Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2017
Team Bird a.k.a the Chun×4 group hasn't had the best reception in one area, but other areas are good enough that they can officially start their idol group tour. At least for Chisa, she shows some nervousness as the place to be at is her hometown of Niigata, and the AiRBLUE uniquely-made costumes for all 16 girls, you'd have to wait another 3 months to see it happen.

Chisa's rough family conditions make for a convenience plot, on top of the other idol-centric stuff like radio interviews and such. Chisa literally has her own local fanbase as she's the only person whom achieved a celebrity status in her birth town, so much so that it irks her, leaving the other girls to be worried about her.

Enough about that, the live performance is on in the local mall, and that's...considered "a lot" of people to yet again trigger Chisa's PTSD of a local star's overblown expectations gone nightmarishly bad, that's some level of emotional damage. And it took her older sister doing babysitting to give the other girls some much needed help, the rest of the girls are there for Chisa now, and how they helped her...in a very strange way of making a milkshake (that's not how you mix milkshakes TBH) to remind her that she has friends and family as her mental support.

As for the idol performance, it is decent and serviceable enough. At least Chisa is one bird's flap stronger now.
KANLen09Mar 18, 2022 12:35 PM
Mar 18, 2022 10:35 AM

Feb 2020
Very nice performance from Chun×4.

Poor Chisa had some rough time, but fortunately she has many good friends by her side.

SerafosJul 3, 12:41 AM
Mar 18, 2022 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
It was a good performance from Chun×4's first live tour in Gunma Niigata. It was also a tough day for Chisa in her hometown. However, she can overcome her anxiety in the end. That's what friendship means.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 18, 2022 3:21 PM

May 2021
Great episode. Seems they haven't been able to draw much popularity with Project Vogel as they have only a small number of dedicated fans but are in different regions which is good. Chunx4 is going on tour! I felt bad for Chisa as she was nervous but it worked out in the end!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 18, 2022 4:11 PM

Sep 2018
I can't help but hear "We are 4chan!", ffs lol
Mar 18, 2022 7:42 PM

Nov 2019
Outfits for all 16 girls, but only 4 wear them for now. Can't wait to see the whole of AiRBLUE perform at the end of the series

4chun sure have done well to build up their fanbase, but hopefully this tour does cause it to expand

Chisa's anxieties were overcome thanks to the help of the rest of 4chun (and her onee-san, glad she managed to come too)
Mar 19, 2022 3:19 AM
Feb 2022
I was a little nervous because Chisa and my friends had a show in my hometown, so I liked the episode. She also wanted to see her sister, who she would go with her daughter (o) to teach. A girl making a milkshake to calm lettuce
Mar 19, 2022 11:46 AM

Jul 2016
Easily, the best episode of this group. So glad to see Chisa overcoming her anxiety with the support of her friends.
Mar 21, 2022 9:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its about time they took a tour around to gather more fans and satisfied the patron call. Look at how enthusiast their face hearing the good news. Vacation time! But one girl still had a trouble to digest that up, because she needed to return to her hometown. Whats the real problem?

So its true that she just act tough and being overstricted, because she literally trying to mask and hide her true nature, easily terrified and scared among the big crowd of audiences from her hometown, until that time, its open the secret to all and save her too. Yuuki expression exactly mine at first. Uso daa! Well, what can you expect? Everyone had their own secret and trouble behind, right? Like the others too, and you, before....

Milkshake save the day. Sister appearance save the day. Cute sleeping baby save the day. And everything worked well in the end. Nice confession, and good job for your first life performance tour, girls! Then, the first cour end by returning the story to the first main character out of 16 else. Not too shabby choice!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 24, 2022 1:03 AM

Oct 2008
Chun×4's CG dance was a bit nice!
4/5.

Mar 24, 2022 10:58 PM

Jul 2021
Good episode. Quite emotional for me. 5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 3, 2022 3:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Broke, depressed and anxious sure it's not the right mindset for Chisa (xD) but at least thanks to the milkshake and her sister she could perform perfectly
Jan 11, 2023 8:47 PM

Feb 2009
Wtf, we must be watching different Anime.  She literally said that she didn't want to be treated like that and her friends doubled down the next day and then acted super clueless.  Then they sabotaged her with dairy/milk right before she had to sing

More topics from this board

» Cue! and AiRBLUE is kill

bastek66 - Jul 23, 2022

2 by masterjisamsu »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 24 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 24, 2022

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 10, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

13 by NagoyaR »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:35 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 15 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 22, 2022

13 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 12, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 14 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 15, 2022

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 11, 2023 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.