Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2012 9:32 PM

Oct 2010
Here are my quick thoughts cause I am busy right now. First of all the following,

Can’t wait for it. It will be super MOE of Yui to do that to Kirito while being a Pixie.

While for Suguha can’t wait to see her in the spoiler
glorious panties/bra view with get the spoiler
extra breasts/cleavage yummy shower scenes.
Sounds to me like a faptastic experience as I say sometimes or a plain exploitation of Suguha for fan service, which seems to be the key visual to making fan service hentai mangas.

Bottom line will be THIS IS THE EPISODE OF SUGUHA FAN SERVICE! YEAH! I leave it at that. Might add more of the preview thoughts maybe.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 31, 2012 9:33 PM
Jul 2012
gee you sure are a pervert yumekichi sama
Oct 31, 2012 9:47 PM

Oct 2012
JavierR said:

I was just thinking the same thing .. oh wells, each to their own.
Oct 31, 2012 9:54 PM

Oct 2010
JavierR said:
everyone is for Suguha's body.

Oct 31, 2012 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Is there any other reason?

And no, screw Lyfa, gimme Sugu. (Her avatar look shit in comparison to the real thing, dumb fairies with big breast just don't work)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2012 10:33 PM

Oct 2012
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

And no, screw Lyfa, gimme Sugu. (Her avatar look shit in comparison to the real thing, dumb fairies with big breast just don't work)

She is pretty good looking, but they over did the breasts in the lingerie scene after she logged out, oh well bit of fanservice isn't all bad, as long as its not over done.
Oct 31, 2012 10:40 PM

Dec 2010
Well it doesn't bother me, but i can already see the flames coming for those scenes that "sell"....
Oct 31, 2012 11:08 PM

Oct 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Well it doesn't bother me, but i can already see the flames coming for those scenes that "sell"....

Of course, a large fan base for a series will always has an absurd about of haters, I will only " hate on the ecchi " in this show if it was actually a genre in it, but its not haha.
Nov 1, 2012 12:07 AM

Oct 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
While it should not. I hope LN readers just shut them by telling them it's only a one shot deal or so I think in ALO arc that is.

Nov 1, 2012 12:30 AM

Jun 2009
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

She is pretty good looking, but they over did the breasts in the lingerie scene after she logged out, oh well bit of fanservice isn't all bad, as long as its not over done.

Overdid?

What're talking about? There's already a lingerie scene back in episode 4. Loli lingerie scene.

What they overdid was the shower scene.

Hmmm... Is it strange that all girls appear cute to me in underwear but Asuna?
When Asuna strip to her underwear... I'm not the least bit excited. As unexcited as seeing Lyfa's enormous boobs.
AirStylesNov 1, 2012 12:35 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2012 8:11 AM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
While it should not. I hope LN readers just shut them by telling them it's only a one shot deal or so I think in ALO arc that is.

Lol, well that might not happen. There are a few scenes and places coming up that I can think of that the anime might make it over the top to "sell" it. Have to wait and see how they animate it.

Nov 1, 2012 8:25 AM

Feb 2012
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Every time I see her. I see her legs O_O she has nice legs lol...
Nov 1, 2012 9:38 AM

Jun 2009
MidnightPride said:
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

You mean thighs? Personally, I like slightly bigger but toned thighs.

Why is why I prefer sport models, donno why super models always have skinny thighs.
Nov 1, 2012 10:17 AM
Jul 2012
sao needs an eroge adaptation make it happens.
Nov 1, 2012 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
AirStyles said:
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Overdid?

What're talking about? There's already a lingerie scene back in episode 4. Loli lingerie scene.

What they overdid was the shower scene.

When Asuna strip to her underwear... I'm not the least bit excited. As unexcited as seeing Lyfa's enormous boobs.

How about now
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nov 1, 2012 11:34 AM

Dec 2010
xuezhi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Lol, well that might not happen. There are a few scenes and places coming up that I can think of that the anime might make it over the top to "sell" it. Have to wait and see how they animate it.

Even if its not "over the top" people will still complain, for every actual critic there is on this show there is like 50 haters, animating those scenes is like giving them ammo to complain and whine as if it will change anything.
Nov 1, 2012 12:20 PM

Jun 2009
Shiveron said:
AirStyles said:

How about now

Nope... Still nothing...
Nov 1, 2012 12:25 PM
Jul 2012
AirStyles said:
Shiveron said:
AirStyles said:

How about now

Nope... Still nothing...

I feel you, i can't even fap to an asuna doujin. Asuna is just not sexy.
Nov 1, 2012 1:38 PM

Dec 2009
JavierR said:

But according to that one thread, the Infinity Moment game that's coming out is just pure evulz erogez.
Nov 1, 2012 1:46 PM

Sep 2012
NettoAzure said:

But according to that one thread, the Infinity Moment game that's coming out is just pure evulz erogez.

If you believe the biased reporting, sure.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 1, 2012 2:01 PM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
NettoAzure said:

Yes but the game is not the anime.
NettoAzure said:
JavierR said:

Sadly not enough of evils came out as to if they did a VN for adults of this.

Nov 1, 2012 2:32 PM

Apr 2011
So fanservice episode this week...

I just want the action to start already >_>''

Oh and Kirito trap is hilarious XD
Nov 1, 2012 2:40 PM
Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
symbv said:
NettoAzure said:

NettoAzure said:
JavierR said:

what what do you mean "evils"
Nov 1, 2012 3:10 PM

Oct 2010
aria93 said:
So fanservice episode this week...

I just want the action to start already >_>''

Oh and Kirito trap is hilarious XD
I think it's after this episode shit will start. Always calm before the storm thing.
JavierR said:
Yumekichi11 said:
symbv said:
NettoAzure said:

NettoAzure said:
JavierR said:

what what do you mean "evils"
You should ask the person who wrote evulz, I am just replying to it.

Nov 1, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2012
More fanservice. Great. -,-

Nothing truly worth being excited for in the preview. I'm only watching this because I feel bad if I dropped it at 17 episodes. :|
Nov 1, 2012 5:20 PM
Oct 2012
meepsheep said:

Nothing truly worth being excited for in the preview. I'm only watching this because I feel bad if I dropped it at 17 episodes. :|

That's what people have been saying at episode 16. And 15 and every episode before that.
And why do you feel the need to justify watching this or even think anyone cares for your reasons for following this show?
Nov 1, 2012 5:22 PM

Jul 2012
whatever123456 said:
meepsheep said:

That's what people have been saying at episode 16. And 15 and every episode before that.
And why do you feel the need to justify watching this or even think anyone cares for your reasons for following this show?

Oh I was okay with 15. 16 became worse slightly and 17 was even worse.
I don't know why but I feel bad for dropping a show when I'm more than halfway done. And another reason would be for something to talk about with my IRL friends, who watching nothing but SAO and other mainstream animes.
Nov 2, 2012 3:15 PM

Dec 2010
aw yeah
Nov 2, 2012 3:17 PM
Jul 2012
^ couldnt agree more
Nov 2, 2012 4:34 PM

Sep 2009
meepsheep said:

Would you like it better if there was fanservice directed for females as well? I am just curious. I really don't think SAO anime has that much fanservice. There is some, but it isn't over the top.

Also would you watch S3 if it came out? If you finish this season then you would have watched 2/3 seasons of SAO and be missing one so it will be unfinished. Of course, IMO the LN is way better story-wise.

The preview does not show what the whole episode will be about or rather it shouldn't because they are at an important part in ALO. Most of the episode should be in-game.

Nov 2, 2012 5:25 PM

Sep 2012
xuezhi said:
meepsheep said:

Would you like it better if there was fanservice directed for females as well? I am just curious. I really don't think SAO anime has that much fanservice. There is some, but it isn't over the top.

Also would you watch S3 if it came out? If you finish this season then you would have watched 2/3 seasons of SAO and be missing one so it will be unfinished. Of course, IMO the LN is way better story-wise.

The preview does not show what the whole episode will be about or rather it shouldn't because they are at an important part in ALO. Most of the episode should be in-game.

dont you mean 2/? seasons? the LN is ongoing with the new progressive that was releases last month and volume 11 which is going to be released on december

i dont see SAO ending for another 5 or so years tbh
Nov 2, 2012 6:38 PM

Sep 2009
Zekken said:

dont you mean 2/? seasons? the LN is ongoing with the new progressive that was releases last month and volume 11 which is going to be released on december

i dont see SAO ending for another 5 or so years tbh

Yes, that is true. I was just going based on sales that S3 is mostly guaranteed, but I am not sure about a S4 or S5. The popularity of SAO could be entirely different by that time. Of course, there also might not be a S3 so that would make this point moot.

Nov 2, 2012 6:58 PM

Jun 2009
This is why I don't watch previews... now I know pretty much nothing is set to happen (again) and it will make it very hard to actually get motivated to watching it.

I had high hopes with the name Alfheim... but not in my wildest dreams did I expect faeries, incest, and rape. :(
Nov 2, 2012 8:04 PM

Oct 2010
MidnightPride said:
vbyo said:
AirStyles said:
Yumekichi11 said:
JavierR said:

Her legs are the best non cliche service to be done. Most cliche is always ass/breasts/lingerie.

Nov 2, 2012 8:07 PM
Jul 2012
I would rather see ass than legs, that's just me though.
Nov 2, 2012 8:17 PM

Nov 2009
meepsheep said:

Bro, you watch this up to episode 17. If you hate it or didn't enjoy SAO even a bit, you would drop it at several first episode.
Some people sound silly, I mean they kept saying "I'm gonna drop this" over and over again, then for some reasons they still watched it and finally, at a certain episode over the first half, they said " Nah I almost finish the show, there 're only a few more left so I'm gonna finish it. I've come to this far, so I would feel bad if I'm dropping this now".

Irony, isnt it?

I'm only watching this because I feel bad if I dropped it at 17 episodes. :|

you can change the number to 1,2 ,3 and it doesn't even loose the meaning.
Nov 3, 2012 12:57 AM

Jul 2012
Boobs. That is all.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 3, 2012 1:27 AM

Mar 2012
So much boob and leg talk... ^_^;

I just caught up this past week starting from 1 - 17...excited for 18.

<.<; I do enjoy this anime a lot. Reminds me of .hack except more morbid ish (if that makes sense).
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Watership Down
Nov 3, 2012 7:58 AM
Oct 2012
MikedyMike said:
This is why I don't watch previews... now I know pretty much nothing is set to happen (again) and it will make it very hard to actually get motivated to watching it.

I had high hopes with the name Alfheim... but not in my wildest dreams did I expect faeries, incest, and rape. :(

Mikedy, okay, I get your humor now. As a word of advice, speaking from experience, message boards aren't the best place for irony, because there are infinitely more people who say such things without the knowledge to understand how ironic they are being. Yes, the last thing someone would dream to find in something named after Norse Mythology is faeries, incest and rape.
Nov 3, 2012 8:01 AM

Sep 2012
Hey, mythology is full of faeries, incest and rape, no?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2012 8:22 AM

Jul 2012
symbv said:
Hey, mythology is full of faeries, incest and rape, no?

Now that you mention it... :p
Critic.
Nov 4, 2012 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
xuezhi said:
meepsheep said:

1. I don't like fanservice in general. So no. lol It is over the top. Boobies. Legs. Etc.

2. Idk if I'll watch third season. I need some anime that I can talk about with my IRL friends who only watch stuff like this. And... Technically, we're still at season 1.

Bro, you watch this up to episode 17. If you hate it or didn't enjoy SAO even a bit, you would drop it at several first episode.

I was okay with the first few episodes and then I didn't like it as much but was expecting something great but never got it. :/ So yeah.

you can change the number to 1,2 ,3 and it doesn't even loose the meaning.

No you're right. I usually try and finish something if it's <25 episodes. :P Unless it's unbearable to watch.
MayukaNov 4, 2012 12:27 PM
Nov 4, 2012 2:39 PM

Sep 2009
meepsheep said:

1. I don't like fanservice in general. So no. lol It is over the top. Boobies. Legs. Etc.

2. Idk if I'll watch third season. I need some anime that I can talk about with my IRL friends who only watch stuff like this. And... Technically, we're still at season 1.

I consider a season to be 12 episodes based on Summer, Fall, WInter, and Spring seasons, so SAO is in S2 to me. This is moot though so if you want to say it is S1 then go ahead.

As for not liking fanservice....I find that ironic since your avatar, at least I think it is her, is of a character who has literally no use except for fanservice. I think Asuna and Suguha have important roles at least.

Nov 4, 2012 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
xuezhi said:
As for not liking fanservice....I find that ironic since your avatar, at least I think it is her, is of a character who has literally no use except for fanservice. I think Asuna and Suguha have important roles at least.

Lol, that's what the anime perceives Orihime as. She's like the comedic relief and fanservice but I like her for her character. We can argue about this but it's purely based on opinion. :P
Plus, I don't watch Bleach anymore. ;S It's a childhood anime me. Even if I watched it, the fanservice isn't that excessive.

I consider a season to be 12 episodes based on Summer, Fall, WInter, and Spring seasons, so SAO is in S2 to me. This is moot though so if you want to say it is S1 then go ahead.

Technically, if you complete "season 1" and then stop watching, it's like dropping it. :S So technically...yeah.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » is it just me, or do you guys also like asuna a lot? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 25

62 by karinzukushi »»
3 minutes ago

» SAO watch order

18s - Yesterday

12 by akatsukinoluna »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

492 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 15, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Aug 25, 2012

535 by AliQasim22 »»
Sep 13, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

951 by Rexnihilo »»
Sep 7, 11:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.