Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2014 4:48 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty okay ending, overall was watching this for the service and well in the end it wasn't all too bad!
Apr 19, 2022 10:56 AM
Sep 2013
I really liked the anime, it had a very good ecchi, the story was OK and I liked the characters a lot, if the episodes were 24 minutes I would watch it anyway and I wish there had been a continuation, I would watch it without any problem. ecchi of this anime bordered on a hentai, with many explicit scenes happening off camera, the protagonist was shy but not enough to not do things, which is good, the protagonist was a mixture of bad ass with shy and this one was cool mixture.
In conclusion, for me what weighed more was the ecchi being of great quality, since this is one of the highlights of the work, the story is OK being good to pass the time, not being a masterpiece, but not being bad at any point in my perception, the characters are quite charismatic, but I thought it lacked time to delve deeper into them.

Note: Each analysis of a work in my opinion must be taken into account its categories and what it proposes to do, in this regard this work is very good, so I conclude that it is 7/10, if they had capped the ecchi or even more the characters (for example the episodes only having 5 min +-) my grade would drop to 5 or 6, even to 4 if everything had been covered.

PT-BR
Eu gostei bastante do anime,tinha um ecchi muito bom,a historia era OK e eu gostei muito das personagens, se os episódios fossem de 24 minutos assistiria mesmo assim e gostaria que tivesse tido uma continuação, assistiria sem nenhum problema.Eu senti que o ecchi desse anime beirava a um hentai,com muitas cenas explicitas acontecendo fora das câmeras,o protagonista era tímido mas não o suficiente para não fazer as coisas,o que é bom,o protagonista foi uma mistura de bad ass com tímido e ficou legal essa mistura.
Concluindo, pra mim o que pesou mais foi o ecchi sendo de bastante qualidade, visto que esse é um dos chamativos da obra, a história é OK sendo boa pra passar o tempo, não sendo nenhuma obra prima, mas não sendo ruim em nenhum ponto na minha percepção, os personagens são bastante carismáticos, mas achei que faltou tempo para aprofunda-los mais.

Nota: Cada analise de obra na minha opinião deve ser levado em conta suas categorias e o que ela se propõe a fazer, nesse quesito essa obra é muito boa, por isso eu concluo que ela é 7/10,se eles tivesse capado o ecchi ou ainda mais os personagens(por exemplo os episódios só tendo 5 min +-) minha nota cairia pra 5 ou 6,até mesmo pra 4 se tudo tivesse sido capado.
Aug 10, 2022 1:59 AM

Sep 2018
Pretty garbage series overall with one of the most skippable OPs in anime lol. It would be bearable if the ecchi was serviceable, too bad even the ecchi was shit. There are much better heist/thief anime out there. 4/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mouse Episode 6 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 28, 2014

4 by Boogerman1984 »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:28 AM

» Opening somg sounds like Teen titans opening

Allen_014 - Mar 29, 2022

1 by dekelav »»
Mar 29, 2022 1:31 PM

Poll: » Mouse Episode 7 Discussion

1 by Punkero »»
Mar 21, 2022 7:27 PM

Poll: » Mouse Episode 5 Discussion

1 by Punkero »»
Mar 19, 2022 5:27 PM

Poll: » Mouse Episode 11 Discussion

0 by RafaelDeJongh »»
May 28, 2014 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.