Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 1:30 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
While watching a vampire movie, Tsugumi notices that Jun has bite marks on his neck. Reika notices that Tsugumi also has bite marks. The next day, both Tsugumi and Jun are completely exhausted during class to the point where Jun faints. After regaining their energy, both realize that Rena recently sucked a wound of theirs. They say some insensitive things only to realize that Rena was listening the entire time. Silvia goes after Rena, finding her singing in the garden after running into Apollo. Rena brushes them off and rides away.

That night, Silvia goes through Rena’s room and finds an old picture of her, but gets caught snooping. When Rena questions her, Silvia claims that she believes in Rena, to which Rena asks “really?” and then flies off.
A shadow angel attacks, and when Aquarion responds, our pilots find that it’s a vampire with a resemblance to Rena. They get battered around a bit until Apollo sniffs out the real Rena and summons her with his yell. They gattai into Solar Aquarion, but the vampire still kicks their ass. It starts sucking energy away and Rena grows weak, until Apollo offers his neck. Rena sucking on it throws the vampire away and powers up the Aquarion. With Rena in control, Aquarion uses a piece of debris as a stake and impales the vampire, vanquishing it. Afterwords, apologies go all around and Tsugumi accuses Silvia of being jealous of Apollo and Rena, which Silvia vehemently denies while her face turns bright red.
Aug 13, 2009 2:21 AM
Feb 2009
AWWW the ep was awsome (Rena) was so cute =P
Jul 17, 2011 3:16 AM

Nov 2007
LOL omg. I didn't think it was possible, but this show just got even worse!
Feb 29, 2012 9:52 PM

Oct 2011
suprising twist?
Mar 1, 2012 9:40 PM

Jan 2011
Add one more vampire loli to the list.... Actually since this show is largely about pranic energy it makes a lot of sense to introduce a vampire character since in many instances it is prana they absorb rather than sucking blood. (and no, they aren't allergic to garlic, sunlight, or crosses...)
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 6, 2012 4:28 PM

Jan 2012
This show has every character stereotypes imaginable... not sure if trolling or coincidence.
Aug 7, 2013 11:13 PM
May 2013
I really loved that episode, Its when Silvia gets more jealous and has more feelings for Apollo<3. Rena rules,Carrie Savage voices her. I liked her Vampire Powers, she teleport,levitates, and other stuff etc. Silvia did get jealous and of course volunteered hers as well. Oh Lastly Rena already Silvia and Apollo were always cute together.
May 18, 2014 12:32 AM

Jan 2010
The fact that everyone thought that Rena was the vampire means that no one actually knows a thing about her. How was everyone okay with her being around? Not only that, but...Well...What has she done in the past 15 episodes? I honestly can't remember. Also...Was that a foursome? This show is way out of my league. Holy crap.
Oct 1, 2016 6:35 AM

Jul 2013
Awww, Rena was cool this episode, so is she a vampire? or she isn't but she has vampiric like powers thanks to the powers they all have? So she just gets prana instead.

No, they don't particularly know her well tbh.

They had a great 4 way lol.

The harvest beast that embodied their fears so so looked like Rena was an interesting concept.
Sep 14, 2020 1:34 PM
Oct 2019
Don't see why they *needed* her to beat the shadow angel thing but whatever. At least we learned a little more about her. But was that her in the old picture? Does her power allow her to live forever? Why's she blind and in a wheelchair?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 26 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 15, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 25 Discussion

5 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 15, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 22 Discussion

5 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 15, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 13 Discussion

9 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 14, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 10 Discussion

9 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 14, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.