A Couple of Cuckoos
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 26, 1:29 PM
Feb 2021
HELL YEAH this show is so underrated
Jul 26, 1:49 PM
Jul 2023
Good. Nothing happened in season 1 and felt like I was robbed of my time.
Jul 26, 1:51 PM
Aug 2022
No hype, this show is trash like RentaGF. There's no proper character development in romantic relationship with male mc and all the female MCs are just dumb( I personally don't hate dumb female lead)
But this anime is annoying asf.
Jul 26, 1:58 PM
Nov 2018
To be honest, I'm really not looking forward to it. I'll probably watch the first 3 episodes of the 2nd season and most likely drop it. The first season was pretty much forgettable.
Jul 26, 1:58 PM

Oct 2022
Oooo I left the first season on-hold a while ago, might be time to finish it
)
Jul 26, 2:07 PM

May 2021
The title 'a couple of cuckoos' is because cuckoos cuck each other
Jul 26, 2:16 PM

Jun 2023
At least we get to see
so I’m looking forward to that
Jul 26, 2:21 PM
Jan 2024
Surprised but happy it got a second season, I thought it was over for the anime
Jul 26, 2:29 PM
Sep 2023
They were radio silent man abt the anime man
Jul 26, 2:31 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
YES! Loved Season 1 and really hoped we’d get more, very happy to finally see it, would be awesome if it’s another 2-cour but I’m happy to be getting anything at all.
Jul 26, 2:32 PM
May 2020
Why? No, really why? The first season was awful and had a 100% unlikable cast.
Jul 26, 2:46 PM
Jan 2021
Lfg s2 looks like a new char is the cover art!
Jul 26, 3:03 PM

Sep 2014
I can't wait to hate on Hiro for another season! NEAT!
Jul 26, 3:10 PM
Apr 2018
Is there really a reason to be hyped?

The first half of season 1 was okay, but combined with the second half, it felt like the anime had no clear direction. Will it improve and make progress towards a conclusion?
Jul 26, 3:10 PM

Jan 2021
Nice, didnt expect it!
Jul 26, 3:17 PM
Oct 2023
Antisocial-Weeb said:
No hype, this show is trash like RentaGF. There's no proper character development in romantic relationship with male mc and all the female MCs are just dumb( I personally don't hate dumb female lead)

hate to say it but I’ve got to agree… I read the manga after first season and the character development is all over the place. It’s dragging on for no reason with some characters constantly changing how they feel about things
Jul 26, 3:18 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
I recently read volume 8 and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more episodes of this! Just need to get the other volumes and read those before the anime comes out, lol (this is one of the few series i prefer to read before I watch)~!=v=3
Jul 26, 3:41 PM

Jan 2020
Antisocial-Weeb said:

Nothing is comparable to rent a trash. Just wait till they animate “that scene”. It should cement itself as one of the most cringiest scenes in the history of anime
Jul 26, 3:48 PM
Wreckerangel
Feb 2023
S2 announced.. looking forward to this

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jul 26, 5:05 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to Sysny
Is there really a reason to be hyped?

The first half of season 1 was okay, but combined with the second half, it felt like the anime had no clear direction. Will it improve and make progress towards a conclusion?
Sysny said:
Will it improve and make progress towards a conclusion?

No, season 2 will be much like season 1, unless they decide to go anime original.

The only thing that could be different this time is a faster pacing, the first season ended at around chapter ~60 of the manga, which is currently at chapter 213. Due to the sheer amount of material available, I can definitely see them taking more liberties this time, which perhaps might make for a more eventful season.

Note that even as of chapter 213, depending on how you choose to look at it, there isn't really any conclusion in sight. Perhaps by knowing this fact, you'll have a better idea what to expect.
Jul 26, 6:54 PM
Aug 2022
Been waiting for this since last 2 years. finally the wait is over.
Jul 26, 10:29 PM

Jul 2012
Hyped?
For me = NO..

It could be I already forgot most of the story N char development 😑
This is why I hate watching "new" animu..

Jul 26, 11:03 PM

May 2019
Yes! I watched S1 when it aired and it was an entertaining watch until it got towards the end with no resolution in sight so seeing that S2 is being made is great news 👍.
Jul 26, 11:47 PM
Nov 2018
White_Alice said:
Hyped?
For me = NO..

I don't even think there was any character development. I was hoping they would at least explain why the babies were switch to begin with. I mean I don't know how, if the parents had a girl and took home a boy.
Jul 27, 12:48 AM
Jan 2023
How did this even get a season 2 its so bad
Jul 27, 1:46 AM
May 2024
I don't know why but I loves the first season so this is maybe a pleasent surprise for me.
Jul 27, 8:01 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to Moppit
White_Alice said:
Hyped?
For me = NO..

I don't even think there was any character development. I was hoping they would at least explain why the babies were switch to begin with. I mean I don't know how, if the parents had a girl and took home a boy.
@Moppit : thanks for reminds me a bit about what anime is this 😅

Jul 27, 2:19 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to SomeNewGuy
Sysny said:
Will it improve and make progress towards a conclusion?

No, season 2 will be much like season 1, unless they decide to go anime original.

The only thing that could be different this time is a faster pacing, the first season ended at around chapter ~60 of the manga, which is currently at chapter 213. Due to the sheer amount of material available, I can definitely see them taking more liberties this time, which perhaps might make for a more eventful season.

Note that even as of chapter 213, depending on how you choose to look at it, there isn't really any conclusion in sight. Perhaps by knowing this fact, you'll have a better idea what to expect.
SomeNewGuy said:

Thank you, that helps. I guess I will skip this anime for now. If the scores/reviews turn out to be unexpectedly good, I might return to it.

For those who will watch it: Have fun, and I hope you enjoy it!
Jul 31, 8:24 PM
Apr 2018
Hype = no
Nothing happens in this anime, the manga is the same, so i'm not going to watch this

More topics from this board

» How and why?!

Natsude_tanaka - Jul 26

35 by fisty123 »»
Aug 23, 10:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.