Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2023 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Kuumi seems to be so important in all these battles and experiments that she could be the deciding factor in their world.

Her personality yet is still very human and her friends/comrades trust her. I feel like this episode captured the mystique of her character that blurs a line between experiment and power. I just wonder how much she can still grow as a person.
Mar 3, 2023 9:35 AM

Feb 2019
Aw I’m so happy to see Kumi happy and with a new name. She’s no longer just an experiment “kumi the 22nd” now she’s a full fledged member of the group with her own name.
Mar 3, 2023 10:09 AM

Jul 2017
Kumi recovering nicely after the events of the last episode, it's a relief. But for Romana, this is yet another occurrence of Clerics used for Paladins' weaponizing powers, and at least she's glad that Jiro and Kumi's situation isn't one of humans used as tools for power. And Kumi finally revealing her origins from the Empire's lab that procures the same suicide work of secret powers, it's utter devastation.

The animal Chapeaus discussing about how to handle Kumi's dangerous Cleric power, and Myaa going off-meow-script had a small chuckle off of me. Now that the tribes know of how terrifying Kumi's power is, Gohza wants to provoke a fight to kill off prototypes like Kumi, but it's Zen who will eradicate Mezami and the Empire wanting to wage a war. Strategizing their moves carefully to convince the tribes that Kumi is not harmful to them and that Mezami is their target, it'll take time to get the news across and start the tribe alliance as soon as possible.

The journey back to the terrifying Empire for Kumi, she's no longer Kumi the 22nd anymore with a new alias: the Blooming Flower.

As predictable as this is, this show has begun its final stretch, and I'm more than happy to see how this'll all round up.
Mar 3, 2023 10:29 AM

Jul 2011
Hit your frontline medic is just dumb.

The Chapeaus having a psychic connections between each other, is interesting.

Tsuyukusa is a darn dog-rabbit-flying squirrel.
Mar 3, 2023 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
You've reached adulthood so we going to give you a new name. Kumi the blooming flower.

I see what they did there!

Still, the little midget people with animals on there head ramped it up this eps with a change of head animals. Im treating this as suspect although so far they have the Blossoming Flower intrests at heart. I hope.. Suspect midgets. Will keep an eye on them moving forward.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 3, 2023 11:55 AM

Jun 2017
Kuumi got a sweet new name.
Mar 3, 2023 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
The animation was awful this episode.

Mar 3, 2023 12:09 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It seems like the huge explosion has everyone on edge with the Empire breeding Clerics to unleash their true power by acting as suicidal tactical nukes. It was only natural that the Hornarians would capture Kumi in order to prevent another war. We got a glimpse of when Romana was a medic during the war and she saw first hand of how the Paladins were abusing their clerics to death. Despite all that Romana still has faith in Jiro and has convince the elders that they are going to free the remaining clerics at the Empire's research facility. Kumi finally received a new name, Kumi The Blooming Flower.

The meeting of the other chapeaus was very amusing and it was fun seeing all of them interact with each other. Wasn't expecting them to switch avatars like that. 
Mar 3, 2023 5:27 PM

May 2019
Kumi the Blooming Flower, nice. I'm not sure if Zen and Gouza were faking when Zen threatening to kill everyone in the town and Gouza with keeping Kumi and her friends incarcerated since they quickly changed their minds simply because Myaa was away getting medicine. Anyways, beyond that this is getting more interesting with their mission to free the clones.
Mar 3, 2023 5:56 PM

Sep 2020
Time to get psyched up for the show's climax.
Mar 3, 2023 8:09 PM

Apr 2022
kuumi has recovered and has gained a new alias. from kuumi the 22nd to kuumi the blooming flower, solid end to this episode.
romana being clever as always.
Mar 3, 2023 8:19 PM

Dec 2022
great emotional ending! next week it's goin' down!
Mar 3, 2023 8:20 PM

Jul 2012
This feels like a prologue to something else. Is this a mobile game ad? I don't dislike it but there's a lot to cover in 3 episodes. 
Mar 5, 2023 10:41 AM

Mar 2014
Kumi the Blooming Flower is a wonderful new name
Mar 13, 2023 1:15 PM

Oct 2017
That dog can fly, wow. Kumi got a new alias, it's a beautiful one.
Apr 2, 2023 4:17 PM

Jan 2022
That dog is part flying squirrel. Also what Chapaeu is the original one? I'm a little confused about that, especially since the current one didn't remember what happened with the explosion. Its about time we saw Kumi's smile again! Blooming flower is such a fitting name
This never updates so that's cool
Apr 9, 2023 4:39 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Could have made this the last episode and I wouldn't have noticed.
I think the animal communicator girls are kinda stupid, not gonna lie. Like it might have seemed like a cute concept in someone's head, but having essentially the same design just with an animal on its head is actually not all that great. It's not like I'm sitting there excited to meet each one or anything. If this was a game adaptation and they were in every city or something then I would have laughed at the nod or something, but this is an original anime that might or might not become a game later. Not much of an excuse.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 10, 2023 9:51 PM

Nov 2009
So, the Chapaeu girls are also sorta like clones?

And they can somehow gain information by swapping the animal on their head... (as we've seen when the cat and dog swap, the girls had dead-eyes and "connect to learn what each other's did"

(aka, Chapaeu belongs in Cyperpunk 2077, LOL)

___ ___ ___

And the Tan Bunny tricked everyone to gain their safe passage. No one can go against sexy bunnies.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 14, 2023 10:11 PM

Jan 2022
PERFECT ENDING for this EPISODE

NEW ALIAS

Kuumi THE BLOOMING FLOWERS
w/ background music

VERY TOUCHING MOMENT #goosebumps

▶♬✴☾
V E M Z ---21--- X X I
○ ○| AWCC CHALLENGES | CARDS | NEWS |○ ○
• •| MAL-Badges LvL | My BLOG |• •

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ars no Kyojuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

78 by R_anime1212 »»
Feb 17, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Ars no Kyojuu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2023

26 by Thrive2Mix »»
Dec 31, 2023 5:48 AM

» Cat related puns in subtitling

AnthAnilist - Apr 21, 2023

7 by autumn_sky96 »»
Dec 30, 2023 8:58 AM

Poll: » Ars no Kyojuu Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2023

39 by Etherius_ZS »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ars no Kyojuu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

48 by bastek66 »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.