Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 3:29 AM
Aug 2020
it was good to see that he is more than just a gamer

i want more, the next episodes will be better...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 16, 10:26 AM
Feb 2021
Can anime-onlies actually keep up with what's going on? I have finished the novel, and even I'm having trouble following the plot. To anyone who likes the anime, PLEASE read the novel. you will LOVE it.
Aug 17, 5:27 AM
Apr 2019
Reply to EnVaH
Can anime-onlies actually keep up with what's going on? I have finished the novel, and even I'm having trouble following the plot. To anyone who likes the anime, PLEASE read the novel. you will LOVE it.
@EnVaH

I only follow along very roughly. The subs are unfortunately poor. The subtitles don't make it completely clear who is speaking, sentences are sometimes chopped off. Sometimes sentences are on the same line but are spoken by a different person at the end.
Unfortunately, the whole adaptation is really awful and the only thing that cheers you up is the memory of the old seasons.

Personally, I'm not that interested in reading the novel. Maybe something for the future.
Aug 18, 2:11 AM

Sep 2013
Much better episode than the last couple,

Another example of why they call him God Ye, bro cleared the whole update in a week, he knows the game by heart at this point, still seeing him lose agains't the old number 1 Berserker in Glory was so surprising, isn't it the first time we see him lose? That guy must be hella strong

Excellent Era still salty while Ye Qiu just like to troll them

Ok things are starting to move finally, i'm expecting the next episodes to be as fun.
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 21, 9:58 AM
Sep 2008
Reply to ropiel
Much better episode than the last couple,

Another example of why they call him God Ye, bro cleared the whole update in a week, he knows the game by heart at this point, still seeing him lose agains't the old number 1 Berserker in Glory was so surprising, isn't it the first time we see him lose? That guy must be hella strong

Excellent Era still salty while Ye Qiu just like to troll them

Ok things are starting to move finally, i'm expecting the next episodes to be as fun.
@ropiel in his defense, he lost while playing a Berserker against the n.1 Berserker. He’s probably better than most on all characters but not the best. If he was using his Battlemage and lost then it would be another story.
Sep 1, 11:39 AM

Aug 2010
Ye Xiu telling Sun Zheping he can get revenge on Excellent Era when he was the one who beat them back then LOL I laughed out loud during this scene.

Ye Xiu looks good in the suit and he showed off his piano skills too.
Sep 22, 4:50 AM

Sep 2022
Lol team Happy members were in casual clothes (Ye Xue in black t-shirt) when meeting Sun Zheping but they are in Happy uniform during the same scene here.
Sep 22, 4:57 AM

Sep 2022
Reply to EnVaH
@EnVaH The novel is fantastic! I've finished it years ago but I have no trouble following the plot. I wish animation was better and budget for action scenes clearly is limited but I feel it conveys the spirit of novel and key moments quite well. It feels a bit rushed at times but given the size of novel it is somewhat expected.
I feel for anime only watchers though. Subs are very poor and new characters introduced all the time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 17 Discussion

zongxina - Aug 22

13 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Sep 22, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 11 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 2

2 by Myetx »»
Sep 22, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 10 Discussion

Fallen_Leaves - Jul 26

6 by Myetx »»
Sep 22, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 7 Discussion

otakuweek - Jul 5

5 by Myetx »»
Sep 21, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 16 Discussion

Thunder_lol - Aug 27

2 by otakuweek »»
Sep 17, 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.