Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 4:58 PM

Sep 2012
We have had multiple polls concerning these two characters, but never with these options. As the title suggests... Either both or none.

CLYDESDALEJul 4, 7:26 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 26, 5:32 PM

Aug 2014
who tf would choose neither???
May 26, 5:43 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to Vaenny
@Vaenny That's what's I'm curious about as well.
May 26, 6:47 PM
May 26, 10:32 PM
May 2022
Reply to Vaenny
@Vaenny Saying no to both is like saying no to a million dollars in cash, insanity
May 27, 5:38 AM
Apr 2017
Come on... It's every man of culture's dream to be sandwiched between the two...
May 27, 7:09 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Midget_King
Come on... It's every man of culture's dream to be sandwiched between the two...
@Midget_King And yet we currently have 5 neither votes...
May 27, 12:40 PM

Nov 2010
Reply to CLYDESDALE
@Vaenny That's what's I'm curious about as well.
@CLYDESDALE Sorry dude! However, to me Rias was somewhat of a bitch in the first season; which, is a factor against the both choice. Although, Akeno is fine; because, she performed the most sexy fanservice until either late New or Born. I prefer Xenovia/Irina.
May 27, 7:56 PM
Jan 2018
Koneko is still the best girl
May 28, 4:33 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Werewolverine4
@CLYDESDALE Sorry dude! However, to me Rias was somewhat of a bitch in the first season; which, is a factor against the both choice. Although, Akeno is fine; because, she performed the most sexy fanservice until either late New or Born. I prefer Xenovia/Irina.
@Werewolverine4 You were one of the non both voters? :/ Noted.
May 28, 4:34 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to rapidtulip647
Koneko is still the best girl
@rapidtulip647 The poll isn't about Koneko. It's about whether you'd choose between having both Rias & Akeno or neither if given the chance.
May 28, 5:15 AM

May 2016
Definitely both. both is Good.
May 28, 5:18 AM

Sep 2012
Are people really trying to rationalize why the two best agreed upon ladies in an anime would not be ideal? This is how stupid people are right now. Just straight up lying. How many gay people are currently in this club, and could you please leave if you are? Fuck off. A bunch of people have been leaving the club lately, so feel free to join them. Bitches.
May 29, 12:10 PM
Jan 2018
Reply to CLYDESDALE
@rapidtulip647 The poll isn't about Koneko. It's about whether you'd choose between having both Rias & Akeno or neither if given the chance.
@CLYDESDALE maybe back in the day man, but sometimes people can eye candy and you can admire from afar. They’re really not the ideal candidates for a professional job. 🧐
May 29, 12:11 PM
Jan 2018
Reply to CLYDESDALE
Are people really trying to rationalize why the two best agreed upon ladies in an anime would not be ideal? This is how stupid people are right now. Just straight up lying. How many gay people are currently in this club, and could you please leave if you are? Fuck off. A bunch of people have been leaving the club lately, so feel free to join them. Bitches.
@CLYDESDALE insane callout to those with a open mind about certain topics in life…😎
May 30, 7:50 AM

Nov 2010
Reply to CLYDESDALE
@Werewolverine4 You were one of the non both voters? :/ Noted.
@CLYDESDALE Yes.
Jun 1, 6:23 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to rapidtulip647
@CLYDESDALE maybe back in the day man, but sometimes people can eye candy and you can admire from afar. They’re really not the ideal candidates for a professional job. 🧐
@rapidtulip647 I have a professional job and would still take both over neither. Our professional and private lives do not need to be one in the same as far as I'm concerned. They might overlap sometimes, but everyone doesn't need to know about everything in our lives and I think most people can respect that. If I'm happy, both Rias & Akeno are happy, and no one else knows or cares, then where does the problem lie?

As to you other comment, this club has always been free speech/free post. Anyone can give their opinion or post whatever they want, including me.
Jun 3, 1:12 PM

Aug 2022
All or nothing, you say. It makes perfect sense. >_<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » [CLOSED] Plus-Sized Elf Character Battle: Elfuda vs Kuroeda

Punkero - Jul 20

6 by Austian_0178 »»
Sep 23, 7:25 AM

Poll: » [CLOSED]: Megami no Café Terrace

XSkii - Aug 1

7 by Austian_0178 »»
Sep 23, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Makeine Character Battle: Fatal Four-way

Punkero - Sep 15

5 by Austian_0178 »»
Sep 23, 6:52 AM

Poll: » [VOTING CLOSED]2A vs Mythra

Werewolverine4 - Aug 29

5 by DeonX »»
Sep 1, 12:52 AM

Poll: » **VOTING CLOSED**Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta Character Battle

CLYDESDALE - Aug 14

5 by YuNg60d »»
Aug 23, 10:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.