Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2013 8:28 AM
Apr 2012
Beating the Juubi just like that? I'm not buying it...

Of course Sasuke is still bad... We still need the final Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight...
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
Jun 12, 2013 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
Sakura being bad ass its awesome!
Sasuke (bleh) will do something, maybe in the end he will actually try to kill Naruto or something like that...
Jun 12, 2013 8:40 AM

May 2013
We finally see Orochimaru at the end? Is he going to help Tsunade? Can't wait for next chapter.
Jun 12, 2013 8:45 AM

Aug 2012
Although very annoying at times sasuke is a very complex character and his motives are so hard to read kind of like griffith from berserk in a way.
Jun 12, 2013 9:44 AM

Apr 2013
pp813 said:
Okay no, Sasuke is NAWT up to something!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT RIGHT AFTER HE HAS BECOME GOOD!! >.<

him becoming good is ruining this manga.. so yeah.

Not bad chapter compared to the trash that was released past few weeks.. One thing is still bugging me. Obito & Madara.. they might be the worst villains in history. One is gone in another dimension with Kakashi having a chat, the other one abandoned is lifelong plan and sat down on his ass while waiting for the first hokage.. also, the Juubi was really weak.
Jun 12, 2013 9:46 AM

Apr 2012
How long has Shizune been wearing the Konoha headband?

Jun 12, 2013 10:03 AM

Mar 2012
I hope Sasuke kills Sakura. Happy ending pls.
Jun 12, 2013 10:09 AM
Oct 2012
Wait so the all powerful 10 tails was defeated with only 2 attacks? I sure hope not, after all this thing can basically destroy the planet. Hopefully sasuke is still evil and gets killed or something.
Jun 12, 2013 10:30 AM

May 2008
Now kill tsunade orochimaru, doooooo it.
Jun 12, 2013 11:05 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter...
I was expecting the 3rd Hokage to do a jutsu when he touched grown with his hands.
Sakura, doing the same thing as Tsunade, and hopefully she ends up in coma too.
I'm liking Aoda, he looks cool.
Why the fuck is Sakura crying? are they tears of joy?!
Awesome combined jutsu by Naruto and Sasuke.
It's ridiculous how Naruto said that he is happy to have Wind style to help Sasuke's fire.
Nah, I don't think they defeated Juubi, it's only what the weak ninjas hope.
Sasuke's face doesn't necessarily mean that he's up to something. He is just expressing his hate towards the enemy.
Sai doubts Sasuke because he can't believe that he turned good and he wasn't there when Sasuke said he wanted to be Hokage.
Jugo is just surprised by Sasuke's change of heart, because he thinks he knows Sasuke well.
Oro FTW. he obviously is going to help Tsunade, his appearance there wouldn't have any other sense, he even took Karin with him.
Albi-kunJun 12, 2013 12:25 PM
Jun 12, 2013 11:49 AM
May 2013
The number of haters in this forum is amazing, I've seen worse only during my stay in Tunisy when the revolution was beginning
Jun 12, 2013 11:57 AM
Mar 2012
Varak-blackhand said:
The number of haters in this forum is amazing, I've seen worse only during my stay in Tunisy when the revolution was beginning

I think it's called Tunisia. I really love pretentious elitists.
Jun 12, 2013 12:12 PM

Jun 2008
Solo_Remnants said:
[color=purple]Unless I'm missing something, I don't see what particular evil thing Sasuke did, aside from wanting the Juubi to burn or whatnot.

You are right he did nothing evil other than have an angry face at the Juubei while wishing it do burn.
Not that i trust the guy but right now people are just jumping over nothing.

ArtemisX said:
OH man, things are just starting to really take a dark turn now. After all this time juubi has finally been defeated. Now its finally time to see orichimaru's true goal and something tells me sasuske is going to turn yet again.

Lol, i very much doubt that is enough to eliminate the 10 tails. I wouldn't count that little monster down just yet.

PrometheusZero said:
The naruto and Sasuke alliance just puts me in mind of when Dr. Doom teamed up with the Fantastic Four against Galactus. His reasoning is that he can't control the world if it's destroyed.

So, it puts me in mind of Sasuke. He couldn't defeat the Juubei himself and needs the help of the alliance. Really, Sasuke and Orochimaru's goals are self-aggrandizement. Sasuke wants to restore his clan and Orochi wants to be the most powerful ninja ever. Both are impossible while Obito is continuing Madara's plans.

Although what you say seems to be quite logical there is one problem. Why is he saying he wants to be a Hokage? He didn't have to say such things if he simply wanted to help the alliance for his benefit. So i have to believe that he really does indent to be Hokage and he won't go all crazy the moment they defeat Madara. Now whether that indention is for good is a whole other story.

Adviel said:
prism2525 said:
Adviel said:
Yes if sasuke turns back evil this manga still has a chance of ending well.

If it's as you say then Sasuke would never have been back on the good side at all but just acting along (which is remarkable in itself as I never thought Sasuke was able to act to save his life)

I didn`t consider Sasuke acting all this time I thought it was bad writing on Kishi`s part and changing his mind based on fan reaction.

No i think Sasuke isn't lying about wanting to be Hokage but that doesn't mean Kishi is crazy and suddenly made him the nicest guy around. His still probably twisted as fuck and his decisions don't have to do with suddenly growing a heart but with trying to make his own path or something and not allow himself to be a toy in the same destiny game. His probably pissed with all the similar fate bullshit and wants to give God a big "fuck you".
MonadJun 12, 2013 12:35 PM
Jun 12, 2013 12:46 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, of course it HAD to end just as Orochimaru arrives speaking to Tsunade. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jun 12, 2013 12:57 PM

Jun 2010
Oh man, that ending.
Spiralling light storm pitch black arrow mark zero....yup great name. lol
Why did they do a zoom up of Sakura's eye crying? o.O
Jun 12, 2013 1:18 PM

Jan 2013
Mikan5 said:
Finally!!! Back to the Kages!! Orochimaru... what are you...

SAKURA YOURE SO BADASS OMGGGGGGGGGG XDDDDDDD

IchigoHollowfi said:
Take that Sakura haters.

I'm not a sakura hter , but she didn't do anything badass in this chapter ._.
Jun 12, 2013 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
I think it was an awesome chapter . Finally we got to see what Orochimaru is up to yayy
Jun 12, 2013 1:39 PM

Aug 2012
Great chapter.

I've seen all kinds of theories about what Sasuke is planning. It's ranged from him turning on them to him having ordered Orochimaru to kill Tsunade so he can seize the Hokage seat after everything's done and over with. No theory I've seen makes me think "that's what he's up to" though. Well, I don't have any decent theories myself...so I'm just going to wait and see.

I even saw people arguing on youtube over whether Sakura was crying over Tsunade dying or some other reason. To me, it was blatantly obvious...

Anyway, I'm interesting in seeing how the kage are doing and what Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu are going to do.
Jun 12, 2013 1:45 PM

Mar 2013
This chapter was really awesome! The trio of sanin again! Sasuke's face while saying "BURN" epic!
But the the little shit is up to something! Kishimoto... you bastard you scared us some chapters ago! Yeah godsbless this chapter!
Jun 12, 2013 1:57 PM
Feb 2012
I'm not really sure what sasuke's motives are anymore, like does he have an extreme grudge against the juubi or something, or is it like against madara, and tobi now. cuz i don't think he'll turn against naruto again cuz gosh he'd have to be a darn good actor to cover all that hate.
Jun 12, 2013 3:30 PM

Jun 2008
Yusa-pyan said:
I'm not really sure what sasuke's motives are anymore, like does he have an extreme grudge against the juubi or something, or is it like against madara, and tobi now. cuz i don't think he'll turn against naruto again cuz gosh he'd have to be a darn good actor to cover all that hate.

I don't think it matters what his motives are in terms of opposing Madara since whatever they are, they certainly can't be fulfilled in a dreamy fake world.
Jun 12, 2013 3:44 PM

Jun 2012
Solo_Remnants said:
Unless I'm missing something, I don't see what particular evil thing Sasuke did, aside from wanting the Juubi to burn or whatnot.

Anywayyyy, I wanna see what Orochimaru is up to with Tsunade. Fuck all else right now.

Hmmmm, since when has Sasuke having an almost completely darkened face ever been a sign of being good?
Jun 12, 2013 3:46 PM

Nov 2012
So wait was the evil thing Sasuke was doing was him burning the torii/seal on the juubi's neck?

Edit: Nevermind I just reread chapter and realized that it hit the juubi's back not the torii.
YorusighJun 12, 2013 3:56 PM
Jun 12, 2013 4:55 PM

Apr 2013
Varak-blackhand said:
The number of fanboys in this forum is amazing*
Fixed.
Jun 12, 2013 9:53 PM

Aug 2009
Orochimaru true intentions is still get an Uchiha's bloodline and to control a bijuu but the strongest bijuu is Juubi. And destroy Konoha for good also achieve the most powerful sannin of all time.
Jun 12, 2013 9:57 PM

Aug 2009
Sasuke Uchiha true intentions destroy Konoha and kill Naruto Uzumaki. Also now to restore his clan and become a hokage? I don't think so... Sasuke still a villian to me.
Jun 12, 2013 11:07 PM

Dec 2008
Naruto and Sasuke have sure come a long way from that first combo attack on Zabuza!
Jun 12, 2013 11:12 PM

Dec 2008
In regards to Orochimaru, I think he is being sarcastic towards Tsunade current injured state and in the next chapter he will probably heal her.
Jun 12, 2013 11:30 PM
May 2013
Shaduge said:
Varak-blackhand said:

I think it's called Tunisia. I really love pretentious elitists.

...Tunisy is the capitol, genius
Jun 13, 2013 12:07 AM

Jul 2007
Monad said:
Solo_Remnants said:
[color=purple]Unless I'm missing something, I don't see what particular evil thing Sasuke did, aside from wanting the Juubi to burn or whatnot.

You are right he did nothing evil other than have an angry face at the Juubei while wishing it do burn.
Not that i trust the guy but right now people are just jumping over nothing.

ArtemisX said:
OH man, things are just starting to really take a dark turn now. After all this time juubi has finally been defeated. Now its finally time to see orichimaru's true goal and something tells me sasuske is going to turn yet again.

Lol, i very much doubt that is enough to eliminate the 10 tails. I wouldn't count that little monster down just yet.

You know you might be right, after thinking bout it a little. How can such a legendary monster, i mean this is the freaken juubi we are taking bout, to me that was just very underwhelming if it was defeated that easily, besides kishi would of never even mentioned its perfect form if it never was going to happen so yeah your probably correct in that. Notice how it says the juubi defeated? Question mark. So i think it might wake up again and some how reach its perfect form, but in order to do that, it has have the nine tails and 8 tails forms which it does not have, so its really hard to predict what will happen at this point. In any case, i think we are in for yet another surprise, finally going to see what orichimaru's true motives are and how they are tied to sasuske.

Jun 13, 2013 12:28 AM

May 2012
from katsuyu's reaction, tsunadde seems fine.. i dont actually like this sudden change of sasuke, wonder whats his goal other than being hokage.. :D

Jun 13, 2013 1:38 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like it might pick up next week after 3-4 horrible chapters, some of the worst since I've started reading it. I almost vomited in my mouth at this whole Team 7 rubbish.

Sasuke, you can redeem yourself(not really) by backstabbing everyone. Please do it! For once in the whole manga, do something cool! But seriously, how stupid are the Leaf ninjas to believe in Sasuke so quickly? Oh the naivety! I guess they are kids, after all, haha.

I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully it doesn't get worse. I mean, I'm one of the biggest Sasuke haters around, and for me to be relying on Sasuke to save the manga from falling into the toilet shows how bad it has gotten. LOL!
Jun 13, 2013 3:59 AM
May 2013
Can't comment until next chapter
Jun 13, 2013 9:11 AM

May 2012
Ewww it's turning into something like fairy tail and one piece. Boring.

That lame longarse name, oh goat.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 13, 2013 9:16 AM

Jan 2012
Nice combo...
Jun 13, 2013 10:23 AM

May 2011
Hmmm looks like its Orochimaru's turn to help Tsunade and the kages now.
Jun 13, 2013 6:26 PM

Dec 2011
Can't wait to see the side of the Kages and Orochimaru!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2013 5:58 AM
Jun 2013
Tsunade will be saved! Thank you Kishi.. every chapter keeps going better and better. BTW, I hope you won't kill Kakash on the later chapters. ^^ Coz if you will I'll hate you so so much.! >:)
Jun 14, 2013 6:19 AM
Dec 2011
Mmmm, I'm wondering if the people in this thread read the chapter properly and noticed some of the expressions and reactions that happened towards the end.

In my opinion, Sasuke is still evil and the kages won't live.
Jun 14, 2013 11:58 AM

Apr 2009
Has Sasuke just redirected his hatred? Or have I been totally played by Kishi.....

I WANT SASUKE TO BE GOOD

Orochimaru is probs going to save Tsunade. If he kills her while shes already down.... that's pretty messed up.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS MANGA IS GOING AND ITS KILLING ME. What is Sasuke up too!?
Jun 14, 2013 3:47 PM

May 2013
How is it that less than 4% of the people who voted disliked it and yet it still gets a ton o hate?
Jun 14, 2013 10:44 PM
May 2013
DoubleTTB22 said:
How is it that less than 4% of the people who voted disliked it and yet it still gets a ton o hate?

Haters make more noise? *shrugs*
Jun 15, 2013 1:05 AM
Jun 2013
Shancakeschan said:

Orochimaru is probs going to save Tsunade. If he kills her while shes already down.... that's pretty messed up.

Orochimaru is pretty messed up, though.
Jun 16, 2013 9:41 PM

May 2012
Solo_Remnants said:
Unless I'm missing something, I don't see what particular evil thing Sasuke did, aside from wanting the Juubi to burn or whatnot.

Exactly. He's evil because he wants his enemy to burn? Sai's just jelly. Not that I'm saying he's not up to something but that's not much evidence. Imo it would just feel like Kishi changed his mind if Sasuke suddenly went bad AGAIN even after hearing what the hokages had to say. It would have to be done pretty well to not make the character look stupid.

Definitely better than the last chapter but I'm getting pretty tired of Sakura all of a sudden being top tier. I mean, even if sometimes they got easy power ups we saw both Naruto and Sasuke progress. Sakura has pulled out almost all of Tsunade's techniques just in these last few chapters. Amaterasu Shuriken was pretty cool but I'm pretty sure it wasn't enough to kill the Juubi.
Jun 17, 2013 5:05 AM

Dec 2012
thebestn1 said:
Can't comment until next chapter

Well... obviously you can.

The story is starting to read like a fan fiction. Everything is just happening too smoothly. The attacks did look cool though.
Aug 11, 2013 10:00 AM

Jul 2009
Nice combination. Also, Sakura actually did something useful for once :o
Oct 9, 2013 1:02 PM

Jun 2011
That ending! Finally Orochimaru enters the fray. Go save dem and prove dem your worth!

Madara should be snoring by now.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 10, 2018 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, they combined their jutsu.
Apr 25, 2021 8:28 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Sakura is doing pretty good recently

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.