Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
May 24, 7:36 PM
Dec 2017
Although it was highly appreciated by the anime community, I don't understand why it didn't have the same success that other shows similar to this one had, it had good animations, good fights, simple story exactly like demon slayer or jujutsu kaisen, so why didn't it have a global success like Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen? what had fire force less than those 2 products? even the tokyo avengers, which sucked as an anime, were more successful than the fire force
May 24, 8:12 PM
Dec 2022
Leon888 said:
Although it was highly appreciated by the anime community, I don't understand why it didn't have the same success that other shows similar to this one had, it had good animations, good fights, simple story exactly like demon slayer or jujutsu kaisen, so why didn't it have a global success like Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen? what had fire force less than those 2 products? even the tokyo avengers, which sucked as an anime, were more successful than the fire force

first let me correct one thing, JJK isn't a simple story, it's one of the most complex story, (the 1st season was a bit simple). and for me i really like this show ( not sure how i feel if i re-watch it now). most i heard that people dislike this anime because of having too much fan service.( not sure you can watch it in TV in your house).

talking about Demon slayer, yah it's simple, interesting, the animation is peek, so for new anime fans it's easy to get into.( especially in 2020, because pandemic more and new people started watching anime)

But Tokyo revenge, it's a different story, first time Tokyo revenge came out, every one was impressed with the cool character design, but more than that the clothes/fashion design, ware soo good and popular even in a country where i live, anime isn't even know at all(about 95% don't know what anime is ). but even in my state, people ware waring clothes from Tokyo revenge, who didn't even know what anime is. that's how much of a hit Tokyo revenge design ware. ahh from season two it's just garba
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 25, 6:02 AM
May 24, 8:12 PM
Jul 2020
Fire Force achieved some global recognition, and it actually has everything you said, but there was also a big problem: The discussion about fanservice.

This certainly impacted many people's views on the work, which is still one of the flagships of the discussion about the validation of fanservice/ecchi in anime.

Another factor is probably the time it was released. Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen are animes from 2020, when suddenly there was a boom in the anime industry to the West, where even ordinary people started consuming them and it may have even been the first anime for some. If Fire Force had been released later, it would probably have been even more successful.

I can't say why Tokyo Revengers was so successful though.
May 24, 8:16 PM
Jun 2021
I think there are a few reasons why Enen no Shoboutai, also known as Fire Force, didn't achieve the same level of global success as Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen, despite being well-received by the anime community.

Firstly, Fire Force's story, while engaging and action-packed, might not have been as universally appealing as the other two series. While it has a unique premise, the world-building and character development could be seen as more straightforward compared to Demon Slayer's rich mythology and Jujutsu Kaisen's complex moral themes. This might have made it harder for new viewers to get invested in the series.

Secondly, the anime community is often quick to hype up new series, but Fire Force's marketing and promotion might not have been as strong as the other two. Demon Slayer had a massive push from the manga and its popularity in Japan, while Jujutsu Kaisen had a strong online presence and was heavily promoted by its studio. Fire Force, on the other hand, might not have had the same level of marketing muscle behind it.

Thirdly, the anime market is highly competitive, and there are only so many slots available for popular shows. With Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen already dominating the conversation, Fire Force might have struggled to get noticed and maintain its momentum.

Lastly, Tokyo Revengers might not have been as terrible as some people think! While it's true that opinions on the anime vary widely, it did have a strong fanbase and was well-received by some viewers. It's possible that Tokyo Revengers simply resonated more with certain audiences than Fire Force did.

In conclusion, while Fire Force has its own strengths and merits, I think it's a combination of factors that led to it not achieving the same level of global success as Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen. However, I'm still hopeful that Fire Force will continue to find its own niche audience and build a loyal following!
May 24, 9:57 PM
Nov 2020
Demon Slayers popularity massively boosted because of the anime and because of COVID, a lot of new people started watching anime and DS was the easiest for them to get into.

JJK is in the same boat, but a lot of simping for characters boosted it’s popularity and the fact that it’s simple helped newcomers to be able to watch it.

Tokyo revengers popularity spiked for some reason, that I still can’t figure out why, but I’m pretty sure it started to fall off by now.

A lot of people thought Fire Force was about actual firefighters fighting fire, so that’s one thing. Also a lot of people get turned away by Tamaki (which in my opinion is very dumb given that she has like 1 minute of actual Fanservice in the entire anime at the moment). Fire Force in general being somewhat Ecchi, also pushes some groups of people away.

Fire Force is still popular but it’s not like mainstream hype. There is actually like a lot of underrated series better than the mainstream one, Kimono Jihen is one.
May 24, 11:11 PM

Jul 2021
It was quite popular when it aired.
comparing it to JJK and Demon Slayer is kind of unfair, giving as their the top 2 most mainstream anime at the moment. it's in the top 100 most popular anime of all time on this site for a reason,
May 25, 12:11 AM
Mar 2021
For me it was season 2. The animation was so poor it hurt. The only thing i remember from season 2 was that arrow girl getting felt up by the crazy girl
May 25, 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
normies hate the sexual fanservice of it especially with tamaki
May 25, 12:31 AM
Nov 2022
for me It was too similar just like the previous anime I had watched, and nothing I felt was out of ordinary like that would give me a surge like jjk and DS gave Atm.
it was too simple and felt like a combination of some animes like MHA and black clover
and an outdated fight of 2 brothers piff but it's my own opinion (don't mind)
(ofc joker voice actor was cool thats why i watched it )
May 25, 12:34 AM
Nov 2021
ExternalWorld said:
I think there are a few reasons why Enen no Shoboutai, also known as Fire Force, didn't achieve the same level of global success as Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen, despite being well-received by the anime community.

Firstly, Fire Force's story, while engaging and action-packed, might not have been as universally appealing as the other two series. While it has a unique premise, the world-building and character development could be seen as more straightforward compared to Demon Slayer's rich mythology and Jujutsu Kaisen's complex moral themes. This might have made it harder for new viewers to get invested in the series.

Secondly, the anime community is often quick to hype up new series, but Fire Force's marketing and promotion might not have been as strong as the other two. Demon Slayer had a massive push from the manga and its popularity in Japan, while Jujutsu Kaisen had a strong online presence and was heavily promoted by its studio. Fire Force, on the other hand, might not have had the same level of marketing muscle behind it.

Thirdly, the anime market is highly competitive, and there are only so many slots available for popular shows. With Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen already dominating the conversation, Fire Force might have struggled to get noticed and maintain its momentum.

Lastly, Tokyo Revengers might not have been as terrible as some people think! While it's true that opinions on the anime vary widely, it did have a strong fanbase and was well-received by some viewers. It's possible that Tokyo Revengers simply resonated more with certain audiences than Fire Force did.

In conclusion, while Fire Force has its own strengths and merits, I think it's a combination of factors that led to it not achieving the same level of global success as Demon Slayer or Jujutsu Kaisen. However, I'm still hopeful that Fire Force will continue to find its own niche audience and build a loyal following!

what is this chatgpt-ass reply
May 25, 2:04 AM
Jun 2022
deg said:

most people are brain dead. people can't understand those fan services are obvious baits. like there was a scene where shinra's head was inside tamaki's boobs and she was on shinra's head like panals of helicopter. it's just author making fun of everyone and it was obviously a comedy element. until I don't know if anything has happened in manga later explaining fan service.
author goes to an extent where that fan service moments cause tamaki to get bullied by girls from her class in that flashbacks. so author is cooking something with it and people have no patience.
May 25, 2:43 AM
Nov 2022
mr_simp2000 said:
deg said:

most people are brain dead. people can't understand those fan services are obvious baits. like there was a scene where shinra's head was inside tamaki's boobs and she was on shinra's head like panals of helicopter. it's just author making fun of everyone and it was obviously a comedy element. until I don't know if anything has happened in manga later explaining fan service.
author goes to an extent where that fan service moments cause tamaki to get bullied by girls from her class in that flashbacks. so author is cooking something with it and people have no patience.

totally man
it's childish when they put these kinda things
May 25, 3:04 AM

Jul 2021
mr_simp2000 said:
deg said:

he didn't cook anything with it
it was stupid, right until the very end when he tried to justify it
May 25, 6:15 AM
Dec 2022
mr_simp2000 said:
deg said:

she's basically a prostitute at this point. iam not saying i don't like fan servicing, i like them in fact I love them, to a certain degree. but the thing is almost every one who interact with her, Lay's their hands on her private parts.like the first general,then the MC, and two more villain's and more, if i remember correctly,in one fight the villain losess the fight with her because of over stimulation after putting his hands on her private parts. i don't mind the author is funny and all. he should realise some stuff just doesn't sell. if he wanted he should have just saved that shit for some spicial, or ova something like that.

but i still don't think that's the real reason why it isn't popular. i still like the show one of my favourite. i think it's popular enough.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 25, 6:29 AM
May 25, 6:25 AM
Jun 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
mr_simp2000 said:

she's basically a prostitute at this point. iam not saying i don't like fan servicing, i like them in fact I love them, to a certain degree. but the thing is almost every one who interesting with her, Lay's their hands on her private parts.like the first general,then the MC, and two more villain's and more, if i remember correctly,in one fight the villain losess the fight with her because of over stimulation after putting his hands on her private parts. i don't mind the author is funny and all. he should realise some stuff just doesn't sell. if he wanted he should have just saved that shit for some spicial, or ova something like that.

but i still don't think that's the real reason why it isn't popular. i still like the show one of my favourite. i think it's popular enough.

i remember that scene and I liked that part on how he got defeated. later on they even dedicated 8-9 minutes of screen time for that villain where he was training to counter his desires and i liked it. though if it was ova it wouldn't be canon. but your argument is also true for her being a prostitute. i would call her pseudo prostitute.
May 25, 6:45 AM

Apr 2020
It had global success.
That’s more than most new Shonen can hope for.

Is it the next Bleach or One Piece? No.
But it had a good run.
I think it’s a bit unrealistic to think that Fire Force deserves the same amount of praise as the Genre-Legends.

Jujutsu Kaisen is much closer to that level than Fire Force ever was. It almost feels too overtuned to be a solid Show like Kaisen is.
Merve2LoveMay 25, 6:50 AM
May 25, 7:31 AM
May 2021
Leon888 said:

Good point demon slayer deserved the praise tho but Jjk got overrated and Tokyo Revengers is bad quite bad that got crazy fans I don't know how but Fire Force came before these animes and people weren't know about anime at that time and it was quite good the sound effects, the animation, the story all were dope so yeah I agree with your concern and I would hope it gets new season as well as gets more popularity.
May 25, 9:03 AM
Jun 2020
To put simply not every show is going to blow up and take the world by storm. That just doesn’t happen no matter the quality of the anime. Fire Force is around the same popularity as Soul Eater was. And there’s way too many factors that go into it for there to be a reason why some anime do or don’t explode. There’s plenty of really good anime out there that don’t reach the level of a JJK or DS despite arguably being better. Thats just the nature of entertainment industry
May 25, 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
For too much fanservice and disrespect towards women
May 25, 10:13 AM
Mar 2019
one it is successful it's getting another season just takes time when the studio is working on other anime Tokyo revengers was good season 1 and 2 both were bangers, what made the anime not super successful is the fan service most people don't want it in anime which I do get their point of view, just remember most anime don't get a second season.
May 25, 10:32 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to DarkHomieC
Demon Slayers popularity massively boosted because of the anime and because of COVID, a lot of new people started watching anime and DS was the easiest for them to get into.

JJK is in the same boat, but a lot of simping for characters boosted it’s popularity and the fact that it’s simple helped newcomers to be able to watch it.

Tokyo revengers popularity spiked for some reason, that I still can’t figure out why, but I’m pretty sure it started to fall off by now.

A lot of people thought Fire Force was about actual firefighters fighting fire, so that’s one thing. Also a lot of people get turned away by Tamaki (which in my opinion is very dumb given that she has like 1 minute of actual Fanservice in the entire anime at the moment). Fire Force in general being somewhat Ecchi, also pushes some groups of people away.

Fire Force is still popular but it’s not like mainstream hype. There is actually like a lot of underrated series better than the mainstream one, Kimono Jihen is one.
@DarkHomieC JJK is definitely not a show that would come to mind as an easy anime for newbies to watch. Even seasoned fans complain about how confusing the plot and rules of how magic works in this anime are. Even against the backdrop of some Mahouka. I also wouldn't say that Kimetsu was solely popular due to Covid, given the pretty impressive battle animation that clearly didn't need any extra hype to attract people.

I'm also surprised that anyone considers Fire Force an "unpopular show." It may not be a juggernaut like MHA or JJK, but it was clearly powerful enough to warrant a very expensive adaptation with cool fights and three full seasons already.
May 25, 1:17 PM
May 2022
think fire force hit the mark it was meant to make especially after season 1. this isn't meant to be the best of a seasonal selection. like a 1 one punch man mob god of high school type.
May 25, 2:16 PM
Nov 2020
RobertBobert said:
@DarkHomieC JJK is definitely not a show that would come to mind as an easy anime for newbies to watch. Even seasoned fans complain about how confusing the plot and rules of how magic works in this anime are. Even against the backdrop of some Mahouka. I also wouldn't say that Kimetsu was solely popular due to Covid, given the pretty impressive battle animation that clearly didn't need any extra hype to attract people.

I'm also surprised that anyone considers Fire Force an "unpopular show." It may not be a juggernaut like MHA or JJK, but it was clearly powerful enough to warrant a very expensive adaptation with cool fights and three full seasons already.

JJK is fairly easy to get into, while yes something’s that Gege adds is vague in explanation, it’s decently simple to understand what is happening and how the power system works.

The anime drastically boosted DS popularity when it came out because of Ufotable’s work, it definitely had popularity before COVID, but during COVID a lot of people that never watched anime ever, started watching because of DS, AOT, JJK, and some others to an extent. A lot of people started to watch DS because of the fight between Tanjiro and Rui, DS story is very simple (it’s good), so it’s very simple for newcomers to be able to watch and understand.

Fire Force isn’t unpopular by no means, it’s more of being underrated, the series has its popularity not to mention it’s created by Ohkubo. Fire Force gets disliked because people keep talking about Tamaki (when the entire series has fanservice) and it’s also the people that instantly hate on series because of fanservice, even though the story overshadows the Fanservice by miles.
May 25, 2:41 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to DarkHomieC
RobertBobert said:

JJK is fairly easy to get into, while yes something’s that Gege adds is vague in explanation, it’s decently simple to understand what is happening and how the power system works.

The anime drastically boosted DS popularity when it came out because of Ufotable’s work, it definitely had popularity before COVID, but during COVID a lot of people that never watched anime ever, started watching because of DS, AOT, JJK, and some others to an extent. A lot of people started to watch DS because of the fight between Tanjiro and Rui, DS story is very simple (it’s good), so it’s very simple for newcomers to be able to watch and understand.

Fire Force isn’t unpopular by no means, it’s more of being underrated, the series has its popularity not to mention it’s created by Ohkubo. Fire Force gets disliked because people keep talking about Tamaki (when the entire series has fanservice) and it’s also the people that instantly hate on series because of fanservice, even though the story overshadows the Fanservice by miles.
@DarkHomieC I think you're confusing cause with effect a bit, since JJK and Kimetsu get a lot of their hype due to the hype already surrounding them. They were already the most popular shows in most popular genres when Covid significantly increased the audience, and people simply ended up with these shows because they were the easiest to find when searching for the best (most popular) anime. What people will obviously watch in an attempt to get acquainted with a new type of media. And since the hype eventually increased exponentially due to different audiences and a wider range of viewers, one would think that this is what gave these shows the main popularity.

Honestly, I don't want to believe it. Because if this is true and one of the most popular battle shonens is actually capable of losing a significant part of its popularity due to a fanservice character, then there is really something wrong with the modern fandom. Not to mention that the franchise is far from what you could in good faith call ecchi.
RobertBobertMay 25, 2:55 PM
May 25, 7:38 PM
Dec 2020
Leon888 said:

Probably because of the fanservice or people being tyred of fight shonens. Because there's actually no other explanation. Good plot (incredibly good by shonen standards), already famous author (Soul eater), very good animation and sound designs, good openings and endings...
May 25, 8:47 PM
Dec 2021
Cour 1 of S2's buried by Pandemic.

&

Cour 2 has buried by Cour 1 of Jujutsu Kaisen.
Very Unfortunate...
May 26, 9:52 AM
Jul 2022
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Leon888 said:

first let me correct one thing, JJK isn't a simple story, it's one of the most complex story, (the 1st season was a bit simple). and for me i really like this show ( not sure how i feel if i re-watch it now). most i heard that people dislike this anime because of having too much fan service.( not sure you can watch it in TV in your house).

talking about Demon slayer, yah it's simple, interesting, the animation is peek, so for new anime fans it's easy to get into.( especially in 2020, because pandemic more and new people started watching anime)

But Tokyo revenge, it's a different story, first time Tokyo revenge came out, every one was impressed with the cool character design, but more than that the clothes/fashion design, ware soo good and popular even in a country where i live, anime isn't even know at all(about 95% don't know what anime is ). but even in my state, people ware waring clothes from Tokyo revenge, who didn't even know what anime is. that's how much of a hit Tokyo revenge design ware. ahh from season two it's just garba

lmao jjk story as one of the most complex ones
May 26, 11:34 AM
Feb 2021
Honestly if it wasn't for the gratuitous fan service, I'd consider FF a much stronger series than DS and slightly better than JJK.
May 26, 5:16 PM
Aug 2022
It was competing with Dr stone, Vinland Saga and Jojo part 5 for season 1.
Maybe Blu ray didn't sell well in Japan so they feel no rush for the final part. Japanese fans are what matter to the creators so you'd have to ask them
May 26, 5:17 PM
Aug 2022
deg said:

They have no culture. Tamaki is a wonderful lady who just happens to have a stretch of bad luck
May 26, 5:19 PM
Aug 2022
DoobieSam said:
Honestly if it wasn't for the gratuitous fan service, I'd consider FF a much stronger series than DS and slightly better than JJK.

It's not even that bad. I'd say it's a standard level of fan service. Sometimes we need serviced. If all studios cared about was fan service then maybe I could finally finish prison school. DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!
May 27, 4:46 AM
Nov 2019
for me i watched season 1 and dropped during at s2 because of all the fan service
May 27, 4:49 PM
Dec 2020
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Leon888 said:

jjk doesn't have a complex story
May 27, 4:52 PM
Dec 2020
ToufiqHassan said:
ExternalWorld said:

what is this chatgpt-ass reply

seriously this is bs
May 27, 7:26 PM
Dec 2022
OJH said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

you didn't even know it was complex, see that's how complex it is. every one understand that - ooooh he beat him and he beat him,. iam not talking that level understanding, even a 7 year old can do that, most of the PPL watching the anime doesn't understand many things about the anime they just think ooh he defeated him and leave it their, they don't understand how technique , power's, and the complexity of this grow's on every chapter,(Manga readers know what I am saying). even you don't understand 70% of the techniques used by the character.
May 27, 7:43 PM
Dec 2020
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
OJH said:

you didn't even know it was complex, see that's how complex it is. every one understand that - ooooh he beat him and he beat him,. iam not talking that level understanding, even a 7 year old can do that, most of the PPL watching the anime doesn't understand many things about the anime they just think ooh he defeated him and leave it their, they don't understand how technique , power's, and the complexity of this grow's on every chapter,(Manga readers know what I am saying). even you don't understand 70% of the techniques used by the character.

if they don't understand techniques and power like you say it's rather because it get confused. the story is by no means complex. the author just finds means to keep battles go on and that's what most fan want.
May 27, 9:01 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to OJH
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
OJH said:

if they don't understand techniques and power like you say it's rather because it get confused. the story is by no means complex. the author just finds means to keep battles go on and that's what most fan want.
@OJH
that's your way of thinking or framing it as not complex when it is complex. Will most writer's shit them selfs to even write as the same amount of fight in the hole season, that you found in a single episode of JJK. While most haters say it's just fight tha are long and brush it of. But what JJK is about is balance of power, and desires of human, and the consequences that's comes with it, the fights are a clash of ideals, Between human or curse's. And techniques are the embodiment of that person which directly reflects their personality, and are unique to them, understand their technique is good as understanding that individual character, and not understand the technique of a character is as good as not understand the character it self. And the technique are complex which are a big part of the story of JJK unlike most of the anime's. If you don't even understand JJK in surface level, then who can you say that it's not complex, when you don't you your self understand what your describing to be not complex. Your not making any sense.
That's why I said the story is complex, because most don't understand, and are overwhelmed by the action scenes to the point all they can see is auction. And i don't blame them because even that action is peck shit.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 27, 9:11 PM
May 28, 1:35 AM
Sep 2023
Leon888 said:

sucked as an anime???

wtf are you on 🤣🤣🫠🫠
May 28, 1:37 AM
Sep 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Leon888 said:

season twos animation might not be the best,
but calling it garbage shows you dont know how to open your eyes when it counts
May 28, 1:38 AM
Sep 2023
Zeth2604 said:
Fire Force achieved some global recognition, and it actually has everything you said, but there was also a big problem: The discussion about fanservice.

This certainly impacted many people's views on the work, which is still one of the flagships of the discussion about the validation of fanservice/ecchi in anime.

Another factor is probably the time it was released. Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen are animes from 2020, when suddenly there was a boom in the anime industry to the West, where even ordinary people started consuming them and it may have even been the first anime for some. If Fire Force had been released later, it would probably have been even more successful.

thats like saying ishuzoku review went down because of its nsfw content,

but it waz the exact opposite,
May 28, 1:41 AM
Oct 2023
I mean, i dont even bother to watch an episode, just look at the cover, read the synopsis, skim through the characters, nothing strikes me as unique
May 28, 1:41 AM
Dec 2022
xay_sama said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

it's so funny, just because i unfriend you, your going through every post i made LoL .
May 28, 1:43 AM
Sep 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
xay_sama said:

it's so funny, just because i unfriend you, your going through every post i made LoL .

i actually just noticed that before i quoted,

the world doesnt revolve around you,

you just happen to have the worst takes in these topic discussions,
May 28, 2:08 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to xay_sama
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
xay_sama said:

i actually just noticed that before i quoted,

the world doesnt revolve around you,

you just happen to have the worst takes in these topic discussions,
@xay_sama
xay_sama said:
i actually just noticed that before i quoted
like any one's gonna buy that.
xay_sama said:
the world doesnt revolve around you

Yeah👍🏻 it certainly doesn't, but i can't say the same about,
xay_sama said:
you just happen to have the worst takes in these topic discussions

Yah it might be true, never heard about different perspectives, and i have one just as you do. Also other PPL may have the same opinion about yours too.

Then why send me request. And start quoting me negatively, just after i unfriend you, and that to back to back, from different forms in 2 minutes. Don't know what to make of with this behaviour of yours
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 28, 2:19 AM
May 28, 4:19 AM
Jul 2020
xay_sama said:
Zeth2604 said:

They are media with very different proposals, themes and target audience (this doesn't mean that someone can't like both, I like them myself)

Fire Force is a battle shounen, for young people with young characters, that "grown people" argue didn't need the NSFW content, while Ishuzoku Reviewers is something that people watch precisely for the NSFW content and wouldn't work without it.
May 28, 7:11 AM
Sep 2023
Zeth2604 said:
xay_sama said:

They are media with very different proposals, themes and target audience (this doesn't mean that someone can't like both, I like them myself)

Fire Force is a battle shounen, for young people with young characters, that "grown people" argue didn't need the NSFW content, while Ishuzoku Reviewers is something that people watch precisely for the NSFW content and wouldn't work without it.

WOULD work without it,

and your one perspective mindset on the comparison doesn't wirk,

dk why u joined in when you just made his side look even dumber,
😴😴😴
May 28, 7:18 AM
Jul 2020
xay_sama said:
Zeth2604 said:

WOULD work without it,

😴😴😴

How would a story focused on Monster Girls brothels work if they took away the appeal of the NSFW content? It is both the focus of the story and the center of the anime's comedy.
May 28, 10:46 AM
Dec 2022
Zeth2604 said:
xay_sama said:

WOULD work without it,

😴😴😴

How would a story focused on Monster Girls brothels work if they took away the appeal of the NSFW content? It is both the focus of the story and the center of the anime's comedy.

don't waste your breath on this b**** bro. it' get's obvious once you take a look at his AC. he's just made the a bunch of nobody's talking about his fav anime.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 28, 10:55 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

139 by _Ne0n_ »»
Sep 15, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

223 by BorchHatesStein »»
Sep 14, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

203 by flokigoat »»
Aug 31, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

127 by flokigoat »»
Aug 29, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

73 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Jul 11, 10:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.