Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2022 9:04 AM
Jan 2015
Wakakusa is good girl for Taishi. With this, possibility of maid returning and becoming main girl have reduced.

It's so refreshing to read it from POV of monsters and it sounds logical too. At this point, i'm more interested in Taishi's story than MC.
Sep 18, 2022 5:43 AM

Sep 2020
The point of view of taishi is pretty interesting, ngl. If the maid and tasihi meet in the future I hope he's not that too forgiving or rather not give a fok about them, just a cattle for the orc and gabo's.

I'm still interested on the conquest of the Creature Harem King.

Dec 8, 2022 8:22 AM

Dec 2017
I kinda wish the 2nd MC is in a separate manga series with his own POV mostly.
Dec 8, 2022 5:22 PM
Nov 2010
61969 said:
I kinda wish the 2nd MC is in a separate manga series with his own POV mostly.
there is a manga about him, it's called Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Kurimusu Sabaibaru Nisshi. i have the raw and he is pretty strong and smart as well. I'm learning japanese so I can read it lol
Dec 9, 2022 3:38 AM

Dec 2017
edgemastered said:
there is a manga about him, it's called Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Kurimusu Sabaibaru Nisshi. i have the raw and he is pretty strong and smart as well. I'm learning japanese so I can read it lol

I wish it gets translated soon because the 2nd MC is more interesting.
Dec 11, 2022 9:22 AM
Nov 2010
61969 said:
edgemastered said:

I wish it gets translated soon because the 2nd MC is more interesting.

at first the main story character was pretty cool but soon it turned more repetitive, the second MC is going well, but i don't like his passive personality so much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi Chapter 24 Discussion

IsekaiNekko - Jan 30, 2022

2 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Aug 30, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi Chapter 1 Discussion

1 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Aug 30, 1:10 PM

» Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi Chapter 31 Discussion

Tamashi_Dake - Jun 6, 2023

1 by Smoku »»
Jul 9, 2023 9:37 AM

» Volume 7 (Chapter 37 to 42)

MagicFlier - May 23, 2023

0 by MagicFlier »»
May 23, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi Chapter 23 Discussion

1 by imapleb »»
Sep 18, 2022 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.