaders either. I'm talking about people who make good leaders even if it's just to play a game of childish adventure. Leaders come in every age and every gender.
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 1:30 AM

Jan 2009
as long as they are capable leaders it does not matter what gender they are
Nov 13, 2013 1:32 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
Zeppen said:

Don't tell me to google it your the one who's saying : "there has been quite a good amount of women who has already lead a country (and is currently leading)."

Back it up people.

http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/Current-Women-Leaders.htm
http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/Presidents-Chronological.htm
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0801534.html
http://geography.about.com/od/politicalgeography/a/Women-Leaders.htm
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2005455,00.html

There's too many to list them for you in here.
I don't know if you're just being lazy to search it yourself or what...
ZeppenNov 13, 2013 1:44 AM
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 13, 2013 1:33 AM
Jul 2013

Finally someone who's smart I've been opining this for 20 minutes now.

Now i can argue.

The page does shows of women currently leading there countries, But i didn't say there wasn't any women leading a country, My question was are they fit to lead a country like a man does ?

All of their achievement put together don't began to compare against Mahatma Gandhi, Adolf Hitler or George Washington etc...
Nov 13, 2013 1:34 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:

Now i can argue.

The page does shows of women currently leading there countries, But i didn't say there wasn't any women leading a country, My question was are they fit to lead a country like a man does ?

All of their achievement put together don't began to compare against Mahatma Gandhi, Adolf Hitler or George Washington etc...

You're so stubborn.
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 1:38 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:

Now i can argue.

You're so stubborn.

Am not stubborn, Am persistent.
Nov 13, 2013 1:45 AM

Jan 2013
Overall, I would say men are the better leaders of a country. The male assertiveness is the main reason for my opinion. There are females leaders that are also assertive but they are the exception.
Nov 13, 2013 1:52 AM
Jul 2013
_Ghost_ said:
Overall, I would say men are the better leaders of a country. The male assertiveness is the main reason for my opinion. There are females leaders that are also assertive but they are the exception.

And that's why men are the majority in leading a nation.

Bottom line, I like women (I know who doesn't) But a woman + country, I just don't see them running a country like a man.

BTW: 19 female leaders against 195, That's like what 1%.
Nov 13, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
_Ghost_ said:

Bottom line, I like women (I know who doesn't) But a woman + country, I just don't see them running a country like a man.

Hold on there. Why men are the majority leaders of a country. They can run a country like a man. EVEN if there hasn't been a woman to do so yet, it can happen. On a side note am I fit to run a country Nero?
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:

Now i can argue.

I am going to scold you on this logic. All of these individuals were extremely memorable leaders, that being said they were all in positions of power during periods of history, and cultural situations in which women were not allowed to hold power and/or it was publicly frowned upon.

The research into the traits of leadership is numerous. "The Great Man" theory of which this thread is essentially based on is now discredited. For those of you who are not familiar with this theory it essentially states that certain individuals are born with better leadership qualities than others(gender, race, confidence, intelligence, ect.) The bottom line is that you can't determine whether someone will be a good or bad leader from birth. That being said some children may show signs of leadership early in life, maybe they're good at sharing, maybe they show increased compassion for their friends. What ultimately determines who becomes the great leaders is how this behavior is rewarded/punished. Now, despite efforts at establishing equality in early childhood there are still disparities between how children of different gender's are treated. For example a girl may be encouraged at a young age through toy's and other external influences to be more caring and submissive. Where as a boy may be actively encouraged to partake in sports, and be treated with a "boys will be boys" attitude. The result of this is the essential molding of future traits during the early stages of childhood. So the better question to ask isn't "Which gender is better at leading?", but rather "Which gender do I think is better at leading, and how will my beliefs effect the way I raise a child?".
Nov 13, 2013 2:10 AM
Jul 2013
What you said is off topic and irreverent, Here i am stating facts and examples and all you have done is make Lecture and tell story's, And i'll say it for the last time, This thread is not about how to raise a leader, Its about who is better at leading and to come into conclusion and support your argument you have to give facts throw out the history and present time, Not talking about theory's.

I have searched and searched for something, For that one thing that would make me support a woman in running a country but i didn't not find it, Most women don't have or don't overly think about taking leader ship in a country.
Nov 13, 2013 2:10 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:

Yes, the way they lead are different. Yes, there are much more male leaders. But no, a woman is capable of running a country like a man. It's not about the gender, it's not about how there are more male leaders than women, it's not about how you can't see it. It can happen (heck, it has already happened). I don't know if you're being close minded or just being a sexist.
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 13, 2013 2:12 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
_Ghost_ said:

Hold on there. Why men are the majority leaders of a country. They can run a country like a man. EVEN if there hasn't been a woman to do so yet, it can happen. On a side note am I fit to run a country Nero?

They are cuz of facts, You know that one thing that you can't understand FACTS.
Nov 13, 2013 2:17 AM

Sep 2013
The reason why there's more male leaders is obviously

1. It has always been this way. People are resistant to change.

2. Men are more interested in gaining power than women, most women would probably not want such a position

Nov 13, 2013 2:17 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
_Ghost_ said:

It's not facts. It's a very accurate opinion based on history, but it is a FACT that one day a woman could run a country just like any of the great leading men in the country. Don't go around spreading opinions when it is a FACT it can happen.
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 2:18 AM
Jul 2013
Zeppen said:
BeyondNero said:

Yes, the way they lead are different. Yes, there are much more male leaders. But no, a woman is capable of running a country like a man. It's not about the gender, it's not about how there are more male leaders than women, it's not about how you can't see it. It can happen (heck, it has already happened). I don't know if you're being close minded or just being a sexist.

First of all don't attack me and make accusations and assumptions.

If women are capable of running a country then why aren't they are in bigger numbers, Why most nations around the world elect a man and not a women? Is'nt because they have no faith in a woman running country. Isn't a fact that women run their emotion a lot more than a man does?
Nov 13, 2013 2:22 AM

Jan 2013
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
The bottom line is that you can't determine whether someone will be a good or bad leader from birth.

A good and valid point with which I agree but, the truth is most people seek the most charismatic leader. Which will probably be a male than a female.
Nov 13, 2013 2:23 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
_Ghost_ said:

It's not facts. It's a very accurate opinion based on history, but it is a FACT that one day a woman could run a country just like any of the great leading men in the country. Don't go around spreading opinions when it is a FACT it can happen.

"It's a very accurate opinion based on history" <<< You just contradicted yourself. And defined a closer meaning to the word FACTS.
Nov 13, 2013 2:24 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
Zeppen said:
BeyondNero said:

If women are capable of running a country then why aren't they are in bigger numbers, Why most nations around the world elect a man and not a women? Is'nt because they have no faith in a woman running country. Isn't a fact that women run their emotion a lot more than a man does?

Why are emotions brought into this now.
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 2:28 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:

"It's a very accurate opinion based on history" <<< You just contradicted yourself. And defined a closer meaning to the word FACTS.

I didn't do jack shit. You're the one being a unrealistic. You're saying that a woman could never run a country as successful as men in the future. That is something that could happen. It is your opinion that men run countries better than women based off of the fact that the top leading country runners were men. Hitler, GeorgeW, and etc. They are a accurate opinion made by you based off of the leaders from the history. It will still always be a fact that a woman could be a successful leader like Hitler even if it hasn't happened yet. It is a fact it could. Fact is something that is proven. Validated from the source. It is not proven that a woman can not run a country as well as Hitler for example. It never will be because you can't see the future.
rodacNov 14, 2013 9:23 PM
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 2:31 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
Zeppen said:
BeyondNero said:

Why are emotions brought into this now.

Because it's most found on women more than men, And which people why always chose the man over the women, because they are (the people) afraid that a women might be a victim of her emotions in which would retain her from acting well on position as leading a country.

Some of them are strong but like always majority rules and the majority are weaker than men wither we liked it or not it's fact.
Nov 13, 2013 2:31 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
Zeppen said:
BeyondNero said:

All of your questions can be answered if you do a reasearch.

Anyway, there are more men because it has always been that way since the beginning. Hell, women can't even vote & go to school before unlike men. It has been a traditional belief since then that women are there to stay at home and take care of children. But as the years gone by, women are finally given the chance to do what men can. However, only a few women are running for president (or others). Some women are capable but not interested. Some women are interested but not capable. Some women are neither of those two and some women are both capable and interested. Sometimes, stereotypes about this are preventing women to have power.

Anywho, you should read this: http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/08/why-do-so-many-incompetent-men/
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 13, 2013 2:39 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:

I didn't do jack shit. You're the one being a unrealistic. You're saying that a woman could never run a country as successful as men in the future. That is something that could happen. It is your opinion that men run countries better than women based off of the fact that the top leading country runners were men. Hitler, GeorgeW, and etc. They are a accurate opinion made by you based off of the leaders from the history. It will still always be a fact that a woman could be a successful leader like Hitler even if it hasn't happened yet. It is a fact it could. Fact is something that is proven. Validated from the source. It is not proven that a woman can not run a country as well as Hitler for example. It never will be because you can't see the future.

Listen to me, We are talking about the present and the past no one can predict the future (not even you).

You can't say If's and But's in an argument. "They could have did this and they could have did that", And the fact they haven't done any thing significant, Name me one president or a prime minister that made something for her to be remembered for.
Nov 13, 2013 2:42 AM

Nov 2013
Just read this shit and get over it. http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/08/why-do-so-many-incompetent-men/
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 13, 2013 2:46 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:

Listen to me, We are talking about the present and the past no one can predict the future (not even you).

You can't say If's and But's in an argument. "They could have did this and they could have did that", And the fact they haven't done any thing significant, Name me one president or a prime minister that made something for her to be remembered for.

I can't...but I do know it's a fact that at least it could happen. Then again, I don't know anything about presidents or prime minsters. All I know is it's a fact it could happen in the future. That's all I'm trying to say, I don't think we should deny possibilities. Even if they haven't happened.
stupidfucker said:

Nov 13, 2013 2:49 AM
Jul 2013
Zeppen said:
BeyondNero said:
Zeppen said:
BeyondNero said:

All of your questions can be answered if you do a reasearch.

Anyway, there are more men because it has always been that way since the beginning. Hell, women can't even vote & go to school before unlike men. It has been a traditional belief since then that women are there to stay at home and take care of children. But as the years gone by, women are finally given the chance to do what men can. However, only a few women are running for president (or others). Some women are capable but not interested. Some women are interested but not capable. Some women are neither of those two and some women are both capable and interested. Sometimes, stereotypes about this are preventing women to have power.

Anywho, you should read this: http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/08/why-do-so-many-incompetent-men/

I'll address it although it doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

it's not about the incompetent of men (and even while there is a good number of incompetent men as leaders, but they don't even began to scratch the surface of good men).

As a matter of a fact i shall ask you this: Why women aren't noticeable after their throw of running a country?
Nov 13, 2013 2:58 AM
Jul 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:

I can't...but I do know it's a fact that at least it could happen. Then again, I don't know anything about presidents or prime minsters. All I know is it's a fact it could happen in the future. That's all I'm trying to say, I don't think we should deny possibilities. Even if they haven't happened.

How about the Iron Lady, Are you telling me that you've never heard of her ?
How old are you anyways ?

I mean i give you a bone when i said prime minister, And i expected either the iron lady (Margret thatcher) or the president of Liberia Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, But obviously you don't know anything about History.
Nov 13, 2013 2:59 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
What you said is off topic and irreverent, Here i am stating facts and examples and all you have done is make Lecture and tell story's, And i'll say it for the last time, This thread is not about how to raise a leader, Its about who is better at leading and to come into conclusion and support your argument you have to give facts throw out the history and present time, Not talking about theory's.

I have searched and searched for something, For that one thing that would make me support a woman in running a country but i didn't not find it, Most women don't have or don't overly think about taking leader ship in a country.

Thanks professor.But stating that Hitler, Washington, and Ghandi were great leaders are not facts they are opinions. I'm more than willing to back everything I said with sources, and studies. Maybe I was not clear enough for you, or you have not been taught the proper way to perform research before discrediting others. The first article demonstrates how your idea of thinking about leadership is out dated. The second article presents a solid thesis for the role of external influence on the leadership qualities found in later adult hood. Finally, the last article is a study which shows that the out come of the second article resulting into the respective genders leading differently. And perhaps if you had taken the time to look at the results presented in the resolution of the author's hypothesis you wouldn't have to argue based on opinion any longer.

http://business-school.exeter.ac.uk/documents/papers/management/2003/0308.pdf

http://gauss.unh.edu/~vdruskat/gender%20and%20leadership%20style.pdf
TheDarkLordOtakuNov 13, 2013 3:08 AM
Nov 13, 2013 3:12 AM
Jul 2013
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
BeyondNero said:

Thanks professor.But stating that Hitler, Washington, and Ghandi were great leaders are not facts they are opinions.

Those people are great leaders based on the world and most importantly their countrymen, For you just to say that is just an opinion is very close minded thing to say, Who are to go against the world? Do you even know what Hitler did to his people in his time, And Washington, George Washington, Oh my god man just google him if you don't know anything about him.

What is this long ass url you broke the goddamn page man.

One more thing folks, this is an argument and no need for sarcasm or anything else than facts, proof, or good knowledge of history, and no url re-directions.

BeyondNeroNov 13, 2013 3:16 AM
Nov 13, 2013 3:22 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
BeyondNero said:

Thanks professor.But stating that Hitler, Washington, and Ghandi were great leaders are not facts they are opinions.

Those people are great leaders based on the world and most importantly their countrymen, For you just to say that is just an opinion is very close minded thing to say, Who are to go against the world? Do you even know what Hitler did to his people in his time, And Washington, George Washington, Oh my god man just google him if you don't know anything about him.

What is this long ass url you broke the goddamn page man.

One more thing folks, this is an argument and no need for sarcasm or anything else than facts, proof, or good knowledge of history, and no url re-directions.

I don't know how else to explain this to you other than to show you the dictionary definition of opinion.

Full Definition of OPINION
a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter
b : approval, esteem
a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge
b : a generally held view

I am perfectly aware of what each of these individuals did. That being said your argument is based on your OPINION, and the SHARED OPINION of others. They may very well be good leaders, and in fact if you looked perhaps you could find some legitimate studies(hint hint) that prove your point. But right now your argument has no solid base.
Nov 13, 2013 3:38 AM
Jul 2013
fact
fakt/

a thing that is indisputably the case.
"she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public"

They are great it's a fact and it's not opinions, in which you have failed to prove your point and now trying to discredit what i said about them with copying from the internet with out full awareness of what you are saying, When the knife cuts the butter no one thinks twice on the FACT that the butter is now in half. Same as saying it's not a fact about their greatness which would be narrow minded and only coming from a person with a little or no knowledge of history.

That's my base.

"Ignorance is the plague of this world"
Nov 13, 2013 4:03 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
fact
fakt/

a thing that is indisputably the case.
"she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public"

They are great it's a fact and it's not opinions, in which you have failed to prove your point and now trying to discredit what i said about them with copying from the internet with out full awareness of what you are saying, When the knife cuts the butter no one thinks twice on the FACT that the butter is now in half. Same as saying it's not a fact about their greatness which would be narrow minded and only coming from a person with a little or no knowledge of history.

That's my base.

"Ignorance is the plague of this world"
I'm copying and pasting from the internet, because I am trying to show foundation for my argument. Somehow in this post you have posted the dictionary definition of fact, and immediately below it once again based an argument on opinion. I honestly don't know how to proceed with this conversation. Two words that have the definition of them posted on this page. You appear to have come to the conclusion that I have no understanding of history, which is once again based without facts, and frankly insulting. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I never attempted to discredit the "greatness" of Washington ect. I merely commented that if you want to base an argument on that mindset then you will need actual facts to back it up. Posting URLs onto a web page does not mean that I do not know what I'm talking about its called citing your work. If I were to make comments such as yours without showing legitimate evidence to back my arguments, then my works would have no credit in the academic community.
Nov 13, 2013 6:13 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:

I'll address it although it doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

it's not about the incompetent of men (and even while there is a good number of incompetent men as leaders, but they don't even began to scratch the surface of good men).

As a matter of a fact i shall ask you this: Why women aren't noticeable after their throw of running a country?

If you read at least the first four paragraphs of the article, your questions "If women are capable of running a country then why aren't they are in bigger numbers, Why most nations around the world elect a man and not a women?" are answered.

Common sense. Because there are only a few women leaders. However, some are remarkable like Margaret Thatcher, Corazon Aquino, Golda Meir etc (and others are mostly queens).

And I don't really think someone has to win this argument. I don't know why, but you sound like you don't really want a woman to lead a country or something. You know why it seems like almost everyone is against you? Because you're insisting and keep on pointing out that men can only lead a country. We get it. We know that majority are men, but we just wanted to say that women are also capable of leading a country like men does. Leading is not based on gender. Please don't underestimate a woman's ability in leading just because there's only a few of them and they're not noticeable like male leaders. That's all thanks.
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 13, 2013 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
There is some sexism involved in this thread, but it just look like the opening poster is a bit ignorant of social realities in the past and present.

Info #1: Women lacked right to have education, right to vote, and a plethora of other rights for centuries. They still probably do in many countries now.
Info #2: There are still "glass ceilings" in society, a term you should look up if you do not understand. This is a phenomenon socially determined, not something that is. Women still earn significantly less than men in many countries, irrelevant of how actually good they are at their job. This goes back to the "glass ceiling" effect still in place.

You're not going to find many significant women leaders simply because they never even got the chance to try it out. You can't just say "oh they're incompetent" because society used to looked down on them and thought there were a biological reality that they're incompetent in certain areas, which is mostly unfounded opinions and overgeneralization.

I recommend opening poster to read a bit about gender inquality before stating that women are less competent to lead than men. But from reading the thread, it look like opening poster has no intention to be open about other opinions, but more focused on somehow arguing and proving others wrong.
TachiiNov 13, 2013 10:27 AM
Nov 13, 2013 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
Neither.

If your ideals and your intentions don't get across correctly, doesn't matter what gender the leader is. You can just shove those policies right back where they came from.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How often do you go to the gym or workout in general?

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

13 by FZREMAKE »»
11 minutes ago

» I believe in solipsism. Is that crazy?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

20 by Zarutaku »»
12 minutes ago

» I bet you can't guess from what game this piano piece is

philtecturophy - 5 hours ago

4 by Xypheron »»
13 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KiraraFan - May 7

231 by GinIonSui »»
28 minutes ago

» Where your Feelings + Thoughts are focused (2 question quiz)

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

2 by juanlqr »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.