Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 6:13 AM

Jul 2017
The story of gorilla girl Yayoi Fukunaga, what an unfortunate tale of a petite girl growing into a literate gorilla, and the boy that saved her...has to be Murai of all boys. But too bad that Murai already has Tanaka in his heart, though Yayoi clearly wants it badly. Even too bad, Kiriyama has Tanaka's disguise of all things for Murai to disguise himself with her, though forcing his way to Yayoi sure earned her ire.

Tanaka at the convenience store printing photos of Hitotose, she might not get it, but Murai's a gacha god to be lucky for her lols. And while the confession from Murai to Tanaka is swift and quick to bring her to the summer festival, she has to consciously turn him down for the better of themselves. Kiriyama being critical about Yayoi and giving her advice to stop targeting Murai the wrong way, atta bro, man. Hirai having a moment once he saw Yayoi, he's clearly smitten by her, but the guys having a moment to help out instead of being 3rd parties to a potential date...which once Tanaka is seen, Murai just goes for her willingly without a care, earnest to only want a relationship with her.

Murai's just fire, going for Sensei, his one and one only.
Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Dec 2017
This is getting better and better.

Also, props to Kiriyama for being the best wingman and friend in the history of anime. I love how he just saw through Yayoi and shut her shit down immediately, whilst also giving her honest advice.
Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Sep 2015
Maybe it's just me but I want Murai and Hitotose to have the same voice actor.
Yesterday, 1:24 PM

Jan 2016
4/5. Gorilla-chan <3, I'm rooting for her, but don't mind if she ends up with one of the friends. The speech Kiriyama gave to her was not necessarily wrong and I think was good for her.

Tanaka-sensei is still holding strong and only losing with fact he looks EXACTLY like her 2D crush, but other than these brief lapses, is doing amazing!!! Sucks for her that Murai doesn't care about her being destroyed by society by trying to force her into an inappropriate relationship.

Murai seems really good, but is fanatical attraction to sensei... He treated Gorilla-chan well until noticed sensei.
I just reazlied I only rated this 5/10. I have been having a lot of much higher feelings. If ends without inappropriate relationship, I'll likely give 7/10 minimum if they keep this up.

Yesterday, 5:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Interesting backstory for Yayoi, I thought her name was Yayo last episode but I guess that’s Murai’s nickname for her lol, that makes her the 2nd character I know named Yayoi, the first being from Dark Gathering. But yeah turns out Yayoi is a childhood friend of Murai’s, and at some point she became brutish or a “gorilla” as the show described her, but in an effort to make Murai love her she made herself the beautiful babe she is today, mad respect honestly, that probably took a lot of work, but unfortunately for her Murai is currently in love with his teacher lol, honestly Yayoi is probably a better match but this ain’t no normal romance anime, I’ll root for her personally but not so much in getting with Murai, but finding love herself, hopefully after she shot Hirai through the heart she might end up with him lol.

And after Murai got Tanaka the art cards she wanted from that gacha, he shot his shot at taking Tanaka to the summer festival but was beat out by Tanaka’s inner council, I miss the old dude but the council is fun too. But this didn’t stop the two of them from coming together at the festival when Tanaka showed up anyway, Yayoi nearly had her chance but ended up wirh Kiriyama instead when Murai abandoned her, kinda sad too because he was doing all the right things with Yayoi, but it’s like Tanaka causes a short circuit in his brain lol. The forest scene afterward was good, funny how Tanaka quickly flipped things around with who was on top of who, Murai made a good play there but it got shut down lol.

More topics from this board

» Could this anime adapt the entire manga?

Skoorb - Yesterday

1 by Yuno »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Murai no Koi Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 18

8 by lorextreme »»
Sep 23, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Murai no Koi Episode 2 Discussion

Rumpel1408 - Sep 11

11 by levibigass »»
Sep 22, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Murai no Koi Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 4

29 by MSK88 »»
Sep 19, 1:28 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Sep 11

0 by JSeanaY »»
Sep 11, 4:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.