Jun 2008

The New Era
Episode 1
The Calm before The Storm

Soft Posting Rotation

Area Map

Visual Reference

Gathering Spot

Sabaody Archipelago, an area close to the Red Line. Though it is called an archipelago, it is actually a massive mangrove forest growing out from the middle of the ocean with each tree of the forest serving as an "island" for which people live on, without a magnetic pull or the other attributes usually accompanied by an island of the grand line. Because of this, it has become a hotspot for people wishing to cross over into the New World, and now that the Marines are tightning the security of the first part of the grand line, the rush for the new world has become more turbulent than ever, hundreds upon thousands of pirates flock to the Archipelago with the hopes of being able to get into a crew travelling to the new world, causing all sorts of trouble and chaos.

However in the midst of this maelstrom, a call has gone out! A certain man that was thought dead, calling out for a crew to stand by his side in the new world, his legend resounding throughout the island. This Mans name is Fork D. Heart, the legendary cook that travelled the world along side the previous (now missing) pirate king. People from all over the world flock now to area 20(see the map) in hopes of getting a glimpse of the man of legend, to hear his words and maybe get a chance to become part of his crew.

This is where you come in, be you a new or old pirate, your story has taken you to these shores, without a ship or proper crew, you want to find out what the should-be-dead man has to say, and perhaps even join the man on his journey. However, danger lurks over the gathering pirates, for the Marines know about this gathering just as much as the pirates do.. And knowing the power of the cook of legend they have dispatched the entire islands marine force to capture the infamous chef, rumors saying that even an admiral has been dispatched to Saobody.

Despite this, the number of pirates gathering in Area 20 keeps increasing, even people that have never held a gun or weapon, men simply wishing for true freedom and wealth flock to the gathering place at the old human action house to witness the speech that the aging pirate has announced he would make, despite the risk, for nothing can keep them away from what is quickly becoming the biggest pirate event of the decade!

Arc Tips and Essentials:

- There is no rush to get to the gathering spot, it is not even a requirement, but being late might prove to have its consequences.
- You can take it easy in the first part of this Arc.
- If your character wants to do some purchases this might be a good time! You never know when you will get the chance again.
- Its around noon in the timeline as of now.
- This is a good time to introduce your character to others.
. The map is there for your use, as long as you don't leave the island you can go anywhere.
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2012 3:45 AM

Dec 2009
In a bar on the edges of area 20 and 70 sits Levi Tait, a somewhat insane doctor that has a habit of replacing limbs and starting bar fights. In fact Levi and his friends Commander Arrow and Boomie are known for being unable to not start a bar fight once they enter a bar, it just kind of happens.

"Say that to my face you sack of organs!"

A large bear of a man stands up and towers over Levi, obviously not liking being called a sack of organs regardless of whether or not it was true....to an extent

"I said you have weird hair small man."

Levi picks at his hair for a second looking at the tips of it as it hangs across his eyes.

"You're right it is weird, but I don't like you face and your arms may come in handy."

Levi casually takes his cross off his back, resting the head of it against the floor, slipping the crossbar behind the man's leg all whilst still sitting down. The man raises a fist, obviously intending to plant it firmly upon Levi's face. Levi simply pulls his cross towards him sending the man toppling backwards and landing firmly on his back, the bar roaring with laughter.

"You can keep your feet though, you can't even stand properly."
HaissemJul 20, 2012 3:50 AM
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jul 20, 2012 5:48 AM

Feb 2010
Shining his cannon, and with his feet up on a table, sits Boomie, a long-time comrade of Levi and 'Commander Arrow' with a cigarette in his mouth, although his slur whilst smoking has become a little bit clearer.

"But Levi, didn't ya' av' an' odd num'er o' right feet? two left feet may do ya' good!"

Boomie sits back, grinning and trying to hold in his laughter from his own joke.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Jul 20, 2012 7:00 AM

Aug 2010
"This is the true beginning."

In Area 59, an extremely tall, blonde man with countless bruises on his body was casually walking through the shopping district. Some of the Sabaody Archipelago citizens begun to look at him with a bewildered expression. Blood started to leak from his left fist as he continued walking. A little girl walked up before the man..

"Mister, are you okay?"

Without responding her, the man continued to walk through the district.

The little girl's parents came and quickly dragged her away from following such a "dangerous man".

The man stared at the sky as he continued to walk. Talking in the third person, he says that "Akimoto Kazunari will stand above heaven itself."
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Jul 20, 2012 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
Sitting in the corner of the Bar Alex watches the confrontation Between 2 men. one of them was quite large. she thought it was annoying that the man responded to such a pathetic insult.

"Why is everywhere full of barbarians."

Thinking the confrontation was over she laid her head against the table and closed her eyes. moments later she heard felt a bang and the whole bar filled with laughter.

"ahh annoying. it's too loud"

With that alex stood up. she picked up her sword that was resting against the wall and started to head out the bar. as she passed the large man that was now lying on the floor she put her foot on his chest.

"Thing about you people is that you are all brawn and no Brain. the fact that this man so easily put you down shows that brawn isn't everything...Pathetic"

Before the man could respond she stepped over the man and walked straight out the bar.
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Jul 20, 2012 8:08 AM

Jan 2012
Exiting a bar, Rose followed a group of ordinary pirates, who were speaking of Fork D. Heart. Her pounding in excitement, for dream is about to start on a journey of a life time.She kept a distance from the group so she wouldn't scare them off or come after her thinking shes an enemy.

"With this i should be there in no time. Thankfully these guys showed up or i'd be lost and never get to see the man. Now all is to hope for nothing bad to happen on the way there."

She continued to follow the pirates.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 20, 2012 8:32 AM

Feb 2009
A ship of travelling merchants docked at a shipyard in grove 55 to have some repairs done and sell some wares. Before they even had chance to tie their ropes and actually call the ship docked, a slender man jumped off and landed on the ground. He took a deep breath of the air and took in the scenery before he turned around and waved at the people on the deck with a big smile.

“Thanks for the lift you guys! And thanks again for fishing me out of the ocean!!”

“Take care of yourself Milo, try not to get into trouble the first thing you do!!” The people yelled back as he began walking inland, if you could call it that, feeling mighty pleased with himself.

“Aaahhh... So this Sabaody? It’s even cooler than I’d heard.”

He stopped and stared at a bubble that crept out of the ground infront of him with great interest and curiosity. He squatted down and poked at it while giggling to himself. The bubble grew bigger and bigger until it was roughly the size of himself before it left the ground and began floating up.

“Hohoooh, it’s huuuuge. Wonder if it can carry my weight.”

He placed one hand on his hat and jumped up over the bubble and landed square in the center of it. He almost lost his balance and fell off because of the bouncy surface, but it seemed to be able to carry his weight and he quickly sat down and rode it upwards while laughing.

“Hahahaha, this is great!! I’m so glad I came here!!”

He kept riding the bubble higher and higher while staring out over the archipelago. He managed to calm himself down somewhat and reached into the satchel he carried in a strap over his shoulder and brought out a map over the island to try and find his bearings.

“So I’m at grove 55 then... And the cook is supposed to be at area 20...” He looked out over the area and he could see parts of Saboady Park.

“So the grove next to Saboady Park then... Alright!”

He tucked the map back into his satchel and then looked down. It was a looong way down.

“So... How to get down from here then...? Hmm....”

As he was thinking, several “pops” could be heard around him and he looked around to see what it was. It was other bubbles that were exploding all around him and he noticed that they didn’t seem to be going any higher than this. He then realized what this meant.

“Oh...”

His bubble then “popped” and he began falling down towards the ground. He turned in midair so that he faced the ground while thinking quickly. He spotted a pattern of the bubbles and had one directly beneath him, so he quickly made a frontflip and landed with booth feet on the bubble, then bounced over to the next one which was situated lower and managed to jump this way all the way down to the ground. He landed with a hearty laughter and startled some passersby who immediately decided he had a screw loose.

“Hahaha, oh that was fun.”

He looked around and spotted the way to grove 40.

“Well, I guess I have some time to explore before I need to go and see the cook. To Saboady Park!!!”

He then took off in a sprint towards the tourist zone Grove 40.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jul 20, 2012 10:42 AM

Sep 2008
"This way. No, wait, this is... Ugh this way?... WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BROUGHT A MAP!?"

Adam Ryu was completely lost in area 30. After leaving his home island, he stranded on a ship and fell asleep for nearly two days until he woke up on this island. He was in a crate at the time, and when the owner opened the crate, they were both shocked. Without wanted to get in trouble, he jumped out of the crate and made a run for it. What Adam didn't know is that the man was actually taking in refugees. As he kept running, he eventually had gotten to area 30, which he didn't know he was. He only knew that some famous chef was in area 20 because he heard people spoke on the ship, before he fell asleep.

Walking in circles, he stopped. He lowered his head and crossed his arms, in a thinking position. Although, there wasn't anything to think about. He was just trying to feel what direction his gut was telling him to go.

"Alright, that way!!"

Speaking to himself, he pointed at a direction, with a dramatic effect. That was the direction where he would be heading, east. Lucky for him, it was the right direction, little did he know. Without anymore hesitation, he dashed towards that direction, hoping he was right.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 20, 2012 12:09 PM

Jul 2008
At the edge of Area 40 bordering to area 20, alittle ways out of the main tourism areas in area 40, the cling of a hammer is repeated from a small hut placed seemingly all by itself.

This was the new home of Ringer Douglas Hammer, a blacksmith from east-blue of unusual talent. With a stern face he pounded a hot piece of metal that didnt look like anything at the moment, but after a few minutes of hammering and shaping, its form started taking shape. He dipped the finished product in a barrel of water, re-heated it, and repeated the proscess a few times until he was pleased with the quality.

A knock on his door heralded the return of the client he was fashioning this piece of metal for. As he opened the door, his stern face caught a hint of surprise as the man outside was carrying an entire door on his back. Setting the door upright, he smiles at Ringer.

"I'm here for the.."
"Yeah yeah, i got it right here son" Ringer interrupted him in a friendly manner, allowing a pleased chuckle to escape him as he turned around and fetched the item. He kneeled by the door the man had brought, and finally the items purpose became clear as he slided the piece of metal on the side of the door and bolted it into place with a hammer.

"There ya go, fits like a glove. Just lift the door up and set the ring down on the pointy end of the thingie i affixed to your doorway earlyer." he said in a jolly manner.

"Thank you mister Hammer! I know i've already paid for the job, but if you need anything just come by the store, i'll return the favor somehow" The man replied gratefully

"Ah dont sweat it, and the next time a pirate comes along and threatens to rip your door off its hinges you can rest assured these steel-hinges wont buckle to any man but the biggest. This tempered steel should also not rust as quickly as your old steel, just a little something i thought i'd add since we live by the ocean after all." he said with a big grin.

"Amazing, you're craftsmanship is top notch my friend. Well, i have to get going, thanks again!" The man replied and grabbed his door, heading for home.
"IF it ever rusts, i'll make you new ones for free, that is my pride" Ringer shouted to him, causing the man to turn around.
"I almost forgot, there's a new kid on the block Ringer. They call him Fork D. Heart, and people are flocking around like headless birds trying to get a spot on his crew. I had two brutes in my store earlyer sounding very assured of themselves. You always said you wanted to see the world, maybe you should find this Heart and hear him out?" the man shouted back
"I'll think about it!" Ringer replied, and returned into his forge and let his eyes pass over all the scrapmetal he had collected and some finished ingots of iron, steel, chrome and nickel.
"See the world eh?" he spoke through a smile, and got back to work with his mind on this stranger, still debating whether to seek him out or stay put where he was.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Jul 20, 2012 1:00 PM

Mar 2009
A figure of what looked to be a young man stood in the shadow of the room as he looked out of the window at the people below him they were all rushing back and forth with some gathering and talking to each other, many of them were probably pirates and were more than likely heading off to the meeting spot like all the others who wanted to meet and join this famous pirate. Taking a sip of the whiskey in his glass the figure let out a sigh and shook his head slightly before closing the curtains to the window; in truth he was also there to meet this famous pirate but unlike many of the others he had arrived a few weeks earlier and had been staying in the area since then, although he had arrived earlier he still didn’t know much about what was happening only that things were about to get rough in the area.

“Kuro, are you coming back to bed?”

The soft voice came from a young woman that sat up on the bed she had long dark brown hair that flowed down the sides of her body causing her soft pale white skin to stand out, her breasts were fairly large and seemed to go well with her figure but her deep dark eyes were what really stood out they were the sort of eyes one might get lost in if they gazed into them for too long. As she finished speaking Kuro made his way back to the bed his skin being a much darker almost greyish black color causing his white hair to stand out even more than it normally would however his most striking feature was the tattoo like markings on his left arm with the bottom of his arm being a pure black color. Reaching the bed Kuro smiled as he cupped the woman’s cheeks in his hands as he leaned in kissing her lips before laying her back down on the bed during the kiss, hey arms wrapping around his neck as they lay down on the bed with Kuro smiling against her lips causing her cheeks to turn a light shade of pinkish red.

“Of course nothing even compares to you...”

Several hours later Kuro was finishing getting ready his pure white pants matching the color of his shirt that seemed to turn into a long jacket once it reached the bottom as it covered his pants, picking up the dark black sheathe of his katana Kuro placed it on his die before looking over at the young girl on the bed with a smile on his face. With the young girl wrapping the covers around her body she had a slightly saddened look on her face as she watched Kuro walk towards the door it was almost as if she knew she would never see him again or perhaps she was just worried that he was heading towards his death either way she couldn’t find her voice to ask him or even beg him to stay and even if she could she had the feeling that it wouldn’t matter as Kuro seemed to be serious about heading off into the new world and yet she didn’t understand how such a kind and soft natured person could be a pirate.

“Calm down baka...I will come and see you again~”

Kuro laughed slightly as he closed the door behind him before walking off down the corridor towards the staircase, he had enjoyed himself being in the company of such a sweet girl and that was the rest and recuperation he had needed after his journey to the island but now it was time to start the next stage of his journey and for that he needed to head towards the gathering point to see how the events would unfold before his very eyes whether they be good or bad for him that didn’t matter...it was all part of the journey towards his ultimate goal.

Now let’s see if this famous pirate is either true or even a trap...either way people are gathering and a crew shall be formed on this very island.
Jul 20, 2012 1:29 PM

Aug 2010
As Akimoto approached the market place and started to browse through items, he realized that he lacked nothing before the new world. After all, all that he ever wanted was information and power. Noticing that an increasing number of pirates were approaching Grove 20, Akimoto immediately put on his hood to hide his face. It would be perfect if others aroused suspicion while he gets a free trip to Grove 20.

"Marines will be dispatched in grove 20 immediately when the sight of the cook is at hand. If an Admiral or a vicious pirate appears, then my survival chances will be immediately diminished. To ensure safety, it is necessary to arouse as little attention as possible. Watching by the sidelines would be preferred. If possible, I'd like others to create a bit of a commotion during the time for escape," Akimoto thought as he quickly passed by the market place.

There were already low ranking marines that swarmed throughout the area. This wasn't going to be easy. Akimoto continued to look around for more pirates as he continued walking to Grove 20 with his hood on.

Suddenly, he noticed a white haired male walk by (Kuro). He felt something ominous and peculiar about him. It was strange. It was the exact feeling that others got about Akimoto. Noticing this, Akimoto approaches the man by tapping his shoulder…
Jul 20, 2012 2:01 PM

Mar 2009
Kuro stopped walking as he felt a pat on the back of his shoulder his had reached down slightly lower so that he could draw his katana if needed although this would go unnoticed to many people unless they were used to fighting or like him were taught in the art of swordsmanship, at the same time he had looked towards the person who tapped his shoulder slightly with his amber like eyes standing out more because of his greyish skin color.

doesn’t seem like he wants trouble...

With a smile Kuro turned around to face the stranger as he rested his hands down at his sides with his long white jacket covering the sheathe of his bleed, there must have been a reason for the person to grab his attention after all nobody would do something like that with a stranger unless they wanted something and so the question was what did this person actually want.

“May I help you...ehh what is your name?”

Kuro smiled while speaking with a soft gentle like tone it really made him come across as a kind man and one that you would least expect to be a pirate and instead made him seem like a simple resident or a traveller if anything.
Jul 20, 2012 2:10 PM
Jun 2010
Celina was pretending to be drunk as she moved threw out the crowd at the market place. She was only partially pretending though, having a great buzz from some rum she had drunk just before approaching the area.

She was clad in a deep black cloak that had a hood and covered the rest of her clothes. Her hood was pulled up over her head, casting a deep shadow on her face. She moved her hand out, quickly thieving an apple from a cart.

“Hey you!”

Celina almost froze. Then, she began to sprint at top speed not looking where she was going, instead trying to pear around her cloaks hood to see if it was her being shouted at. It was not; instead it was two friends meeting again. Before she could come to a stop though, she slammed in to the back of a man, her apple flipping out of her hands, and in to the face of his companion who was in front of him.

“AAAAAAAh!”

((Kuro is the man that she ran in to; destanies is the owner of the apple now))

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 20, 2012 2:21 PM

Aug 2010
Akimoto grabbed the apple within a split second. He noticed a girl behind him, although he could not recognize her. He turned his face directly in front of her.

"Please excuse me for a second."

He turned his face back to Kuro and looked into his eyes. Kuro had this feeling of essence. There was something deadly about him that stroked Akimoto by the eye. He felt as if Kuro had extreme potential to do just about anything he wanted. Kuro was somebody dangerous, but could also be a potential comrade as well. This was one of the almost nonexistent feelings of instinct that Akimoto got.

"I am Akimoto Kazunari. ...You give off a peculiar feeling...something that I can't ignore. Answer me honestly. Are you headed to Grove 20 as well?" Akimoto whispered in his ear to avoid being heard by the others.

With this being said, Akimoto let off a strange aura around him. The type that would give you chills. Of course, it was only minor to the point where only Kuro and Celina would experience it.
Jul 20, 2012 2:44 PM

Mar 2009
Kuro placed his foot in front him to stop himself from stumbling forward as he felt somebody or something hit into the back him, however once regaining his balance instead of being angry Kuro was more curious about what was happening around him since that was probably more important and even more so with various dangerous people gathering. Fixing his jacket again and concealing the handle of his katana that was showing for a brief second Kuro let a small slight sigh; the way things were heading it seemed more and more like he wouldn’t be able to go unnoticed.

“Of course I am it is the main event of the area right?”

Kuro smiled while pulling the girl around in front of him, he was gentle and yet forceful at the same time either way the girl was now in front of him and away from the direction that she had been running from, Kuro was thinking she was either a thief or that she was also here for the same reason as himself but in any case he didn’t want anything to happen that would grab the attention of others in the area after all not only were there marines but also pirates and usually when grand gatherings happened fights also followed. At the same time now that the girl was in front of him it prevented her from trying to stab him in the back or something along those lines so as much as he was helping her he was also being cautious of her himself, now that he knew the name of the person who had grabbed his shoulder earlier and from what the man said it didn’t seem like he wanted any trouble and this meant that Kuro could relax slightly.

“Since you gave me your name I think it is only fair I tell you mine...my name is Kuro Night.”

After telling the man his name Kuro looked down at the girl lightly patting the top of her head while smiling it seemed as though he was enjoying himself since he had a feeling she would hate being treat like a kid and that she was more than likely older or more worldly wise at least that she appeared to be.

“And your name is what?”

His question being directed towards the girl as he continued to pat her on the head like an older brother would do to a sister or to be more precise what an adult would do to a kid.
Jul 20, 2012 3:00 PM
Jun 2010
Celina took a deep breath, hearing every word that Akimoto had said, do to here keen hearing. She wanted to interrupt, but she forced herself to remain respectful. She was just about to slip away, when suddenly the hand of the other grabbed her, spinning her in front of him.

Her face moved marginally upwards, her body twisting to give the illusion off looking in to Kuro’s face. She was blind, and didn’t like to let others know. Have been blind sense birth, her other senses were far above the average human. Well, touch and hearing and smell that is. She spoke in a quiet voice, pulling her hood farther down.

“M-m-my name is Celina sir, may I…I please…” She trailed of here, trying to give the impression of being frightened...

She could feel the presence of the other man behind her, causing a prickling sensation to ripple down her back, but she forced herself to stay calm and relaxed.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Jul 20, 2012 3:17 PM

Aug 2010
Once again, Akimoto felt a bit peculiar. This time was particularly strange because he only noticed it after she had talked. Shrugging this feeling off, he approached both Celina and Kuro.

"I feel it. Both of you two have noticeable power..."

Akimoto let off a slight pause before continuing. He came closer and closer to the two until everbody's heads were directly beside each other, creating a "huddle" of some sort.

"I am headed for Grove 20. As you two may know, Sabaody is the final stop before the New World. What the cook says may be of some use to the people around here." Akimoto whispered as his eyes became more and more serious.

"However, this information has already widespread. Everybody knows about this. I expect that there may be incredibly powerful marines standing guard by the Grove. The worst possibility... would be an Admiral. With this being said, I want to establish a few companions to secretly go with me to the Grove. I cannot prove anything, however, as said earlier, my gut is telling me that both of you two are noticeably powerful. Would you consider going with me to Grove 20 in silence?"
Jul 20, 2012 4:24 PM

Feb 2010
Cassandra was in the back of the bar, trying to get away from Levi and Boomie so she could drink in peace. Unfortunately Levi and Boomie also served as deterrents to anyone trying to hit on her. They told potential suitors that 'you must be at least this crazy to speak to her'. There was a man right now who hadn't gotten the message earlier, he groped her from behind, fingers digging into her buttocks.

"I like a short woman with big assets."

Cass turned around glaring. The man immediately backed off, thinking she was going to slap him for the groping.

"I AM NOT SHORT!"

She pulled out one of her pistols, shot him in the foot and slid down off the bar stool to land on his injured foot. The man dropped backwards onto the ground and began screaming. Cass ignored him and kicked him in the groin to try and make him shut up. Also, to vent her anger. Shooting someone in the foot was not equal to being called short after all.
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 20, 2012 4:28 PM

Dec 2009
Seeing Chibi take out her own person off in the corner Levi takes it as a signal to start one of their infamous bar fights. Looking for the closest target Levi spots a blue haired woman walking right past him.Levi takes a deep bretah and stands up.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!"

With one swing he brings his cross around in a sweep hitting the woman in the throat, coat-hangaring her, sending her sprawling onto her back.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jul 20, 2012 5:01 PM

Jun 2009
One second Alex was heading out the door. the next she was flat on her back on the bar floor with a sore throat.

It seems that it's not only the big dude's that are barbarians. must just be the men in general. well excluding some females

Alex picked herself up off the floor and brushed herself down from head to toe while staring at the person who had just floored her. she smiles innocently at the man before she brings her foot up and kicks him Directly inbetween his Legs.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"

The mans attack seemed to have worked. however due to her retaliating alot of the other people in the bar decided she was their next target. the all rushed at her attempting to strike her. as they come she brings her sword up still in it's scabbard to hit people that got close to her. she knew she couldn't keep it up for long so she quickly dived into the crowd of people fighting before she managed to find shelter under a Table.

Damn it. what is wrong with these people. why do i have to be dragged into these meatheads fight
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Jul 20, 2012 5:14 PM

Jan 2012
Having lost sight of the group of pirates heading the auction house, where the chef Fork D. heart was, Rose is now lost near areas 20 and 70. Having no recollection of the the "islands". So she just started to go wondering off to see if she could some how magicly find the auction house. Untill, she came across a bar, that was making lots of noise and even a gun shot. She decided to check what was happening inside.

"Oh, lets see, what we got in here!"

She went and opened the door to take a look inside. She saw a man yelling "bar fight" then attacking a random women. She got up and hit him right back. Rose then closed the door and started to walk away.

"It would be a waste of my time, if i jumped in so i think i should keep on walking."

She started to walk north, to see if the house was more in the center of the area. And probably a place that isn't so easy to stand out.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 20, 2012 5:21 PM

Feb 2010
Cass took Levi's call of 'Bar Fight' to mean it was time to steal the rum. She jumped onto the counter, firing a shot at the row of bottles behind the barkeep to keep him down and out of the way.

Rum. Rum. Rum. Rum. Rum.

It wasn't hard to find the rum. She had been eyeing it since she entered the bar. Not having enough money to pay for more than a few shots. To make the best of a good situation she opened one bottle and put it in her mouth while she went to work collecting the rest.

Rum. Rum. Rum. Rum. Barrel.

Cass picked an empty barrel from behind the counter and began piling the bottles of rum into it. When it was full and there was still rum left behind, and one bottle already in her mouth she started to improvise. One bottle was wedged in her cleavage. What little she had. Her guns were drawn to allow two more bottles to be placed in their holsters and she tried balancing one of the top of her head.

Rum. Rum. Rum. Rum. Rum.

The bottle on her head was knocked off as a man was thrown across the bar counter and into her. She immediately stepped on his crotch and fired back across the room at where she thought the human projectile had come from.

Crotch. Rum. Rum. Bang. Rum.
Shadow543Jul 20, 2012 5:24 PM

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 20, 2012 7:49 PM

Feb 2010
Seeing Arrow take action, Boomie levered himself off the chair with the leg he had on the table, causing it to break, as he just walks through the crowd, punching anyone who tries to hit him in the throat and then a knee to the stomach to incapacitate them.

Once he reached the bar he simply leant over it and flung 3 kegs that were sitting under the counter onto the counter top, fitting 2 under one arm and one under the other, as he them followed the path Arrow had made for their escape, making it to the door.

Get hit, get hit, get hit, that one hurt a bit, great my leg has pins and needles...
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Jul 20, 2012 10:50 PM

Dec 2009
Levi quickly drops to the floor after being kicked in the crotch rolling around for a while before getting to his feet, picking up a chair and screaming.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Levi slams the chair into the broad back of a rather large man in-front of him, the chair simply bouncing off the man's back into Levi's face knocking him over once again. Not to be deterred Levi jumps back up and climbs onto the counter.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Levi launches himself off the counter towards a rather fat man, flying past his head and sticking out his arm, wrapping it around the man's throat and bringing him crashing down onto the table the blue haired woman was hiding under, easily breaking the table with the fat man falling on top of the woman.

Nice strong throat
Jul 20, 2012 11:15 PM

Feb 2010
Cass finished the first bottle at the same time Levi let loose his war cry. It signalled that now would be a good time to get out of the bar. But before that, Cass looked spitefully at the man who had knocked the rum off her head and then back to her empty bottle, going cross eyed in the process and making herself feel dizzy.

Spin. Spin. Spin. Spin. Spin.

After some short consideration on the how, she started to move. Placing one of her guns, barrel first, into her mouth and clamping down with her teeth. She removed the empty bottle of rum and after much fumbling, managed to pull the unconscious man's pants down and insert it in his posterior. Small end first of course. That would teach him to mess with her rum.

Nice ass. Rum. Rum. Spin. Vomit. Rum.

Cass felt a small surge of bile in her throat. She gagged, stopping herself from vomiting. Something she was very good at. And then spat out what had come up onto another, poor, unsuspecting, unconscious, gentlepirate(man).

WARRRRRRRRRRGH?

Cass doesn't notice Levi's leap strike, instead becoming entranced with her own breasts. Well, realistically, what she had stowed in between them. She returned the gun from her mouth back to her hand and then bent her head down to try and open the bottle of rum with her teeth. After several sloppy tries, luck and a very intimate knowledge of rum bottles allows her to open it, spit out the top and start trying to drink.

When it became clear she wasn't getting any rum she began to lean back to filter a steady stream into her mouth, leaning further and further to keep it flowing. She proved to be very flexible, almost able to touch the back of her head to the floor before losing balance and nearly drowning herself in rum. This led to a very big smile from Cass. And a small coughing fit.

~NPC Boomie~ (J is at prom)

A smaller, scared man took cover behind Boomie. Seeing the barrels as a shield. A mace followed, smashing a hole in the bottom of the lone keg and spilling alcohol onto the floor. Boomie took a slow, steady puff from his cigarette and then in one swift motion, slammed the broken barrel down on the man taking cover and threw him backwards, into the man with the mace, sending both sprawling.

After thinking for a moment about a replacement barrel there was an attempted calculation at how he would get one, which ended as more of a general idea. Not wanting to walk back through the bar fight and then seeing the abandoned cash register, he settled for ripping the register off the counter and lurching steadily out of the bar. Anyone who got in his way was given a quick cash-register-across-the-face.
Shadow543Jul 20, 2012 11:37 PM

Jul 20, 2012 11:24 PM

Mar 2009
Kuro listened to the both of them and it did seem like a good idea since he was also thinking it would be safer if he went to this gathering with a few people by his side and despite the girl in front of him looking afraid it was highly unlikely that was how she really felt, or maybe that was just Kuro over thinking things again but that was only because he had seen many things during his travels all ready and had learned not to trust people so easily.

“We should probably get going now then before it’s too late...we only have one chance and I doubt it will wait for long.”

Kuro smiled while moving his hand from the girls head as he span around towards the direction he was initially walking, without waiting he had begun to walk off towards the meeting point and through the crowds he had left it up to the other two if they wanted to follow him or not but he already knew the answer. One the man had already told Kuro he wished to travel with him towards the meeting spot and the little girl seemed to not want to be alone or at least new the advantage of travelling with a group instead of being alone of course the question was how trustworthy were the pair of them and they probably had similar questions running through their own heads.

talk about an interesting start to the next chapter of my travels...meeting up with two people I don’t know anything about!

Kuro started t laugh slightly while walking through the crowds causing some of them to look at him but they soon dismissed him and carried on with their daily routines after all a man laughing wasn’t a strange sight and he could have easily been sharing a joke with some friends or something.
Jul 21, 2012 12:06 AM

Dec 2009
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Levi jumps up off the ground landing back on his feet again brandishing his cross.

spin, spin, spin, spin, spin.

Levi holds his cross out directly in-front of himself and starts spinning, speeding up as he goes until the cross is a blur of motion. Slowly Levi starts to walk about the room, still spinning, slamming the cross into many a pirates face.

Limbs, limbs, limbs, limbs, limbs. I should take their limbs.

As he continues to spin Levi drifts back towards the counter and back to Commander Arrow and Boomie.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"
Jul 21, 2012 12:31 AM
Jun 2010
Celina’ face turned towards the man, who was now laughing and walking away. She froze, a sense of real dread interring her heart for a second…

Follow him? But…

Then it struck her full on in the gut, to use figurative language. Her hand shot out, aiming at the spot where she thought the other man’s shoulder would be, according to where his voice had come from before. Oh, was she wrong…

Her hand shot up, latching on the top of his hood, quite firmly.

“Aki! You will lead me to the gathering behind kuro!”

Her voice had become enthusiastic as she smiled big. She wouldn’t die after all, and still had a chance at becoming a pirate.

((@Hai, shadow, and J: When I read the parts where you repete your words, like roll roll roll and rum rum rum rum, or spin spin spin etc my mind reads it at the same rate as if it was words to the "Pirates life for me," song... xD ))

Jul 21, 2012 1:08 AM

Feb 2009
Milo stood absolutely still and stared straight ahead in the middle of a more or less empty road. The sight before him was not the bridge over to grove 30, but the end of grove 40. He had taken the wrong way in his rush to get to the amusement park, and now he was trying to figure out where he had gone wrong. The worst part was that he could see the park from where he was standing, there just wasn't a way over from here, and he definately didn't feel like taking another fully clothed swim today.

After standing and thinking for a while, he snapped back to reality and began looking around for some kind of shortcut to get to the bridge leading to the next grove. What he saw, was a small hut standing a little off from everything else and he could hear the distinct hammer on metal sound coming from it.

"Ooohh, a smithy? I wonder if they make guns!"

Having a new objective, Milo strolled over to the hut and went straight inside, without knocking, to have a look. Inside he saw a lone, large man hammering away at something.

"Hey ossan, do you make guns?" Milo asked with a big smile.

(If it's hard to follow then that would be Ringer he's talking to :P)

Jul 21, 2012 2:47 AM

Jul 2008
Almost completely lost in his own thoughts, Ringer nearly didnt notice the man that entered until he spoke. He looked up at him and lifted the protective sheet of plastic he had covering his face.

"Can't say ive ever made one, so i cannot give any guarantees about the result. I am however darn good at making swords, tools and parts of any kind. That said, my motto have always been that if you can think it, then i can forge it. Although my stock of chrome is running low.. Say what, if you can describe to me what you want and come with me into town for some supplies i might just be able to help you. Was planning to stop by the old bar anyway and grab a drink before heading back, thats plenty'o time to talk about your guns design." Ringer said with his jolly, almost sheepish smile.

Not even waiting for the strangers approval, he cut the airflow to the forge to let the fires die out and grabbed his gear to get going.
Jul 21, 2012 2:55 AM

Feb 2010
WARNING - 18+ Do not open spoiler without parental consent.

~NPC'ing Boomie~

Boomie took one look at Levi, spinning out of control and decided that now was a good time to get out of the bar. He couldn't blow it up while he was still in it after all. With one final cash-register-to-the-back-of-the-head he managed to make a clear path out of the bar, turning around to see if Levi and Chibi were going to be following him out. He would try not to blow anything up while they were still inside. Try being the key word. He was pretty sure he could hear Levi screaming and saw the occasional blur from the doorway that looked recognisable.

After seeing the chibi come out, rolling along on a barrel, hands on her boobs and guns down her pants he decided that the bar definitely needed blowing up. Now
Shadow543Jul 22, 2012 4:44 AM

Jul 21, 2012 3:16 AM

Feb 2010
"Swords?" Daisuke's voice could be heard as he peaked into the doorway of the workshop, his attention grabbed by the word as he was jogging by a bit eagerly, drawing him back. He found a towering man with a hammer and boy with something off about him talking together. A smithy... no better place to get a nice blade.

The only remaining issue was money. Daisuke was far from rich after living his whole life working for the marines, a rather low-wage job as most government jobs were. Almost everything he had on him he just stole from them. Two rather cheap, recruit issue blades, an inside-out uniform that looked simply like a white coat on a blue T-shirt, jeans, a box of matches, a compass, and ointment for wounds. Otherwise he had his wallet with even less money than last time he attempted an "escape" before returning and placing all the objects back.

This time was different though. This time he had Fork D. Heart. Whether he joined the man or not wasn't the important thing, it was his presence that made him more confident that he could find a crew and destination. However he couldn't sit around here all day trying to afford a more durable sword. Rumors at headquarters spoke of an admiral on his way, and Daisuke wanted to escape before meeting up with him.

"Wait... you're going into town? I have to get to Fork D. Heart's assembly before chaos erupts. Damn, a custom made sword would be nice but do you have anything pre-made under... well dirt cheap."
Jul 21, 2012 3:48 AM

Feb 2009
"No guns... Oh well I just wanted to see if you already had any made, but if you can make parts then that's great!"

"I'll tag along!" Milo stated confidently as he turned around to walk outside. But instead of going outside he saw the other man that had showed up, who he hadn't noticed at all until now.

"Oh, you have a customer!"

Milo hopped to the side and began fingering on some scraps of metal that was lying on a bench to not be in the way of the customer, but he reacted to the name "Heart".

"Oh, you're going to see the cook? Are you a pirate?" He asked with a smile.

Jul 21, 2012 4:01 AM

Dec 2009
spin, spin, spin, spin, spin

Regardless of the fact that the entire bar had stopped fighting to ogle the barrel balancing, nipple rubbing spectacle that was Commander Arrow; Levi continued to spin, cleaning up many of the remaining patrons, the ones that were left standing that is.

where boomie, boomie, boomie, where

Unable to find Boomie Levi came to one conclusion and one action that he had learnt should be done immediately

shit,shit,shit, run, run, run, run, run, boom

Levi stops spinning and makes a break for the bar exit, incredibly dizzy and tripping over many chairs and bodies on the way but making it to the door. Levi stops before exiting, picking up a chair and letting out one last war-cry.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Levi hurls the chair back into the bar, the fight recommencing as Levi merrily makes an exit, obviously happy with what he has achieved.
Jul 21, 2012 4:37 AM

Jun 2009
Before he could do anything Alex heard a very loud Crash followed by the feeling of being squished. as she looked she noticed a very fat man on top of her. fortunatly he sword was in a position that she managed to use it to wedge the man off her.

This is why i hate people

She once again stood up and brushed herself down. fortunatly everyone was too busy fighting one another to even notice her anymore. she decided it was probably time to take advantage of the situation. most people in here were drunk but fortunatly she wasn't.

"Time to earn myself some money"

Alex walked around the room easily working in and out of the people fighting. as she passed people she slipped her hand into their pockets and pulled out all the money they had left and put it in one of her inside pockets. the easiest people to rob were those that were on the floor after being hit by the man now spinning wildly out of control.

they may be stupid barbarians but thanks to them i've earned myself some serious money

As she turned to the exit to leave a bullet whized by her head. fortunalty the woman had ran out of bullets so she couldn't take another shot. however the girl proceeded to start rubbing her breasts infront of everyone at the bar. Alex decided not to say anything about it as she had once again provided her with an opportunity as everyone was focused on her.

As the girl left the bar riding on top of the barrel all that was left was the man who had started the fight spinning wildly around. Alex wanted no more to do with the man so she Exited the bar after the wild woman with her pockets a lot heavier than when she entered the bar.
Jul 21, 2012 4:44 AM

Feb 2010
After rolling out into the open and feeling a breeze on her skin, Cass immediately felt constricted. Her skin was sweltering and needed to be exposed. She went on instinct, trying to pull her top over her head. Unfortunately her top had corset stitching and wasn't about to go anywhere past her shoulders without being untied. In her current state, that would be nothing short of a miracle for Cass. Unless someone else did the honours. She ended up with her top scrunched up, above her breasts, pushing her arms up into the air and blocking her vision.

Top. Top. Lift. Lift. Fuck. Fuck.

Struggling with her top ultimately causes Cass to lose her balance on the barrel. She falls off backwards, landing on the ground with a hard 'thud'. Her top not being phased by the fall, simply holding it's ground. The rum in her cleavage was now in prime position to slide down, into her mouth and drain the last of the bottle. This was the end of the second bottle and a new personal best. It also was finally enough to knock Cass unconscious.

Unconscious. Unconscious. Unconscious.

~ NPC Boomie ~

Boomie, seeing Levi exit the building now had no reason not to blow it up. Which was good enough for him. He dropped the cash register to free up a hand, landing it square on Chibi's stomach with a soft squishing sound. He didn't seem to notice, already grabbing for two bombs and lobbing them in as Levi ran towards him. While the bombs were burning down, he loaded another into his cannon, aimed and fired directly through the front door...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

Boomie is left with an enlightened smile on his face, reaching down to pick up the cash register he had dropped but instead, finding a half naked drunk girl underneath it. He stares blankly for a few moments before realizing it.

Short. Short. Short. Short. Oh, Chibi

Without missing a beat and ignoring her current state of undress he retrieved the register and then picked her up with one hand and slung her over his shoulder. Not bothering to fix her rouge top. For all he knew, that's how she liked to wear it.
Shadow543Jul 22, 2012 4:53 AM

Jul 21, 2012 4:48 AM

Dec 2009
Without breaking stride after leaving the bar Levi jumps up onto the now free barrel, previously occupied by chibi, and begins to roll around with expert levels of skill.

roll, roll, spin, roll, turn

"Time to go see pirate guy!"

Levi continues to roll around on the barrel of rum bottles, rolling in circles around boomie as he walks towards the destination. Various barrel spins and reverse rotations being thrown into the mix because Levi simply could.

are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet

(Assume we are at the meeting place when kant posts, we are now absent for like a day)
Jul 21, 2012 7:56 AM

Aug 2010
Akimoto briefly stared at both Celina and Kuro.

"Alright then. Both of you should wear hoods to cover up your faces as well. As Kuro said, it's time to get going. We should arrive in a few minutes or so. There's no time to waste, however..."

Akimoto then turns his head directly to Celina. Noticing the number of peculiarities she raised, including the most recent one - asking Akimoto to lead her to the grove where she could technically walk there herself, Akimoto could only conclude one thing.

"Celina, please be honest with me. Hiding your blindness can create troubles for us in the future. If this group does not work as an efficient team, there will be eventual bloodbaths..."

Akimoto quickly took Celina's hand and started moving alongside Kuro. As they walked, Akimoto quickly whispered something. Of course, Celina could hear him because of her enhanced hearing.

"...To be greater than the sky and heaven..."
BeyondJul 21, 2012 4:08 PM
Jul 21, 2012 9:45 AM

Mar 2009
At the heart of area 40 where many people were congregated, the air was filled with cheering, laughter, joy, and celebration. A stage was setup in front of the crowd, filled with four band members. At the lead, stood Noah, with his solid black guitar strapped on his left shoulder. Three other members joined him on stage, a man on bass, a woman on drums, and another man at second guitar. He sparked a casual smile, already content that the crowd was in a good mood. A bottle of rum stood next to him on stage, and of course, he picked it up for a swig before addressing the crowd.

“Thank you ladies and gentlemen, we hope you enjoy your stay at the Archipelago. We know we have," he states before passing off the bottle of rum to one of his band mates for a swig.

[crowd laughs]

“We got another song coming up just for you guys, so relax, pick up a drink, and
kick back to this fine tune.”

[crowd cheers]

Noah glanced back at his band mates and gave them a quick nod before the band kicked in a soft melancholic tune.

The rhythm grew more intense as the song carried on, leading into the first few strums on the guitar by Noah, and after the drop on the beat by the drums, Noah opened up singing,

“Pack your bags and sail across the globe with me,
We’ll wander off eternal-ly
In search of the sunny side,
Take my hands we’re crossing into foreign lands
And if the journey’s not complete
Will you be standing next to me?”

The band continued to play, lost in the melody as the crowd cheered them on.
MotionBlueJul 21, 2012 9:51 AM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 21, 2012 2:33 PM

Jun 2008

The chaos of todays events where more than one could remember had occurred on the island in a very long time, everywhere there had been small battles and duels, ruined buildings and fires started by the violent clashes had started spreading, causing some areas of the island to become a hellish place, at some point a bar had even blown sky-high after some nutjobs had gone to work on the place.. Yet the day was still young and things were escalating further..

The big event was still a good hour and a half away and the closer the clock ticked up to the final moment, more and more marines left their posts to gather in special hiding spots around area 20, the sheer amount of pirates made it hard for them to move so the sight of unfornuate marines being caught alone and ripped to pieces by pirates had become common today, the security of the place thrown completely overboard by the sheer amount of pirates that had come to the island, meaning that every area on the island had now become lawless, with exception of the area where the Marine Headquarters lay, and even this place was becoming dangerous.

- Moving anywhere right now is potentially dangerous
- One might consider starting to move towards Area 20, though its not a rush.
- Rumours say that there is a devil fruit locked up in the marine fortress in area 60
- Some big time rookie are causing havoc in the Amusement park, supposedly someone stole his legendary class sword.

- Meanwhile, in a outpost overlooking area 20 -

Any sign of him yet?
Asked the man resting beneath the shadows of an artificial canopy, the darkness hiding his features.

"No, our agents are everywhere but we've not even found a trace of evidence that he is even on the island"

The man who spoke was standing a short stone-throw from the hidden man, his eyes gave signs of nervousness, his body twitching sporadicly and his fingers where constantly twisting and turning around themselves, he looked like he was about to freak out, his feet desperately trying to convince him to run away.. Though his mind knew that he could not.. To an outsider he would look like a coward, yet the truth was the opposite, out of the message carriers of the Saobody division he was the bravest of them all, his fame found when he had run through a hellish crossfire to deliver an important message, he had been chosen to become this mans personal messenger, cause none of the other messengers could even stand in his presence without wetting themselves or flat-out falling unconscious.

Urgh.. What a pain, this Fork.. If he is such a bid deal why does he not show himself..

The messenger could count himself unfortunate enough to know the man he was working for enough to know that he had just been given a question, even though he would rather turn and run he grasped his own heart and forced out his reply.

"I am su-sure he knows we are watching, the chef of the pirate king was supposedly a very intelligent man, it might be that he knows your here, sir."

The young marine tried his best to reply to the intimidating man, his words were picked carefully however he made a fatal mistake, something he was about to have pointed out as the man resting under the canopy suddenly interupted him.

What was that?

The marine did't respond, the voice of his superior stunned his very being, his blood ran cold at the recognition of anger within his masters voice, he was utterly frozen in place. I asked you.. What the hell was that!?

The man suddenly rose from his resting place, taking to long strides towards him.The poor man couldn't speak, the pressure of the mans aura flooded over him like a waterfall upon soft dirt, all he could do was mumble something non-nonsensical, the legs who he had been refusing for so long had started to take him backwards.

You stammered, you stammered did't you!? The man yammered something about it being a mistake and apologized profously, however the man went on, brisk steps taking him all the way up to the messengers horrified face. Stammering is a sign of the weak, and what do I hate?

The man was swaying back and forth from conciousness, the mans aura was cutting his soul down into mince meat, his eyes were unable to meet the vice admirals, the pressure was too great, but somehow, he still managed to say something. "Weakness..?"

Exactly!

All that was left of the poor messenger when it was all over, was a pool of blood and a few bits of pieces of meat, the rest was sent every imaginable direction, one of the marines nearby caught one of the messengers bones in the face and was knocked unconscious, his freinds dragging him away to avoid the dangerous vice admirals eyes finding him.. The man in question fumed with anger, the remnants of his rage taken out on the ground with a powerful stamp into the pool of blood, a blow that caused a shockwave powerful enough to cause several marines to fall over, leaving a small crater in the ground.

----

---

--

-

When will he get here..

Asked the Vice-Captain as he had finally calmed down, the hulking man slowly making his way back to his canopy. It took a bit of time but the fear of angering the man overcame the fear of replying, causing one of the marines to step forward.

"In just a few hours"

Hours? Last time they gave of their position they were at the neighbouring island, they should have been here yesterday, and now your telling me they are hours away!? The man visibly shrank, but it seemed his entire being knew exactly how to survive in this situation and somehow he managed to quickly reply.

"I heard he is bringing everything, sir"

Unexpectedly that last reply caused the man to freeze, his eyes locked in a staring motion, out into the distance, for a moment he was completely disconnected from the world.. But then he quickly broke that moment of serenity as he said: Well, then things makes sense..

"Should we delay our plans?.. Sir."

The Vice admiral considered his words but quickly shook his head, in the eyes there had been a moment of cold suddenly flared up, a fire taking up house in his mind.

No, This is perfect!
With him here, it would leave me no glory!
Instead I, Vice Admiral Doberman! Will be the one to take down this so called "Fork"

Huarhuarhuarhuar..!

Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Jul 21, 2012 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
"You're planning to see this Fork fella aswell? It so happens that i was considering the same thing." Ringer replied to the newcomer. After thinking for a second, rubbing his beard in the proscess, a clever smile came upon him.

"Tell you what, i might have something decent here hold on." He said and went into the backroom. The sound of rustling metal could be heard for a few seconds before he came back out with a proud look on his face.

"Ever so often, us artisans tend to make stuff simply to see if we can. We set a goal, a goal so high we might never reach it, and then we reach for it with all our skill and tenacity. A project to test ourselves if you may." He said, and looked down at the Katana he held between his hands.

"This, is Annabelle, and she is one such project. The handle and guard itself is not too shabby, but the magic lies in the blade." he said, removing the blade from its scabbard. The blade of the katana was a deepsea-blue color, and shone in the light of the forge behind him.

"It is one my greatest works. A Quaternery alloy, consisting of four different metals worked into eachother and folded onto itself several houndred times to create an alloy that is hard yet soft, sharp as a razor. Took me over a week of hard work, but the result speaks for herself. She is flexible enough to bend under great stress, but hard enough to withstand defending against a warhammer. With the right maintenance, this blade should never break unless you plan on fighting an army of Iron-soldiers or a frickin giant bwahaha" He said, with great pride and emotion in his voice.

"I was planning on leaving most of this stuff behind, in the event that i head out to seas again. I'm not much of a swordsman, and money is not important to me, so i will pass Annabelle onto you." He said and held the sword out for the strangers to grab.

"I trust you will care for her as you would your own daughter"

It was in that moment Ringer realized that he was no longer considering going out to sea. Somehow, after hearing about this Fork D. Heart, his subconciousness had already descided that it was time to cast off the shackles of the status quo and face the world and all the adventures it provided. He didnt know what the future would hold, but one thing was certain to him: it was time to go.
Jul 21, 2012 8:00 PM

Feb 2010
"Sorta..." Unconsciously rubbing his arm as he answered Milo, then gripping his arm a bit tighter as he grinned and looked at him more directly. "Yeah. I guess I am." His chest slowly swelled with pride as he realized he was finally fulfilling his dream to find freedom and adventure in piracy.

His head turned to Ringer as he spoke and he began to wonder if both of these men where pirates as well, or soon to be pirates anyway. He grew more and more nervous as the man began his speech, carrying out the prized blade he knew he stood no chance at affording but wanted more and more with each passing second. His dark brown eyes gazed over the unique blade and he reached out slowly, not quite greedy enough to take the katana after Ringer spoke so much about his effort on the piece, but wanting to snatch the prize and dash out, he was a pirate now. To his surprise the object of his desire was offered to him, and he gazed up, surprised and grateful.

Free awesome sword... Hmmmmm... cool!

Gently taking the blade, then swiping it through the air which it cut through so cleanly. He sheathed it and placed it on his belt with a wide smile. "I'll be sure to repay you if I get a chance. So are we all pirates here?"
Jul 21, 2012 8:15 PM

Sep 2008
On his way towards area 20, Adam had stopped right in his tracks as he turn his head to the right, noticing what appeared to be an amusement park. As he recalled, the amusement park was area 30, which meant that are 40 wasn't too far. For a few seconds he contemplated about going to check what the park had to offer. He didn't exactly have a fun childhood, training to be a swordsman and all that. That's why he would normally take every chance he could get to have some fun, even if it was a little. Although, at the same time, he didn't want to miss the famous chef. He was then wondering if food, or fun is more important. Missing a chef, or miss the rides. The rides wouldn't go anywhere but he was already here...

"Ah, what the hell!?"

Adam decided to go to the park. The chef was part of a pirate crew, or something like that. So there was a chance that marines would get involve thus some sort of fight could happen. With that, that could give Adam time to not actually miss the chef. Plus, if a fight were to happen. He would possibly be on time to see it. Not that he actually knew when the chef showed up but it was good to think positive.

Walking around, he saw some kids with their parents, with kids eating cotton candy and such. While others looked more like a couple, and some looked like a group of friends just hanging around. It was quite lovely. The location for such a park seemed perfect for Adam's liking. In the middle of a forest, with bubbles floating around in the sky. It seemed like paradise to him. He could help but feel warm and give out a bright smile.

"This... This is awesome."

Walking around for about ten to fifteen minutes, he heard a random man calling out for help from random strangers. Or at least it appeared like that. Some people, very few, have gathered around him. Most of them were just ignoring him, walking past him as if he were crazy or something. Adam had stopped to watch what was going on, but still kept his distance. He couldn't make out what the man was saying but as soon as Adam decided to pay attention, the people that were surrounding him, listening to him, started to walk away as if they were uninterested to what he was saying. The man had then suddenly panicked and and started going to single individuals for help, only to have been shunned and brushed off. That was until he noticed Adam, who had a katana. The man ran up towards him and grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Please! You got to help me..."
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 21, 2012 11:08 PM

Feb 2009
"Cool." Milo replied with a smile after Daisuke confirmed that he was indeed a pirate. But his attention quickly switched to Ringer when he began talking about him also wanting to go see the cook. And Milos eyes began growing with anticipation as Ringer began his hyping speech about artisans and their work. This weapon he was going to bring it had to be completely awesome, or so Milo repeated over and over in his head until Ringer brought out the sword and showed them. Milos eyes were now sparkling and they were completely locked on the blue blade before him.

"WOOOoooooooooow... That is sooooo Cooooool..."

Milos eyes followed the sword without blinking up until Daisuke sheathed it and fastened it to his belt, then he seemed to blink back into reality and quickly looked around to confirm where he was.

Then Daisuke asked if they were all pirates and Milo smiled again and confidently replied "Nuh-uh, I'm an adventurer!" whilst placing his hands on his hips and puffing out his chest to strike what he believed to be an awesome pose.

Jul 22, 2012 7:23 AM

Jun 2009
The aftermath of the bar fight had a Toll on Alex. although she managed to escape she now felt the pain. her throat her for when the little dude attacked her and her whole body ached from when the big dude landed on top of her. Throughout the day Alex decided she would go site seeing. she knew all about the so called pirate showing up in 20 so she decided to avoid that place for now.

Hmmm where to go.

Alex had decided to take herself where destiny wanted her to go. so she started to walk. after a while she ended up in aread 10 and then Area 30. before long she ended up outside an amusement park in area 30. she stood there for a full 10 minutes just staring at all the people having fun on the rides.

"Hmmm a amusement park, how fascinating. i wonder why i decided to come here. it's noisy"

As she walked into the park she noticed a man that seemed to be crazy. he was running around from people to people asking for help. before long her ended up running up to a man who had a sword.

"hmmm i wonder. he has a nice behind" Alex decided to walk up slowly behind the 2 men to see what they were talking about. though she wasn't exactly discreet about it
Jul 22, 2012 8:12 AM

Mar 2009
With Kuro and the others walking through the areas he had put his hood up like Akimoto suggested not that it seemed to matter anymore as the number of marines had decreased greatly with them being taken out by the other pirates in the area, this though hadn’t made it any safer or if anything it was perhaps even more dangerous as the areas quickly became covered in various different pirates some or most of them obviously being violent and viscous criminals, pirates had become like this for a while now so it wasn’t a surprising sight for Kuro in fact how fast the areas were falling into chaos was rather a normal sight and now it was time to ready himself to fight at any sign of danger.

great...seems things have gotten worse faster than I had expected...at this rate the top marines will be coming.

Kuro motioned towards one of the more quieter bars that had so far escaped the attention of most of the pirates that were going crazy in the area, he did want to head to the meeting spot but things had caused a slight change in plans and so it was probably best to talk about what to do now rather than going in blindly. Making his way across through the crowds that had become noticeably less with the residents of the areas fleeing back to their homes or other places for safety, once he reached the bar he pushed the door open and just as he thought there was only about a handful of people most being residents and perhaps a few other pirates that just wanted to stay away from the chaos as much as possible. Heading over to the bar Kuro sat down on one of the stool like chairs as he ordered his drink with the bartender placing it down on the top as Kuro passed him the money, the bartender was a large man and well built he had a rough looking face with a short beard, his hair was short and a dark brown color with his eyes being a deep dark brown. He wore a simple ragged shirt but his pants were hidden behind the bar, despite the chaos outside the bar remained calm with the bartender looking like he had seen it all before.

Kuro: “talk about chaos...”
Bartender: “it is expected with such a large gathering...hahahaha!”
Kuro: “indeed with so many pirates in once place it was always going to happen.”
Bartender: “hoho says the pirate himself right...Kuro and these are your companions?”
Kuro: “didnt i tell you already baka...I’m a traveller not a pirate and anyway what the fuck kicked off this chaos?”
Joe: “bwahaha a traveller yeah right! I used to be a traveller as well baka...and I’m sure you have heard the rumours about the sword and devil fruit add that to everything else and you have yourself a great big powder keg that threatens to bring this entire place down...”
Kuro: “oh and these rumours wouldn’t be of the fruit and sword by any chance?”
Joe: “don’t forget about the main reason the pirates are here as well.”
Kuro: “you mean the famous cook right?”
Joe: “well it seems the cook is real but the other two I’m not so sure about yet...let me lock up first.”

Drinking from his glass Kuro let out a small sigh but not everything was bad after all he had found two new companions or people at least but it wasn’t as if he knew much about them either, and now the streets had become filled with dangers and time was running out also there was the rumours of the fruit and the legendary sword, the problem was deciding if the rumours were true or if they were a trap and then of course which one to go for, although with the three of them it could be possible to go for both but then who would get what all of the questions running through his head had caused Kuro to shake it as he placed the glass back on the table. The others in the room had been ushered out into the streets leaving just them and the bartender and with Kuro hoping he would be able to find out as much information about the current situation as he possibly could.

“Now then before we make any other moves...lets tell each other what we know about the current situation.”

Kuro spoke as the bartender filled his drink back up with what seemed to be some sort of whiskey as they all waited for the first person to speak, whatever happened this would more than likely decide their next set of actions, ones that could decide their very fate on the island.
Jul 22, 2012 8:58 AM
Jun 2010
“I am not!”

Celina shrunk away from akimoto, and let go of his hand. She moved off; surprisingly well for someone with no sight. She easily followed the laughing Kuro, without incident in to the bar, where then she navigated only her finger tips grazing across the tables as she made her way up to the bar. She sat upon the stool, and waited as Kuro and Joe talked.

Finally, a stretch of silence rained across the bar, as Kuro waited for someone to speak. Accidentally using her Conquer’s haki, as she shouted, the bar keep began to tremor slightly.

“Oy, bar keep…get me something non alchaholic to drink!”

She liked her rum, but she needed to stay clear of mind.

Jul 22, 2012 9:24 AM

Aug 2010
Akimoto let off a brief chuckle and followed Celina and Kuro into the bar. Once again, he felt a bit strange after seeing the bar begin to tremor. He did not know that it was King's Haki, and decided to pass off this feeling. It wasn't necessary to think about anything else at the moment.

"Making a detour to gather information is a wise idea..."

Noticing that Celina and Kuro had stepped into the bar, Akimoto also takes a step in and sits closely to the two. As Kuro talked to the Bartender, Akimoto takes out two scrap pieces of paper from his pocket, and a pen. He begun to write something. After a few minutes, he finished writing and carefully, without arousing suspicion, passed the scraps of paper, along with some matches, to Celina and Kuro.

The paper contained the following text: "Although there may be a few detours, I plan on arriving at Grove 20 with at least fifteen minutes to spare. From there, you two will help me find a tall tree. After we are successful in finding one, I will ensure that no one is scouting us or has noticed our presence. From there on, I will drag both of you to the top branch so that we can observe the cook's movements in a better environment. However, please note that this tree has to be at an offset location that is close to one of the more unusual, or uncommonly used exits so that we can simply slide down and escape the moment a high ranking marine appears. This is my suggestion. Tap my shoulder three times if you are against it or have another suggestion(s) to make. After reading this, please memorize the context and burn this paper immediately after."
Jul 22, 2012 5:17 PM

Mar 2009
“What type of pirate are you? Ordering such a thing in a bar...no pirate does that!”

While the bartender went on his little rant and poured a glass of coke out before sliding it along the counter towards the girl Kuro had finished reading the note that had been given to him the note had some valuable points but Kuro wasn’t quite ready to head off to the meeting point for the cook and it seemed they still had some time to kill anyway. Looking up at the clock Kuro waited and paused for a few minutes while thinking of what to do, the fruit was meant to be in the marine headquarters and despite the chaos that would probably still be tough to break into and besides he didn’t really need or want a devil fruit at the current moment. The sword though was different it had caught his attention and it also wouldn’t be as well guarded although despite the rookie having it the owner would obviously be searching for it with a vengeance.

“The idea seems fine but I think we have some time before the meeting also I’m interested in this sword...”

Kuro ran his finger around the edge of his glass while thinking about the meeting and how much time they had, problem was them getting split up and not being able to find each other this caused him to look over at the bartender, the bartender knowing exactly what Kuro wanted and so took out three guns placing them onto the counter with each gun being a flare gun. Kuro took one sliding it inside his jacket causing his katana to show for a brief second before his jacket covered it again as he slid off the stool and made his way back towards the door. They were on the edge of the 20 district in the sector 29 so it shouldn’t take him long to reach the location of the legendary sword but the others might have wanted to either go straight to the meeting point or even after the fruit that was what the flares were for so they could locate each other.

“I’m heading for the sword, if you want to follow for your own reasons then that is fine if not then head for what you like the fruit is meant to be in the headquarters and we all know the final destination. Once we need to find each other again we can simply use the flare guns as a signal and remember right now it’s dangerous.”

Kuro waited by the door to see and hear what the others wanted to do, he was in no rush to get to the legendary sword seeing as it would have attracted quite a few people some being swordsman and others that probably just wanted it for its value, besides the other reason Kuro was interested in the rumour was to see the rightful owner of the blade.
Jul 22, 2012 6:09 PM

Mar 2009
The set finished with a roaring applause from the audience, and after the band bowed, they made their exit to the backstage. A small tent was setup behind the stage that housed the performers, and Noah's band would take hold of the place until they were kicked out. The drummer and bassist immediately grabbed the spare bottles of rum, toasting to their splendid performance. Noah and his second guitarist stood outside of the tent, each enjoying a cigarette. As the smoke escaped Noah's lips, a satisfied smile eminated from him as he leaned against one of the poles supporting the tent.

His second guitarist nodded, stating, "Bloody good show we put on out there for the folks." Noah nodded in response before taking another drag from his cigarette. He let the smoke slowly escape his mouth this time before he could provide further commentary telling his second guitarist that, "we had fun which is the important part, and as a result everyone had a good time, that's all that matters."

The second guitarist chuckled then flicked his cigarette onto the ground as a signal he was done. Noah followed suit, but before they entered the tent, the second guitarist stopped Noah, sparking a curious smile about him. Noah raised his left brow, then his band mate had some information to share.

"Say Noah, have you heard the rumors around the Archipelago?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Come on man, the legend, Fork D. Heart. They say he may be around these parts!"

"And what does that have to do with us?"

"I dunno much about the guy but rumor has it this guy is big business, and I think he can help us catch a big break!"

"Hmmmmm....."
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Pirate-arc | Chapter 2: Voettfang ( 1 2 3 4 )

Beyond - Jul 9, 2013

189 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.