Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 10:31 PM

Jan 2018
Yoo Hakuri went completely nuts there.
Jun 9, 8:35 AM

Jun 2014
Lets goooo Hakuri stocks going up 📈📈📈📈 glad to see he finally tapped into his dormant powers.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 9, 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
When shounen man punched harder I clapped, I do appreciate that they didn't give Hakuri some dumb attachment to his asshole brother just cause they are related by blood

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 9, 9:23 AM
Sep 2023
The build up to this chapter, the reveal that Hakuri he has not only Isou but the store house as well, and the conclusion of the fight between Hakuri and Soya solidified this manga as one of my top 5. I really can not wait to see the fights in this arc animated in the future.
Jun 9, 10:01 AM

Oct 2017
Yep as hinted before Hakuri had storage inside him. He can finally use isou now that he's conscious of it.
Jun 9, 12:29 PM

Sep 2022
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A TWIST! Hakuri was managing the storehouse the whole time without realizing it?! The madman was a sleeper agent all along and I'm all for it, Soya exploding, and Hakuri with the mask were phenomenally drawn panels. 10/10 chapter
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jun 9, 4:29 PM

Jul 2016
Good chapter. The power system is starting to become more developed. I hope that the Icy girl is somehow still alive
Jun 10, 5:10 AM
Feb 2016
hakuris storage is a smash bros stage
Jun 11, 12:31 AM

Oct 2013
Holy moly, Hakuri is actually insanely talented. With being able to control two types of powers, he can become totally overpowered one day, haha. Just like that first Sazanami patriarch. But woah, to be actually managing the storehouse unconsciously? Now that's a twist.

With Soya defeated by Hakuri, and Tenri defeated by Chihiro, now only the father, Kyora Sazanami, is left on their way to achieve their goal at the Rakuzaichi.
Jun 11, 6:50 AM

Dec 2020
Hakuri my boy dayumn gave me goosebumps. Hakuri 🤝🏻 first patriarch.

Definitely W chap
Jun 11, 6:56 AM
Nov 2021
Starting from his first introduction to now, Hakuri has gone from easily my least favorite character to top 3.
Jun 14, 11:42 AM
Oct 2022
Binge read this manga to catch up, and these last few chapters took it from a 7 to an 8 for me and really solidified my love for it. I hope this becomes as popular and long running as it deserves to be.
Jun 16, 11:27 AM

May 2020
That actually was a good reason why he couldn't use Isou for all this while. Because he's special.

Thank god, that big brother died though.
Jun 22, 1:56 AM
Jul 2022
What an incredible chapter, man. One of the best explanations for a sudden power-up I've seen -- Hakuri was too focused on keeping his brother's torture tools in his storehouse to use the other power. Glad Soya is toast, what a monster. I do feel kinda bad for Tenri, forced to fight until he burst. Chihiro seeing the power of the Datenseki first hand must give him pause about his father's legacy, bro looked shook.

This manga has legit risen from meme to marvelous, shit is genuinely the best sub 100 chapter action series running rn.
Jun 29, 8:43 PM
Jun 2022
I FELT HAKURI'S AURA BEFORE I EVEN OPENED THE CHAPTER

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 21 Discussion

ARK-13 - Feb 16

17 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 33 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 18

11 by Dumb »»
Sep 25, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 32 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 10

14 by Dumb »»
Sep 25, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 31 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 27

23 by Dumb »»
Sep 25, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 30 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 20

14 by Dumb »»
Sep 25, 1:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.