Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2023 12:01 PM

Jul 2017
Some relationships like Tom and Jerry are always repairable, but in this show, some relationships are just not meant to be.

With Rubber Suit abducting both Robin and Bolts on Rock Island, it's only both Brian and Zeno to the rescue. But honestly, both Robin and Bolts need no rescuing with their friendly rivalry that as old as time goes, but that the people close to them got killed in action while executing their individual missions. Robin's group vs. Bolts's Beowulf group, the former losing his wife Maria and the latter losing the human's best friend of the dog Ernie, clearly, Rubber wants them to face each other to the death with the information freely spewed according to his intel.

True to Brian's past, Zeno has seen it all too much to develop a cold heart, which reveals the reason why both Robin and Bolts had an inkling that they didn't get along, seeing it all as banter, which if they died here, they would be played into Rubber Suit's plot. Thankfully, Brian is there to stop the misogyny of the fight, with Zeno having information that contradicts and shows that they're still alive: the spy that got a spared life working as a bartender, and Ernie, picking on Brian earlier.

What exactly is Rubber Suit trying to show his logic of playing and fooling the Marginal Service around? Only he has the answer to all of his illusionist madness.
May 23, 2023 12:34 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
We still don't know what Rubber's endgame is after turning Bolts and Robin against each other. The two of them have a shared past in which their memory is loosing someone they loved, but it turns out that Robin's wife Maria and Bolt's dog Ernie were still alive.
May 23, 2023 2:49 PM

Jan 2021
I wonder if we'll actually get to know anything about Rubber by now, looks like a good time as he's right there.
May 23, 2023 6:39 PM
Sep 2015
I know immediately that both the dog and the woman are still alive, it's just too obvious...
May 24, 2023 10:41 PM
Feb 2022
so far it is good I like it it is intresting
Jun 5, 2023 2:46 AM

Jun 2015
Rubber at the end there. What he was saying makes total sense. Does that also make me the bad guy?
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 11, 2023 2:47 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I thought Maria was Lyra for a bit.;; Did they really have to make them look so alike when there are barely women in the show in the first place? Also I'm sorry but this was so blah. I can't take the whole "dog as man's best friend vs. human life" thing seriously. It just came off as ridiculous especially because of how the result turned out.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 11, 2023 6:11 AM

Jan 2017
There goes the lesson of overcoming your losses by having both Maria and Ernie actually being alive sighhhhh

Rubber's seemingly plan of bridging the divide between humans and Borderlanders by sharing a common enemy (which is him) sounds interesting, but how will it end up is up in the air
Nov 27, 2023 5:55 PM

Dec 2022
Lol, I don't know why I was expecting some crazy hand-to-hand fight scene.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 27, 2023

23 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:52 PM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 20, 2023

6 by katakumplat »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:00 AM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2023

6 by katakumplat »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:37 AM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 6, 2023

7 by katakumplat »»
Dec 4, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - May 30, 2023

8 by katakumplat »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.