Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 2, 2013 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
Is it a Guy?.... Is it a Gal?... NO, Its Hideyoshi!!! XD

Loved the show in any case,, more of Xenovia and man isnt that Azazel guy just so amazing and cool.. I am a guy and i have started Fan-girling whenever he shows in the series... ( ' ' ) /

And that ending .... nuff said...
]
CapnSwingSep 2, 2013 10:23 AM
Sep 2, 2013 10:33 AM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
loveyuri said:
Man... 3 more eps left...
Hope there's a 3rd season :D

Gasper is soo kawaiiii xD

Two cute guys in one EPS???!!!!!
(Gasper and Michael xD)

Its running around the center of the top 25 every week its aired and is a top selling VN so all signs point to Yes. Pretty much anything that stays up in the top 25 keeps running.

Luckly the LN is nearing its end I think so maybe we'll get it all soon. Though Its too bad they stick to so few eps a go -_-. Ah well still good ep and good show.

Light novels are no where near ending.

Sep 2, 2013 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
Newhopes said:
RedArmyShogun said:
loveyuri said:
Man... 3 more eps left...
Hope there's a 3rd season :D

Gasper is soo kawaiiii xD

Two cute guys in one EPS???!!!!!
(Gasper and Michael xD)

Its running around the center of the top 25 every week its aired and is a top selling VN so all signs point to Yes. Pretty much anything that stays up in the top 25 keeps running.

Luckly the LN is nearing its end I think so maybe we'll get it all soon. Though Its too bad they stick to so few eps a go -_-. Ah well still good ep and good show.

Light novels are no where near ending.

^What he said. There are, at the very least, somewhere around 4 story arcs left, and I am sure there will be a lot more.
Sep 2, 2013 11:35 AM

Jul 2013
Before anything, I hate traps but I love the reverse ones.
Still, enjoyable episode.
Looks like shit is about to get real, don't spoil me please.
Sep 2, 2013 12:41 PM

Sep 2012
OMG!(*headache*) I dont care anymore! I wanna bring Gasper home! ><
Sep 2, 2013 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
Not a fan of the whiny trap loli. 3/5
Sep 2, 2013 2:54 PM

Dec 2012
You just activated my trap card! Gasper seems like a good character, especially if he were to take on the same ideas as Issei, that would be so awesome. A harem Hideyoshi xD Issei shows us why he's the Harem King. Nice entry of the leader of angels, Michael. I wonder what purpose their meeting holds, most likely in form of a power-up since it's been a while now. Suddenly Issei is connected to all the three leaders as one would be expecting. Should have had a little bit more fanservice, but i guess the last episodes has brought up the expectations as they were really good.
Sep 2, 2013 4:01 PM
Jul 2013
Tekii said:
You just activated my trap card! Gasper seems like a good character, especially if he were to take on the same ideas as Issei, that would be so awesome. A harem Hideyoshi xD Issei shows us why he's the Harem King. Nice entry of the leader of angels, Michael. I wonder what purpose their meeting holds, most likely in form of a power-up since it's been a while now. Suddenly Issei is connected to all the three leaders as one would be expecting. Should have had a little bit more fanservice, but i guess the last episodes has brought up the expectations as they were really good.

Agreed, but can someone tell me what "Trap" everyone is talking about. I seem to be missing something .. :(
Sep 2, 2013 4:06 PM

Oct 2009
fackifiknow said:
Not a fan of the whiny trap loli. 3/5

same here
i wouldnt care if wasnt so overly whiny. i despise hi pitched whiny characters
Sep 2, 2013 4:11 PM

Aug 2013
Anmoly97 said:
Tekii said:

Agreed, but can someone tell me what "Trap" everyone is talking about. I seem to be missing something .. :(

Taken directly from knowyourmeme:

Internet slang deriving from 4chan, a reference to the ‘It’s a Trap!’ meme, twisted into new meanings.
Basically, the idea is a boy who looks so convincingly like a female, that by the time you realize you’ve made a mistake, it’s already too late.
Thus, a ‘Trap’
This term has come to refer to both anime characters and real life crossedressers/transgender people.
Transversely, a ‘Reverse Trap’ refers to a girl who looks very convincingly male.

Basically it refers to Gasper being a crossdressing boy.
Sep 2, 2013 4:21 PM

May 2010
traps and all the final piece
Sep 2, 2013 4:50 PM

Apr 2008
What a great episode. Had quite its moments. Too bad Issei and Saji, it was indeed a trap. lol. The scenes with Koneko teasing Gasper with garlic was hilarious, and Xenovia with the condoms still. lol. Akeno still looks good in a Miko outfit, while Michael couldn't have any brighter introduction. lol.

Just 3 more episodes to go. Surprised with the Irina shot though, her comeback is abit earlier compared to the LN, but is fine.

Sep 2, 2013 5:19 PM

Sep 2012
hahah quite a fine episode that it..
really love it.. gasper voice really fit him.

saji and issei in snyc at express their depression.
Sep 2, 2013 5:56 PM

Jul 2012
Ah, forgot that the trap would be next though I knew it was going to be a recluse. Pretty nice episode.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Sep 2, 2013 6:54 PM

Feb 2013
trap......my only weakness.
Sep 2, 2013 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
LOL Traps... Traps... TRAPS EVERYWHERE
Sep 2, 2013 8:53 PM

Apr 2011
I liked the MGS reference lol.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 2, 2013 8:54 PM

May 2012
Episode was pretty funny. Koneko was awesome. This episode would have been pretty awesomer if I hadn't already known that trap spoiler....

Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 2, 2013 8:56 PM

Oct 2012
Ahhh, it's Gasper! Loved it when Koneko bullies him while having a straight face, lol. Loved Issei's goals in life and how serious he gets xD. Also, I like the fact that it was Asia that suggested it, which was the opposite in the LNs. (Not to mention how Xenovia's help came into play, rofl).

And Michael makes his appearance! Excited about

One of my favorite moments is coming up! Can't wait for the next episode :3
Sep 2, 2013 9:46 PM

Jan 2013
That was pretty good, they have a new member now.
Sep 2, 2013 9:52 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, Gasper joins the crew. :D His past was quite sad but explains why he's so shy and afraid of people. Koneko bullying Gasper with garlic was hilarious. xD It was really nice to see Gasper opening up to Issei. It would have been a lot better if Gasper was actually a girl though. Dem traps. >.> Haha, Gasper was going crazy but as soon as Xenovia put the bag on his head, he was all right. Michael is the leader of all angels? :o
5/5
Sep 2, 2013 10:24 PM

Sep 2012
Issei should just take a leave from Hikki (of OreGairu) book and admit to himself that trap can often be more attractive than a girl LOL LOL

Love the voice acting of Sakura Ayane. Usually she voices characters who talk in confident tone like Akane in Vivired or Enomoto in Love Lab, but here she needs to do it almost all in shy and easily embarrassed voice, which sounds great to me.

And Xenoiva referring paper bags as "something to put on the head" when she holds out the condoms is gold.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 3, 2013 12:44 AM

Apr 2011
judging by how the show is progressing I think we may get another season. We shall see in the next few epds.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Sep 3, 2013 12:53 AM

Sep 2012
HungLikeaZombie said:
judging by how the show is progressing I think we may get another season. We shall see in the next few epds.
I am sure it will leave enough hints about the possibility of new season but at the end it all comes down to whether the sales of the BD/DVD, boost to LN sales and merchandise sales is good enough.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 3, 2013 4:19 AM

Aug 2013
Famn gaspers a guys man hes cute,i thougt blonde bishop babe combination was awsome ,episode was quite good he,s shy and cute thou issei chears him up :)
AqUar!An
Sep 3, 2013 5:14 AM

Nov 2012
Goddamnit! ITS A TRAP! XD
damn i'm too get into it! XD
it is really embrassing.. I hope gasper is a girl.. she is, no.. I mean he is.. -_- a vampire after all.. my favorite character -_- oh well.. lets see if I'm gonna like him or not :p
btw.. the episode is not really bad.. azazel show up :3 he is really the brave one..
and mikael :3 hmm the true of tenshi lol :3
Sep 5, 2013 5:56 PM
Jul 2013
I thought this episode was entertaining, Issei was funny. My favourite part was when Gasper got caught by Koneko doing a runner from the volleyball match lol
Sep 5, 2013 11:44 PM

Feb 2012
Wow, Gasper was really annoying the hell out of me. I like him better with the bag on his head.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2013 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
Hopefully the last 3 episode will be as epic as the last 3 of season 1, but it's unlikely.
Riser vs Issei was too good.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 6, 2013 5:52 AM

Apr 2012
Now I hate Gasper
Sep 6, 2013 7:26 AM

Aug 2013
geralt said:
Hopefully the last 3 episode will be as epic as the last 3 of season 1, but it's unlikely.

Yep, IMO you can't beat the season 1 season finale...at least not that easily. Maybe with LN V10's ending.
Sep 6, 2013 9:18 AM

May 2011
Wait, are the Devils on good terms with Michael? Huh? O:
Sep 6, 2013 9:54 AM

Mar 2013
Gary29 said:
geralt said:

Yep, IMO you can't beat the season 1 season finale...at least not that easily. Maybe with LN V10's ending.

Nope it'll be better.

Vokoca said:

Missed the part about the peace conference between the 3 biblical factions the Devils,Angels and fallen angels?
NewhopesSep 6, 2013 10:12 AM

Sep 6, 2013 10:21 AM

Jul 2012
geralt said:

It will be better, though I can't say who ise will be fighting due to spoilers, but you should be able to tell who that is by now anyway
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
Sep 6, 2013 12:46 PM

May 2011
Finally some gender bender! I love this anime. :3
Sep 6, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2013
And the sealed Bishop is Gasper Vladi, a half-vampire trap who hates blood and is very shy. He owns Forbidden Balor View, which can stop time in a certain way. Since he's a he, he's the third male member! And Issei has the Perfect Combo Strategy for the three of them.

Saji makes an appearance again and Azazel states that Saji's Sacred Gear contains the soul of Vritra, the evil Black Dragon who's also known as the Prison Dragon, one of the Five Great Dragon Kings.

Lol at Gasper's paper bag hat. The idea came from Xenovia's condoms.

Archangel Michael appears! He's the leader of the Angels!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 7, 2013 3:20 AM

Mar 2012
really? a trap? why...?

>ITT my conflicted feelings
Sep 7, 2013 3:24 AM

Mar 2012
aw454wtr said:
geralt said:

It will be better, though I can't say who ise will be fighting due to spoilers, but you should be able to tell who that is by now anyway
I find his fight not as interesting as the other guy who become full badass and wacky after volume 4.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 7, 2013 3:31 PM

Aug 2011
Oh my god…Gasper, s-so cute. So moe…I'm so confused.
Wonderful new character.
Sep 7, 2013 5:02 PM

Jul 2013
Vokoca said:

Do you remember what happened earlier? The 3 sides are all coming together for a big meeting between each other which will take place at the school. Devils, in general, have never been on good terms with either side but they are making amends now and getting friendlier with one another. You'll see soon enough.
Work in progress...
Sep 7, 2013 9:09 PM

Dec 2009
Whoa... a trap? Never expected that lol
Looks like three more episodes to go, I could feel something... intense really building up for this conference thing that is happening.
Sep 8, 2013 4:16 AM

May 2011
Newhopes said:
Missed the part about the peace conference between the 3 biblical factions the Devils,Angels and fallen angels?

Black--Swordsman said:

Do you remember what happened earlier? The 3 sides are all coming together for a big meeting between each other which will take place at the school. Devils, in general, have never been on good terms with either side but they are making amends now and getting friendlier with one another. You'll see soon enough.

Ah, you’re right! I guess I was still too shocked by the Gasper-trap to remember that. :D
Sep 8, 2013 4:57 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, why did I only see now that their names are in the ED? Well I guess the way they move is too hypnotic to see the background. xD
Sep 12, 2013 4:19 AM

Mar 2012
No, it's a trap!

This episode felt so wrong
Sep 12, 2013 10:53 PM

Jun 2008
LALALALALALALA.....I can't hear you!!!

My penis has never lied to me before.....Gasper is one hot loli!

Fap, fap, fap!
Sep 19, 2013 4:26 AM

Apr 2013
LMAO the part when they came up with the idea of putting the bag over his head xD

Nice trap btw :o
Oct 3, 2013 11:07 AM

May 2012
A cross dressing loli, damn they sure can present everything cute in this anime :p
Pretty interesting episode though, lets see what's next!
Oct 5, 2013 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
That was freeking adorable!:)
Oct 7, 2013 10:46 AM

Jul 2010
A (trap) vampire who stops the time, oh well .. WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY~
Oh finally we see Michael.
Oct 7, 2013 11:36 AM

Oct 2012
Holy shit that TRAP ^^ so cute...great episode Gasper sure is something and Issei is as perverted as ever, so Azazel giving out free advice to them and Michael showing up , next one we got something hard comin'
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirgoodguy - Jul 7, 2013

251 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

144 by demxnys »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

164 by kitsune0 »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2013

295 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 8, 2013

115 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 11:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.