Forum Settings
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 32 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2023 9:24 AM
Feb 2022
The manga has 51 chapters, not 32. You can watch the anime, because it covers more than the manga. It was good to see Mamako-san again after watching the anime years ago.
Jun 28, 3:53 AM
Dec 2022
FedeMetal said:
The manga has 51 chapters, not 32. You can watch the anime, because it covers more than the manga. It was good to see Mamako-san again after watching the anime years ago.

where can i read all the chapters?
Jun 28, 8:58 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Whatever19
FedeMetal said:

where can i read all the chapters?
@Whatever19 I read it in a spanish page. I don't know a page who has it fully in english. Don't worry, the anime covers the entire manga, but the complete story is in the light novel.
Jun 29, 1:28 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to FedeMetal
@Whatever19 I read it in a spanish page. I don't know a page who has it fully in english. Don't worry, the anime covers the entire manga, but the complete story is in the light novel.
@FedeMetal
Well it's sad that the manga didn't completed the story..
Not a fan of reading LN.
May read the LN in future someday
Jun 29, 6:51 PM
Feb 2022
Reply to Whatever19
@FedeMetal
Well it's sad that the manga didn't completed the story..
Not a fan of reading LN.
May read the LN in future someday
@Whatever19 i don't read light novels either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 22 Discussion

FedeMetal - Oct 9, 2023

0 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:40 AM

» Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 4

FedeMetal - Jun 29, 2023

0 by FedeMetal »»
Jun 29, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

3 by zero_omar »»
Nov 11, 2018 11:09 AM

Poll: » Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 2 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Dec 28, 2017

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Dec 28, 2017 3:37 AM

» Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 0 Discussion

ichii_1 - Sep 27, 2017

8 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 29, 2017 2:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.