Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 7:54 AM

Jan 2017
Seems like more and more we don't have to worry about a harem ending. This was in a recent chapter:-

There are more, I will keep updating this thread as I find more.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 31, 8:09 AM
Mar 2022
Re:zero after arc 6 is in fatigue due to the bloated content and too much focus on politics and shounen elements
May 31, 8:12 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Code16Soul
Re:zero after arc 6 is in fatigue due to the bloated content and too much focus on politics and shounen elements
@Code16Soul Yeah, R:Z being milked like One Piece. Just skip the chapters you don't wanna read, saves time and effort.
swirlydragonMay 31, 8:27 AM

May 31, 8:36 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to swirlydragon
@Code16Soul Yeah, R:Z being milked like One Piece. Just skip the chapters you don't wanna read, saves time and effort.
@swirlydragon The problem is the direction of plot. It felt like a dragged routine instead of slow paced plot like before, it changed direction from psychological drama with detective romance and kinda shounen elements, to something different (shounen game of thrones, with relations between factions, prophecy, power scaling, no personal connection).
May 31, 11:16 AM

Feb 2021
@swirlydragon buddy where you were 😭? Emilia lost her all votes 😭 I can't tolerate it buddy.
I don't care about anyone 😖 I just care about Emilia 😭
May 31, 11:27 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@swirlydragon buddy where you were 😭? Emilia lost her all votes 😭 I can't tolerate it buddy.
I don't care about anyone 😖 I just care about Emilia 😭
@Suka-7777-Suka not first time, they been doing this since 2020. Can't do anything about it.

May 31, 11:28 AM

Feb 2021
@swirlydragon btw buddy, do you remember me 😢?
May 31, 11:30 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Suka-7777-Suka We didn't talk much, only 1 comment lol

May 31, 11:36 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
But I know you very much buddy 😀 I read almost all of your Forums. You really a great Emilia fan like me. And you know so much about re0. You are the best buddy 😃
You are my favourite staff in the 😇club
Btw welcome back friend
May 31, 11:41 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
But I know you very much buddy 😀 I read almost all of your Forums. You really a great Emilia fan like me. And you know so much about re0. You are the best buddy 😃
You are my favourite staff in the 😇club
Btw welcome back friend
@Suka-7777-Suka Damn, thanks for the compliment, man. Yeah, I will continue to post more and more EMT news when I find it.

May 31, 11:44 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to swirlydragon
@Suka-7777-Suka Damn, thanks for the compliment, man. Yeah, I will continue to post more and more EMT news when I find it.
@swirlydragon buddy our President 😱 I cant express how happy I am to hear from you 😊
Thanku so so so much buddy 😁
May 31, 5:45 PM
i like re zero

Oct 2021
Reply to Code16Soul
@Code16Soul I still like vollachia but I can see what you mean, however I think tappei does different things every arc, so I believe 9 will change up things from how vollachia is again.
May 31, 5:46 PM
i like re zero

Oct 2021
Reply to swirlydragon
@swirlydragon I wouldn't say it's being milked like one piece, because tappeis set end goal for the series still hasn't changed or has had more arcs thrown inbetween towards the ending
May 31, 10:46 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to literallyeurope
@Code16Soul I still like vollachia but I can see what you mean, however I think tappei does different things every arc, so I believe 9 will change up things from how vollachia is again.
@literallyeurope The problem isn't the difference but the narrative and meaning to the story. This arc was made purely for worldbuilding and new countries rather than developing something else
Jun 1, 2:54 AM
Aug 2018
good
Jun 8, 3:30 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to literallyeurope
@literallyeurope The problem is that he falnderized the og characters and sidelined big questions to make more new line and characters which barely affected towards mc's. Also re:zero changed from fairytale vibe,to the genshin mixed with one piece esque shounen vibe, which is barely about characters.
Jul 7, 9:39 AM

Nov 2019

Well he might get mauled by Emilia otherwise.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's your favorite Anime currently? ( 1 2 )

Emiria-tan-EMT- - Jan 30

99 by RIMURU-SAMA_02 »»
Aug 1, 2:03 AM

» Which game are you into ?

Code16Soul - May 23

4 by Rockito »»
Jul 13, 4:34 PM

» Emilia Pictures Collection Forum for ༒꧁Emilia's Self-Proclaimed Knights꧂༒ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Suka-7777-Suka - Apr 27

262 by Suka-7777-Suka »»
Jul 3, 6:22 AM

» Who is your FAVOURITE CHARACTER in AniManga?

Emiria-tan-EMT- - May 23

36 by RnZmario »»
May 27, 3:47 PM

» [Introductions] Let's know each other.. ( 1 2 )

Suka-7777-Suka - Apr 5

56 by Suka-7777-Suka »»
May 9, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.