Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 28, 1:31 AM
Jan 2021
I feel like the first few episodes are gonna be batshit craziness but it will get repetitive at some point. I hope I am proven wrong because it is been a while since we’ve had a genuinely great comedy anime that doesn’t stale or get repetitively boring. Something like danshi koukousei or Asobi asobase would be more than welcomed
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 28, 1:46 AM

Jun 2016
This looks like the type of anime I wouldn't even bother watching.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
May 28, 1:49 AM
Dec 2022
Lol, too bad. I'm gonna enjoy it. Especially since the manga is quite good.
May 28, 1:57 AM
Jan 2021
Theo1899 said:

How did you see this discussion if you don’t have the anime in plan to watch?
May 28, 1:57 AM
Jan 2021
CheliosX said:

I also hope I will enjoy it
May 28, 1:58 AM
Dec 2022
Tan_2 said:
CheliosX said:

I also hope I will enjoy it

Yes, I also hope you will.
May 28, 2:12 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to Tan_2
Theo1899 said:

How did you see this discussion if you don’t have the anime in plan to watch?
@Tan_2 forum > anime series let's you see all of the most recent anime series discussions
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
May 28, 3:50 AM

Jul 2015
L take, bruh. WIT is gonna cook hard and we gonna have AOTS.

May 28, 5:20 AM
Jul 2016
Then go do something else instead of writing all this.
May 28, 5:30 AM
Feb 2022
this looks like the type of dumb comedy that is right up my alley
May 28, 7:19 AM

Nov 2021
This might be the type to get a sneaky sitewide 7.8
May 28, 7:24 AM
Jun 2020
the world won't be ready for this masterpiece. Wit is going to make every other studio run for their deer life in summer.
May 28, 7:41 AM
May 2023
Well maybe you cannot handle its kino. Seems like thisll be a silly and whimsical tale
May 28, 9:23 AM

Jul 2021
It gives heavy kaminaki sekai and dekoboko majou vibes, if it is anything like those 2 and with wit behind it I'm guessing it's gonna be fire all the way through the end.
May 28, 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
Saw the trailer for it and yeah... this looks like the kind of brainrot show I would probably get tired of in a few seconds let alone 3 episodes. Does not seem like a show for me whatsoever. It is the same thing I could say for shows like Nichijou and Lucky Star and I know those are liked so yeah, not for me at all but there can be an audience that just enjoys the dumb fun nature of it I guess. Even the other shows you mentioned like Daily Lives of High School Boys and Asobi Asobasa aren't that good or enjoyable for me ironically lol.
May 28, 12:00 PM

Sep 2020
This summer Wit studio gonna release one 10/10 and another 1/10 series.
May 28, 4:48 PM

Apr 2021
I have it as plan to watch and when it comes out, I’m going to watch all the episodes.

This is because I think it is unfair to the creators, who worked to produce the anime, to watch a couple episodes and then rate it based on that.

The only valid rating in my book is after watching all the episodes and then rating the show.

If you watched a couple episodes and stopped, then don’t rate it, that’s my opinion.
ejleonJun 12, 12:03 AM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 28, 7:26 PM

Oct 2014
yo the comment here is lit
Every dollar spent on drug war is a dollar not spent for Genetically Engineered Cat-Girl!
May 30, 5:00 AM
Jan 2022
nuh it looks like a long term anime for me 😂
May 30, 5:44 AM

May 2021
Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan!...
May 30, 7:50 AM
Apr 2018
shikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantanshikanokonokonokokoshitantan
May 30, 8:53 PM

Jul 2013
I pray somebody in your class or your workplace play that 1 hour of Shikanoko no Kokoko Shittan! everyday for the rest of your time there.
Jun 3, 6:37 AM

Sep 2017
Sometiimes I wonder if anyone asked.
~ May all the beauty be blessed ~
Jun 4, 6:58 PM

May 2022
Yeah I wasn’t particularly eager once I saw bits of the trailer but I just noticed Han Megumi is voicing the deer girl and I have to say this could work for me. I don’t know why… Han Megumi just seems like a good time playing such a character. Ill definitely watch it
Jun 4, 9:11 PM
Sep 2018
MAL has been sending me notifications every 30 minutes for this gotdang anine that I have no interedt in.
Jun 5, 3:19 AM
Jul 2011
SewerBrat said:
MAL has been sending me notifications every 30 minutes for this gotdang anine that I have no interedt in.

Oh my goodness, me too. I don’t know what’s going on.
Jun 6, 4:00 AM

Feb 2020
Not a big fan of these type of crazy CGDCT, like, Nichijou, Lucky☆Star, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, Teekyuu, etc. I like more calm and wholesome CGDCT.

Well, I'll give this one a chance at least.
Jun 6, 9:35 AM
Jul 2014
Nichijou is still to this date one of the best comedy releases most say this is similar so I will be here watching this one for sure.
Not every anime needs an edgy teen saving the world while everyone around them is dying or fighting some life threatening crisis.
Jun 6, 3:14 PM

Apr 2020
This looks like the kind of anime that was made under the influence of illicit substances.
Which means, I'm going to watch it.
Jun 6, 4:43 PM
Jan 2021
Nah, you wanna avoid the “I’m too cool to enjoy a dumb show” type of anime watcher. I’ve seen too many people be too pretentious on MAL.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jun 7, 10:24 PM

Jan 2020
It’s another all girl anime, so although the whole deer thing seems somewhat silly, it’ll be a pass for me
Jun 11, 11:20 PM
Feb 2023
Reply to ejleon
I have it as plan to watch and when it comes out, I’m going to watch all the episodes.

This is because I think it is unfair to the creators, who worked to produce the anime, to watch a couple episodes and then rate it based on that.

The only valid rating in my book is after watching all the episodes and then rating the show.

If you watched a couple episodes and stopped, then don’t rate it, that’s my opinion.
@ejleon sometimes
You dont need watch all episodes

3 episodes is turntable,

6-9 episode is turntable, i drop watch Tanmoshi and Coppelion after reach episode 9, or almost drop watching Kantei Skill

For Shikanoko, the problem is bit comedy ( if they repeative use absurd comedy, rule of 3 comedy, cringe slapstick )
Jun 12, 8:48 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Rosenfla
@ejleon sometimes
You dont need watch all episodes

3 episodes is turntable,

6-9 episode is turntable, i drop watch Tanmoshi and Coppelion after reach episode 9, or almost drop watching Kantei Skill

For Shikanoko, the problem is bit comedy ( if they repeative use absurd comedy, rule of 3 comedy, cringe slapstick )
I’m not in any way saying people have to watch all the episodes and can’t drop. Please feel free to drop all and any anime you want.

However, I do not think people who do this should rate / review the anime that they did not finish all the episodes.

And respectfully, know that I personally will not be considering the rating / review from people who did this.

Why do I have this mindset you ask?

1.) I do not think they are giving an accurate representation of anime.

a.) There are anime that I have started, thinking it was good, then I thought it was bad by the end.

b.) There are anime that I have started, thinking it was bad, feeling like dropping, but then I thought it was good by the end.

— This is when I realized that I should watch all the episodes of an anime before deciding.

2.) I used to considered the average MAL rating of an anime.

a.) There were anime with a low rating, that I thought deserved a much higher rating after watching.

b.) There are anime with a high rating, that I thought deserved a much lower rating after watching.

— This is when I realized that I can’t trust MAL average rating, because it is not accurate, and it included the rating from people that did not finish all the episodes.

3.) I have read MAL reviews of anime from people who did not finish all the episodes.

a.) They disliked anime I thought were good.

b.) They liked anime that I thought were bad.

— This is where I realized that I can’t trust MAL reviews by people who don’t watch all the episodes of the anime, because these are not accurate.

I understand that this is my own personal perspective, and there are people who do watch all the episodes, yet they still disagree with my own rating and reviews, but I appreciate their perspective if it is genuine criticism and / or praise of an anime.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 12, 8:54 PM

Oct 2014
It is hard to keep up absurd comedy for a while and keep it fresh. I really liked 4-nin which is a full length show, but I think gag humour shows can be stronger if they're done with shorter or fewer episodes so it's just the best jokes instead of having to include enough for a 5 hour series.
Jun 23, 7:14 AM
Oct 2019
Nahh, i hope you stay.
Jun 27, 10:57 PM

Aug 2023
Your loss for missing out on peak cinema. Watch how it makes shikanokrillion dollars and changes the course of anime industry forever
Jul 2, 9:06 PM
Jul 2020
This anime is going to be peak this season
Jul 3, 12:27 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to fisty123
Nichijou is still to this date one of the best comedy releases most say this is similar so I will be here watching this one for sure.
Not every anime needs an edgy teen saving the world while everyone around them is dying or fighting some life threatening crisis.
Preach. Bonus points for the trailers being actually funny instead of something like Bocchi the Mid's comedy.
Jul 3, 3:14 PM

Aug 2008
Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan

Jul 4, 2:29 AM

Mar 2017
"fuck this anime"
>contributes to its existence anyway
Jul 4, 2:55 AM

Feb 2020
Brain-rot humor? I'm in.
Jul 4, 7:33 AM

Apr 2024
typical reta*d edgy shounen fans.
:facepalm:
Jul 4, 9:00 AM

Nov 2021
It has a Nichijou ceiling from some of the snippets.

Damn, I was too late to make the comparison
Jul 4, 11:44 AM

Jan 2020
ZXEAN said:
This summer Wit studio gonna release one 10/10 and another 1/10 series.

I guess this is the 1/10, and I wouldn’t say Suicide Squad is by any means a 10
AnimillionJul 4, 11:54 AM
Jul 4, 11:45 AM

Jan 2020
animejas said:
Saw the trailer for it and yeah... this looks like the kind of brainrot show I would probably get tired of in a few seconds let alone 3 episodes. Does not seem like a show for me whatsoever. It is the same thing I could say for shows like Nichijou and Lucky Star and I know those are liked so yeah, not for me at all but there can be an audience that just enjoys the dumb fun nature of it I guess. Even the other shows you mentioned like Daily Lives of High School Boys and Asobi Asobasa aren't that good or enjoyable for me ironically lol.

All these comedy anime try to be something like Konosuba but fail imo because there’s no Kazuma
AnimillionJul 4, 11:50 AM
Jul 4, 11:51 AM

Jan 2020
DX_impulse said:
typical reta*d edgy shounen fans.
:facepalm:

CGDCT and yuri addict shouldn’t be calling others r*tards
Jul 4, 11:53 AM

Jan 2020
DGemu said:
Preach. Bonus points for the trailers being actually funny instead of something like Bocchi the Mid's comedy.

Other than that CGI scene and movie form trailer, didn’t really think it was truly funny. Still more entertaining than the entirety of Bocchi the Rock so I can understand that
Jul 5, 2:43 PM

Mar 2014
Reply to Animillion
DGemu said:

Other than that CGI scene and movie form trailer, didn’t really think it was truly funny. Still more entertaining than the entirety of Bocchi the Rock so I can understand that
@Animillion

Damn the hate for Bocchi is a surprise...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jul 6, 3:55 AM

Nov 2007
Reply to Animillion
DGemu said:

@Animillion Perhaps one day you will grow out of your edgy phase and learn to enjoy yourself.
Jul 6, 3:59 AM

Mar 2013
This looks like the type of anime the "supposed to be critics" would really hate because of how good it is.

Too bad, I'll be enjoying it. :P
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Sep 18

124 by camghost10 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 11

84 by camghost10 »»
Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4

74 by camghost10 »»
Yesterday, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 28

73 by camghost10 »»
Yesterday, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 21

63 by camghost10 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.