Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2008 4:25 PM
Apr 2008
I was thinking maybe we could come up with some rules for the society which must always be followed while in our club room

e.g. Address those with a higher rank than you with a -sama
Extra words must be added at the end of every sentence!
Those older than you must be called sempai
Call Rachel Taicho!
Wear anime t-shirts/cosplay(if u really want 2)/bling at all times in the room
Each Member has to have their own zanpakutō name and shikai (Taicho is expected to have bankai)
No yaoi/yuri e.g. no gravitation. lol soz i can onli handle 1 ep a lifetime of tht
pokemon trespassing will be shot on site
Must show at least one episode of gintama a week - compulsary
The treasurer must not b tempted with snacks anymore, he's trying to diet u no...

Anyway thts just a few i've come up with in the last few mins
feel free to add your own or comment on what i've written and suggestions and such!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 5, 2008 4:59 PM

Oct 2007
^_^ lol

This is fun :P
I don't know if this should be a serious topic or not... but I kinda agree with some of those rules.
I like the -sempai idea :P and my ego likes the taicho idea XD
Mind you... Gravitation wasn't yaoi. Yaoi is waaaay more explicit. Gravitation was shounen-ai, and some shounen-ai are quite good. But we shall limit the gayness to a minimum if it makes you uncomfortable XD

Gintama isn't a bad idea either. It is a good anime.Depending on other people's reactions to it then perhaps we could show it at least once a week. Bring a good ep to the next meeting and we shall see how it fares under our new member's scrutiny.
xxx

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Oct 6, 2008 3:45 PM

Oct 2008
Just to be really picky, it typically romanised as teichou, not taicho.

That aside, I kinda like this idea, despite being everyone's kouhai as a result. My only caution is that not every one is a Bleach fan (as shocking as that is) and may not know what a Zanpaktou is or what Shikai and Bankai mean... and it may take some time to correctly educate them (ie Watch nearly 100 episodes of Bleach).

Not that I dislike the idea, I'm just known for being the one who picks at the holes in ideas to see how big they are... =P

Don't hate me! D=

Please? =3=
Oct 7, 2008 8:31 AM

Oct 2007
How could we possibly hate someone who makes sure our plans are flawless?
We need someone in the society who does that.
Tis how a society becomes great!

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Oct 10, 2008 6:12 AM
Apr 2008
Well ok i guess thts true about gravitation, so i guess i'll make an offical charter and bring a poster with the rules posted on and make sure everyone follows it from monday on yeah?? lol

Oh yeah any1 caught breaking the rules wil b forced 2 either watch a dubbed pokemon/digimon movie or watch exlplicit yaoi or yuri (depending on sex/orientation) anime lol
Oct 10, 2008 9:08 AM

Oct 2008
Ging554 said:
Oh yeah any1 caught breaking the rules wil b forced 2 either watch a dubbed pokemon/digimon movie...

Dear sweet heavenly mercy your a sick minded individual! D=
Oct 16, 2008 12:04 AM

Aug 2007
Obviously you realise that shooting Pokemon on site contravenes university regulations (so, Chancellor, I herd yuo liek Mudkips?). Take them off site, maybe out onto Leazes Park lake in a boat and shoot them there? Easier to hide the bodies.

...and to be really really picky, taichou = commanding officer, teichou = ship's captain, so taichou is more fitting (unless shooting pokemon on Leazes Park boating lake).

=P

nekoniisan said:
may not know what a Zanpaktou is or what Shikai and Bankai mean

This is me. Please to be explaining this, it's one of those things I keep hearing and I know is bleach derived but have never actually found out.

Oct 16, 2008 1:22 PM

Oct 2007
lol at the Mudkips XD

About the Zanpaktou, Shikai and Bankai...
I'm not a big Bleach fan, but I know vaguely what it means.. but probably not well enough to give a great explaination. Here goes though.

Zanpakutou = A shinigami's sword used to slay "Hollows" and send "Pluses" to Soul Society. Every Zanpakutou has a name (eg: Ichigo's Zanpakutou is called 'Zangetsu', I believe.)

Shikai = I'm unsure but I think it is the next stage of power level.. probably like Super Saiyan in DBZ.

Bankai = Ultimate power level of the Zanpakutou which only the most skilled Shinigami (aka the Captains and their Leutenants) can achieve.

I know the boys will be able to elaborrate upon/correct my explanations, but that is what I understand from my limited knowledge of Bleach ^^;

Now a club on MAL too!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dragonball: Evolution

rachelcabbit - Apr 3, 2009

0 by rachelcabbit »»
Apr 3, 2009 4:05 PM

» Leeds Convention!!!!!

Ging554 - Oct 16, 2008

14 by YourMessageHere »»
Dec 16, 2008 10:21 AM

» New Society Ideas

Ging554 - Dec 10, 2008

0 by Ging554 »»
Dec 10, 2008 4:52 PM

» Christmas

rachelcabbit - Nov 13, 2008

2 by rachelcabbit »»
Nov 18, 2008 5:53 AM

» Fall Season 2008

duarteslm2 - Oct 13, 2008

4 by YourMessageHere »»
Oct 25, 2008 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.