Forum Settings
Forums

Need help pricing Pilot Candidate Complete Collection.

New
Feb 22, 2013 2:08 PM

Feb 2013
I have fallen on some hard times and need to sell my anime collection. When looking into what the anime listed above was going for I found a wide range in price listing. If any of you have suggestions or information on the topic It would help me out a lot. I am new to this forum, so if i have posted in the wrong section please excuse me.

The box set is called " Pilot Candidate Complete Collection".

Feb 23, 2013 2:43 PM

Jun 2007
Honestly, I'd say you're posting in the wrong site, since most people around here don't think any anime has actual value above $0.00. A good number of the Amazon sellers are probably trying to wring a few extra bucks from it being out-of-print, which it probably was even before Bandai shut down. But given the show's lackluster reputation, I wouldn't suggest going more than a few bucks above the $30 MSRP. Or even below, since the discs suffer from the production flaw of being dubtitled.

Everything that connects to MAL

Contains Ecchi, but not Tagged Ecchi: Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3

Feb 23, 2013 6:51 PM

Feb 2013
Lol thanks I'll probably hold onto it for a while and see what is sells for on eBay.
Feb 23, 2013 8:29 PM

Mar 2009
Since it's Bandai, and I don't see it getting picked up by someone else, holding on might not be a bad idea. Even if it's not a highly desirable Bandai series, it's still an OOP Bandai series.
Mar 12, 2013 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
Ty i think I'm going to do that.

More topics from this board

» Are you a fan of the Touhou Project series?

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

19 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you care more about Art or Entertainment?

zaganGao - 50 minutes ago

10 by TransferUser »»
4 minutes ago

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 )

Cestlavie_ - 8 hours ago

89 by TheSunLife »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » do you even watch anime like how you used to?

removed-user - Yesterday

31 by RudeRedis »»
48 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

75 by Punkero »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.