Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2013 10:52 PM

Jan 2009
lol this episode is awesome!!!

the Sybl system and Dominator-Guns are not perfect, because if they are perfect then their is no need for human interventions and only drones/robots are needed on the police station, so human intervention like you police officers are still needed as a safety net in case rare crimes or imperfection occurs, Shougo is a type of criminal that is 1 out of 2 million people

brilliant!!! just brilliant!!! it answered all the fucking bullshits im hearing from people ranting about the Sybl System

hate the Sybl System or not the positive benefits of it outweighs the negatives like come on even drugs you take to heal your illnesses have rare cases of fatal side effects too but whats more important is that the side effect is occuring less and that is applicable to crimes too, go go go Sybl System!!!
Jan 18, 2013 12:13 AM

Jan 2010
Holy shit, is she his mom?! Excellent episode as always.
Jan 18, 2013 12:28 AM

Sep 2011
Wait wut. Father? Wut.

Also anyone have a feeling @ the end that there's a even deeper meaning (Judging by the end with the woman grinning when they finally identified him, [In a sinister voice].)
TyrelJan 18, 2013 12:32 AM
Jan 18, 2013 12:42 AM

Apr 2012
I KNEW HE WAS GINO'S DAD. i dunno how but i knew it.

this was quite an interesting episode, they're finally getting somewhere in this investigation.
Jan 18, 2013 1:13 AM

Jun 2012
I always thought Gino's dad was dead...

Anyway, good episode. Creepy old lady's expression at the end of the ep makes me think she's gonna end up an even bigger bad than Shougo, or at least less likeable. (Hum, what do you mean, we're not supposed to like Shougo?... ^^ )

Also, I think that when they cover up the circumstances surrounding Akane's friend's death to avoid people doubting Sybil, Akane's pp is finally gonna get cloudy. There's only so much shattering disillusion one can take, right?

Jan 18, 2013 1:35 AM

Dec 2009
that old Hag give me Creeps what is she too shougo and is it just me or is she a robot i mean damn that last scene was creepy
Still i dont hope shes Makishimas Mum that idea doesnt seem normal
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2013 1:37 AM

Feb 2010
totaly awesome :3
Had no idea About Gino's Dad.. very intresting

hope they will show us their backstory soon .3.
For some reason, i think that old lady was a cyborg or somthing..Idunno her eyes, just seemed like it... I've been watching to Much Ghost in the shell :P
Jan 18, 2013 1:40 AM

Dec 2009
MsDiva said:
Dammit I swear that ep flew by me...>_<! Why's gotta be so damn good, lol.

No but seriously that was a very awesome ep. I can't say I'm too surprised to realize Gino and Masaoka are father/son, I was starting to really catch that vibe over the past few eps--especially ep 10 when he jacked his ass up by the collar after Gino was really making Akane feel bad. The only thing I thought there was 'damn, that look some daddy tough love discipline right there....', lol. Still it's not to see a different angle on their relationship. It would at least seem no matter how much he might have been angry at him turning into latent criminal--it does seem to be part of him that does still respect his insight and advice (dare I even say LOVE....aww, lol).

I definitely gotta give big props to my girl Akane!! That took a helluva lot of strength do what she did w/ that memory scoop. I think this the first true time we see that Gino is genuinely impressed and respected her tenacity to do something that risky.

And need I even mention about Akane & Kogami's hospital moment? I think it's so sweet how she always stops by to see him when he ends up in the hospital (which seems to be rather often.....livin' dangerously much, Ko-chan? lol). It seems to me like Kogami seems to really let her a little bit into his space/world the more they're around each other. Like Akane mentioned it's nice to know now that people know Kogami wasn't crazy and that he was on to something in discovering Shogo is a REAL bad guy and mastermind behind all this.

DAMN this ep ended too soon!! :P

Its true that Kougami ends up often in the Hospital but seriously he was the only one till now who Killed or captured the Most criminals its no wonder when hes the most time in a dangerous zone too get injured right
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2013 1:46 AM

Dec 2009
What I still wonder are

1st who is Ginos Mother

2nd how got Kagari into the Enforcer scene

3rd will we see how Kougamis Friend got killed

and last the old Hag who she is and what is she too Shougo

----LOVE Shougos Face out of Akanes Memories the Picked the best Shot makes me even more curious what he is planning next
Jan 18, 2013 2:06 AM

Nov 2011
That's how you do a plot twist, great ep indeed.

I find it amazing how the script of this show is so entertaining and actually moves the story along without beating around the bush, not to mention it doesn't keep you confused nor tries to make itself seem too smart. This ep was dialogue heavy and as entertaining as any other ep.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 18, 2013 3:11 AM

Jun 2008
What an amazing show. It ended before i even realized despite no action or big events. I thought ten minutes had past at most and then the ending song.
So we clearly see that the government knows very well their system isn't perfect and they are willing to cover it up by all means necessary. I wonder how can people like this not have a clouded phycho-pass. I guess another weakness of the system that can't detect evil being done threw not direct methods.
j0x said:
lol this episode is awesome!!!

the Sybl system and Dominator-Guns are not perfect, because if they are perfect then their is no need for human interventions and only drones/robots are needed on the police station, so human intervention like you police officers are still needed as a safety net in case rare crimes or imperfection occurs, Shougo is a type of criminal that is 1 out of 2 million people

brilliant!!! just brilliant!!! it answered all the fucking bullshits im hearing from people ranting about the Sybl System

hate the Sybl System or not the positive benefits of it outweighs the negatives like come on even drugs you take to heal your illnesses have rare cases of fatal side effects too but whats more important is that the side effect is occuring less and that is applicable to crimes too, go go go Sybl System!!!

The big problem isn't the system failing to find criminal intentions in a few men in millions but the all likelihood that it also goes the other way and in even bigger percentage by finding wrong in people that shouldn't be judged like that. As they say "the life of an innocent deserves a thousand guilty ones" and this system seems to throw quite a few innocents under the bus.
Tomomi is a good example. The guy was a detective all his life and clearly a man of clear no criminal intentions but it gets judged as some kind of criminal or how artist get judged because of how deep they fall in the possibilities of their art. The system in nothing short of a bad thought police that criminalizes you on your possible thoughts without realizing your ability to not act upon them or in what perspective you are thinking of them. Lets no forget the irony of the system being completely useless without those it calls criminals. Because the true detectives are the enforces. The normal police detectives seem more to just be there to control them instead of actually doing much of a police work. And is logical since when you have criminals you need to catch some times you have to understand how they think to catch them and if you do the system just lapels you a criminal too because it's unable to understand what you did and just understands that you had cloudy thoughts.
Also you forget how such system acts like a complete fascist tyrant, telling everyone what to do and how to live their life. No is free to chose what he/she wants to do.

Death_Acolyte said:
So Ginoza is the son of Tomomi. Very interesting.

Well that was kind of expected after the clues we where given.
What surprised me more is that it seems Shougo might be related to that woman running the bureau. Actually the thought of her even being his mother went threw my head.
MonadJan 18, 2013 4:56 AM
Jan 18, 2013 4:07 AM

Jun 2011
I just love this series. It's awesome, thrilling and meaningful. Serious titles always works fine for me. Amazing writing and characters.

I love Akane even more, she has such a strong will. I admire her personality.

The whole series gives you that feeling when you absolutely hate the main villain. He's absolute peace of shit and you want for someone to destroy him as soon as possible .

Thanks to Akane, now our main characters finally knows how Makishima Shougo looks. Bingo. One step closer to bringing that insane son of a bitch down.

BTW, amazing plot twist at the end.

Jan 18, 2013 5:05 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:

The big problem isn't the system failing to find criminal intentions in a few men in millions but the all likelihood that it also goes the other way and in even bigger percentage by finding wrong in people that should be judged like that. As they say "the life of an innocent deserves a thousand guilty ones" and this system seems to throw quite a few innocents under the bus.
Tomomi is a good example. The guy was a detective all his life and clearly a man of clear no criminal intentions but it gets judged as some kind of criminal or how artist get judged because of how deep they fall in the possibilities of their art.

those unfair situation is so RARE, their is no perfect system only MINIMIZING the number of unfair events, and the Sybl System lessens unfairness as this episode revealed too

Monad said:

Also you forget how such system acts like a complete fascist tyrant, telling everyone what to do and how to live their life.

the point of the Sybl System is efficiency, yes their is no denying the fact that we humans are better directing our own lives but look at todays society for example with the fast pace of life you got no time to think of which direction you will take, so instead of WASTING a lot of time praying on God/s or looking at Horoscopes the Sybil System has much BETTER chance of predicting which path you will achieve success

try rewatching this part again on the spoiler

Jan 18, 2013 6:06 AM

Feb 2012
it was nice
Jan 18, 2013 6:16 AM

Jan 2012
Akane showed how strong she is. Great episode once again.

Jan 18, 2013 6:55 AM

Oct 2012
yukiaoi said:
What a good twist at the end. Is she makishima's relative, huh? She called him 'Shougo-kun'

I thought the same thing when I heard her say that. She honestly gives me the creeps.
You can't trust her.
She told Ginoza to bring Makishima alive with the pretext that the dominators couldn't excsxat judgement upon him...what is she planning to do with him?
Looks like the superios don't like it when individuals are immune to the Sybil system.
The way the old lady said that the previous culprit "just disappeared" was very suspicious.
Keeping way too many secrets. Can't trust her u.u
I was already expecting the old man to be Ginoza's father. There were quite a few subtle clues.
On the other hand, I like how Akane is developing.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Jan 18, 2013 7:53 AM

Sep 2008
Masaoka is revealed to be Gino's father comes to no surprise at all.
Akane is revealed to have low crime coefficient is also comes to no surprise to me.

But, I was once thought that Makishima Shougo would be the main antagonist for this series. But after looking at this episode, what I can summarize and speculate (Most of the time, I got my speculations wrong, but lets see if these go right this time, assuming no more plot twists that go against it) is that:
- That old lady may be the real main antagonist. Shougo may just be playing as the anti-hero type character.
- That old lady has some connection with that Shoujo as she is shocked by the image of Shougo, mostly probably mother and son.
- That old lady wants to get rid of any rare-case type criminal in order to hide that imperfection of the Sybil System from the public, so most probably Akane might be the target as well if she found out.
- Shougo kill Akane's friend most probably to give her wake-up call and stop trusting too much on Sybil System
- The old lady might have some hidden agenda on using the system. Shougo most likely aware of the hidden danger behind the Sybil System.
Jan 18, 2013 8:14 AM

Nov 2009
Joseito1875 said:
She told Ginoza to bring Makishima alive with the pretext that the dominators couldn't excsxat judgement upon him...what is she planning to do with him?

Easy. The same thing she/they did with Touma - eliminate him.

Zee530 said:
I find it amazing how the script of this show is so entertaining and actually moves the story along without beating around the bush, not to mention it doesn't keep you confused nor tries to make itself seem too smart. This ep was dialogue heavy and as entertaining as any other ep.

My thoughts exactly.
bakuramariksJan 18, 2013 8:18 AM
Jan 18, 2013 8:18 AM

Jun 2011
awesome
lovin this anime
Jan 18, 2013 8:57 AM
May 2012
Masaoka Tomomi is apparently Ginoza Nobuchika's father,

Because he's adopt him?
Jan 18, 2013 9:31 AM

Dec 2008
Looks like Ginoza is about to come undone and end up working right next to his father as an Enforcer. It would serve him right to have to eat an ENORMOUS slice of humble pie. I think this cover-up that he was practically manipulated into doing is going to give him the nudge, and when the truth is revealed about what really happened to Kouzaborou, he'll just fall right off the cliff. I'm sure that sour old lady probably killed him herself. Gone missing? Yeah, right.

As far as I'm concerned, Sibyl's got it backwards. I would be more trusting of the latent criminals than those who don't seem to be affected by the horrible things that they see on a daily basis. Something is really wrong if you can stare at criminals, death, and destruction every day and not be disturbed in some way. Unless of course, you're a cyborg.

As for Shougo, that sour old lady is probably his mother. I can't think of any other reason why she would have the type of reaction she did at the end of the ED. Well, she could perhaps be the mother of one of his victims.

Must give some serious credit to Tsunemori for her courage! I was worried that the poor girl was going to end up on life support after having to relive that awful experience. I've been really hard on her in previous posts, but she has earned my respect. Like Kougami said, she has become a full fledged detective.

These episodes seem WAY too short and next Friday seems SO far away....
Hannah_AnaJan 18, 2013 9:45 AM
Jan 18, 2013 9:34 AM
Jan 2013
Oh dear, just a filler ep.
Jan 18, 2013 10:01 AM
Jan 2013
i don't think that Kouzaburou guy was killed. based on what the chief lady said (that he would no longer hurt anyone), it makes sense to think that they just "disappeared" him by murdering him, but i think that's a red herring. i bet that people like Kouzaburou Touma and Makishima Shougo, who are "asymptomatic" criminals, are actually highly valued by the government-- that is, the top end of the Sybil system (as opposed to the police, who are the "tail end"). i bet Kouzaburou was put into a high position. if this was the case, it would really show the corruption of the system-- and it would mirror real life, in which psychopaths are often the most powerful business leaders and politicians, due to their lack of remorse and their initiative to gain power. i also think that Akane is one of the rare cases whose psycho-pass does not truly reflect their psychology, and that if this is discovered, we will see exactly what happens to such people.
Jan 18, 2013 10:09 AM

Mar 2012
Its like Akane has the same ability as Saki from Shinsekai Yori but works different way.
Jan 18, 2013 10:14 AM

Nov 2012
huntx said:
Its like Akane has the same ability as Saki from Shinsekai Yori but works different way.

Please do not bring that disgrace of animation, SSY, anywhere near a PP discussion please. This thread is for animes that are worth watching and not disgusting. Thank you for your cooperation :)
Jan 18, 2013 10:25 AM

Mar 2012
Naxrrhid said:
huntx said:

Please do not bring that disgrace of animation, SSY, anywhere near a PP discussion please. This thread is for animes that are worth watching and not disgusting. Thank you for your cooperation :)

I understand. But I don't care if you don't like Shinsekai Yori. Sorry you wont stop me.
Jan 18, 2013 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
I'm still impressed with the tech design of this series: rubix cube, computers, multifunctional wrist band, etc. The combination of black and teal look soo good. It's also nice to see that they're still reading from physical books(Makishima with Shakespeare and Kougami with Heart of Darkness).
How Kougami reacted to Akane's decision and Akane ignoring his call made my heart flutter. Akane's amazing for doing the photofit picture and recovering her psycho-pass. I think Gino's slap had something to do with it though. I was surprised to know about Kouzaboro and that Gino's dad was with them the whole time. I wonder what was up with the lady at the end.

Jan 18, 2013 11:13 AM

Nov 2008
Wait, people had no idea that Oji-san was Gino's father? I thought it was obvious.
Anyway, this episode went by in a flash and I am eager for the next ep already.
Jan 18, 2013 11:18 AM

Aug 2012
Episode 13 was interesting.

At the end of the episode, that old chick who's in charge of everything made it seem like they were close to catching Shougo.

I can see the series going in three directions...

1. They keep chasing Shougo until the end of the series. I don't like this one so much, as he doesn't really seem to have any motive besides "it's fun" and that makes for poor storytelling. If they go this route, hopefully they reveal a more interesting motive from him.

2. The preview of the next episode hinted that they were close to catching him, so I'm thinking that maybe they might close up this arc with Shougo and transition into an arc about overthrowing the Sybil system. If it goes this route, I'm guessing they'll leak the information concerning Shougo's psycho-pass anomalies and Sybil's incompetence at judging him in an attempt to incite the public enough to where they (as a society) no longer wish to use Sybil.

3. They swap out Shougo for another mastermind. I don't like this prospect very much either, but it all depends on how interesting the new villain will be if they decide to go with this route.

I think #1 and #2 are the most likely candidates, and maybe they'll somehow combine those two into one. For example: Shougo becomes a "super villain" and reveals himself (and all the crimes he's committed) to the world. In so doing, the public begins to speculate as to how he hasn't been caught by Sybil... these doubts the public would be harboring might lead to Sybil getting scrapped.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Jan 18, 2013 11:26 AM

Dec 2010
The corruption has deep roots, this episode simply highlights all over again how broken the system really is.
Jan 18, 2013 11:45 AM

Jan 2011
As always good episode, but typical movie mistake...if she sees her own memories, why does she see herself in a 3rd person view holding the gun?
Jan 18, 2013 1:00 PM
Aug 2011
Baddie007 said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

V I hope i'm not included in that dumbass equation since my username is quoted :O
standJan 18, 2013 1:07 PM
Jan 18, 2013 1:01 PM
Jul 2012
parfaited said:
Baddie007 said:

Oh look another dumbass!
Jan 18, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2011
Why do people mistaken think this was a filler episode?
For fuck sake people filler≠character episode
Jan 18, 2013 1:27 PM
Jul 2012
parfaited said:
Baddie007 said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

V I hope i'm not included in that dumbass equation since my username is quoted :O

No you good for now.
Jan 18, 2013 1:31 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Another excellent episode. PP is doing a great job of keeping the story interesting and compelling without making convoluted or cryptic. I kind of suspected that the old guy was Ginoza's dad. It's good to have it out in the open now and seeing them work together under the circumstances will have a different feel.

I imagine that Akane Tsunemori is one of those one out of every 2 million, who would be asymptomatic if she commited a crime. They're making it very clear that her PP is extraordinary considering what she's been through.

I'm guessing that someone in the team will die soon and put a lot of stress on them.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 18, 2013 1:38 PM

Nov 2011
That funny moment when people abbreviate Psycho pass as PP :P

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 18, 2013 1:42 PM

Oct 2010
I got to say as I watch the episode quickly and before I forget while in the brain that having a SHADOW GROUP aka people that take one of them Criminally asymptomatic people to kill them is quite the nice set.

It does prove the system is imperfect against DNA defects. From this source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptomatic
is this notions:
A patient's individual genetic makeup may delay or prevent the onset of symptoms.

Referring to Sybil's detection patterns on that person never occurring cause there is a constant prevention of the symptom of crime to appear.

This quite amazing, we have Special Forces Groups most likely with non restricted high tech weapons on the loose to make sure society works if the Sibyl System does not.

WOW! That is amazing development. I can also say that the Lady is insane to make society into a illusion bubble of a system that is perfect while it's not but it's logical cause so far it seems all is peaceful and humanity is on its way to perfection but relying on a machine only makes it a matter of time before humanity is robotized by machines.

It's like the MATRIX is winning here big time.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 18, 2013 1:47 PM

Aug 2011
Masaoka is Ginoza's father, I didn't see that coming ._.

Akane has a strong personality, I'm liking her more and more.

It's interesting that exists people whose psycho-pass can't increase. I guess if Akane is one of them.
Jan 18, 2013 2:10 PM

May 2009
Tsunemori is so perfect its starting to piss me off, because of this she lacks some deep feeling from her character.
Jan 18, 2013 2:39 PM

Aug 2012
That was a great way to reveal Masaoka's relation to Ginoza. *clap clap*

Akane-chan is looking to become badass girl for sure.
Jan 18, 2013 2:43 PM

Sep 2012
that was an awesome episode, i find my self addicted to this show, i love how it has such a "serious" feel too it, & doesn't do the stereo type anime expressions when a characters angry or upset.

BTW anyone else think that the head lady in charge is Makishima's mother?
Jan 18, 2013 3:03 PM

Oct 2010
zombiepika said:
BTW anyone else think that the head lady in charge is Makishima's mother?
I can only say from the end of how she reacted that she has something to do with it.

IMO I think she runs the execution of these people. She might be the master mind of the SHADOW GROUP that kills people like Makishima and are like him.

Makishima is like evil.

Those guys are the good.

Both are of the same DNA default that makes Sybil not see them as a criminal threat.

Therefore I think the SHADOW GROUP is composed of mostly people like that.

Ideally I am hoping they could recruit some of these people into being cops.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 18, 2013 4:37 PM

Apr 2010
"Yumekichi11" said:
Those guys are the good.

Hahaha, if they are good, I'm an angel.

If I understood, if you doubt Sybil system your Crime Coefficient goes up? So you have no right to doubt it or you will be imprisoned for life or killed?

I hope there will be some rebellion and they'll have modified Dominators, so anybody can use it.

And is Sybil System working on whole world or just one country?
Jan 18, 2013 4:51 PM

Sep 2008
5/5
Nice episode as always.
Jan 18, 2013 6:10 PM

Feb 2009
I think that Akane and Shougo might have the same ability.

The father and son part surprised me too, and for people who already figured it out good for ya. I wasn't paying attention to them I was too busy getting my mind blown by other powerful events in the anime.
MaxCrazy7Jan 18, 2013 6:26 PM
Jan 18, 2013 7:02 PM

Jun 2008
I had a suspicion Masaoka was related to Ginoza at the start of the episode, it seemed like some foreshadowing and during the OP I put the pieces together. It was still well done, I like having that dynamic now out on in the open.

So Akane seems to have the same thing as Makishima where she's sort of "outside" the Sibyl System. Really curious what the Bureau Chief's relation to Makishima is and how Akane will wind up tying into it all (because they strongly hinted at that being a possibility). We'll all find out soon I think, because the Makishima arc is going to probably lead into something bigger to end the series.

All in all this was a 3/5 or 4/5 as an episode but it really set the stage for a lot of exciting things in the next few episodes, and for that this episode deserves kudos.
Jan 18, 2013 7:51 PM

May 2008
I'm nearly 100% sure that Akane has the same thing Makeshima does, where her PP can never go up.

Maybe later in the series she does something like brutally murder someone (Makeshima) in a very public setting, then people try to use dominaters on her but cant, proving that the system is flawed to the public and causing a shitstorm of trouble for everyone.

That exactly may not happen, but I definitely think the system will be exposed publicly sometime in the show
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
Jan 18, 2013 9:45 PM
Jan 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
The corruption has deep roots, this episode simply highlights all over again how broken the system really is.

People need to seriously stop saying this. I've seen far than enough posts about how Pyscho Pass's concept is bad because of the system having no positives, which is wrong. You're acting as if the Sibyl system has only faults, which is clearly not the case as they wouldn't use it otherwise. It's because it's a system that effectively creates crime is almost impossible to be committed from the average system and as specifically said, the society has had the highest rate of people happy with their lives ever. I agree, it's wrong, it's a system which restricts and limits your future, however there are people like Akane who had the choice of any future they want, really. The Sibyl System has flaws, do these flaws make it a bad system? Hardly. The thing that makes the Sibyl System wrong is far from efficiency, it's the limitations on human rights, which is a big basis for the system, which is wrong. Yes, the Sibyl System has flaws, but you all act like you're not living in a system with flaws. I'm sorry, but you are. Basically every system has flaws and if you put yourself in the position of a citizen in the Sibyl System whose life is happy, living a great life and such, you'd have no problems with the system like you do with the one you're currently living in. Or at the very least, you see the problems (unlikely, as a majority of citizens see it as "perfect") but don't feel like doing anything as it doesn't/won't effect you.

Furine said:
Tsunemori is so perfect its starting to piss me off, because of this she lacks some deep feeling from her character.

Akane is far from perfect. She's smart and her hue doesn't get clouded. I don't know if that's your definition of a human being or not, but it's definitely not mine.
TheDipstickJan 18, 2013 9:48 PM
Jan 18, 2013 10:32 PM

Aug 2012
Not so surprised that the old man is Ginoza's father but Akane was great in this episode.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2012

727 by ItsJhonTZ »»
Sep 4, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

neurogal91 - Oct 18, 2012

375 by heydreamer09 »»
Sep 1, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2012

668 by heydreamer09 »»
Sep 1, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2012

265 by Celestial-Honami »»
Aug 27, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 25, 2012

305 by vinnywizanime »»
Aug 25, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.