Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 16, 7:16 PM
Apr 2023
So, i was checking if you guys have already made a forum but when I check there any so I've made one. Come on we guys have been asking for more information on fate strange fake like everywhere but no one is talking about it when it got announced that it will be having some new information on the aniplex online festa 2024 on September 16. I hope we get a new trailer and a release date for summer or fall next year cause solo leveling season 2 and gun gale online alternative season 2 is going to release on fall and winter.
Aug 16, 9:33 PM

Jan 2021
I'm not expecting any news until the New Year Type Moon event, but it'd be cool if they do it early.
Aug 16, 11:25 PM
Nov 2020
We probably are going to get some news, because we have been getting pictures of them working on the soundtrack like every week, but usually Type-Moon New Years is when we see major news on projects ( like someone already said).
Aug 17, 8:22 AM
Sep 2022
I need to watch other fate to understand this?
Or just go watching is ok?
Aug 17, 8:29 AM
Apr 2023
Musashi7818 said:

you can probably watch it. Yes. But there is a episode 0 named whispers of dawn, you can watch it before it you want.
Aug 18, 1:33 AM
Jul 2021
Musashi7818 said:

I recommend watching Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works by Ufotable so you at least understand the basic concept of Fate and get introduced to some of the characters that appear.
Aug 26, 9:27 PM

Jul 2010
Reply to Musashi7818
@Musashi7818 I get a feeling you also need to check Lord El-Meloi as well, since few of the characters appear here as well (not just Velvet), but I haven't watched it myself yet.

Fate/Zero is a must, not just because of the characters, but because it's an amazing show overall.
Aug 27, 2:45 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Hickykissy
Musashi7818 said:

you can probably watch it. Yes. But there is a episode 0 named whispers of dawn, you can watch it before it you want.
@Hickykissy Thanks
Sep 8, 10:30 AM

Nov 2022
Any news would be good at this point imo
Sep 13, 1:46 AM
Mar 2021
DarkHomieC said:
We probably are going to get some news, because we have been getting pictures of them working on the soundtrack like every week, but usually Type-Moon New Years is when we see major news on projects ( like someone already said).

I hope we get some for info on the Mahotsukai no yoru ufotable should be done with the DS glaze after the movies.
Sep 14, 4:01 PM
Nov 2020
Mahoyo is probably gonna have another PV on New Years, it’s gonna be a beautiful (because of the PV we already seen), but I hope that they give it the KnK treatment instead of Heavens Feel

The problem that I worry about now, is that it’s most likely gonna release whenever one of DS movies releases.

More topics from this board

» World premiere in late 2024

Hickykissy - Sep 15

7 by salad77 »»
Sep 16, 11:06 AM

» Any update?

trinitroglycerin - Jul 17

18 by deg »»
Aug 16, 2:20 AM

» Hype!!!

Zeekto - Jun 14

11 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 20, 9:03 AM

» So There's no specific release date?

Plopop - Jul 5, 2023

9 by thereIwasnt »»
May 31, 11:50 AM

» Should I watch TV Special before this?

Akanekino - Feb 14

11 by lilyxxwise »»
Mar 9, 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.