Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 4, 9:13 PM
May 2024
I got seriously heavy into Runescape back in the mid 2000s for about 10 years. Even got to witness some of the more iconic incidences like the servers going offline and the in-game strikes against Jagex. I do still play WOW, but only for Story of Seasons. That did get stale after Phase 2.
Jun 6, 11:23 AM

Jul 2010
I tend to avoid them, because they are all pay to win and/or people don't get bored playing just a single game and how can you compete with them if you aren't also obsessed.
Jun 6, 3:05 PM

Oct 2013
As little as possible. Other last thing I want to subject myself to is other online players.
Jun 27, 9:56 PM

Apr 2024
I play a fair amount of online games. I used to play Phantasy Star Online 2 a LOT. New Genesis came along and soiled a lot of what I liked about it, so now I only play it every once in a while,
"Dreams are worth fighting for"
Backloggery | YouTube | Heatmap
Jun 27, 11:42 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to Timeline_man
I play a fair amount of online games. I used to play Phantasy Star Online 2 a LOT. New Genesis came along and soiled a lot of what I liked about it, so now I only play it every once in a while,
I did play Toram Online for a bit, but I mostly play just Sword Art Online: Integral Factor.

Timeline_man said:
I used to play Phantasy Star Online 2 a LOT. New Genesis came along and soiled a lot of what I liked about it, so now I only play it every once in a while,

Same for me but I don't play it at all anymore.
Jul 9, 8:23 AM

Jan 2018
they're all pay to win. if one day squaremix wants to shutdown the subs server i'd buy a one time payment to play all of the story and hopefully they can add ai to replace the online aspect.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Minecraft???

_spoon_ - Nov 21, 2021

24 by VampireLord1024 »»
3 hours ago

» California’s new law forces digital stores to admit you’re just licensing content, not buying it

deg - 4 hours ago

1 by Lucifrost »»
4 hours ago

» Overwatch 2 x My Hero Academia | Collaboration Trailer

Old_School_Akira - 4 hours ago

0 by Old_School_Akira »»
4 hours ago

» Microsoft Office 2013+ on Linux

Agamendon - Jan 14, 2022

13 by RudeRedis »»
6 hours ago

» Thoughts on Zelda/Switch games?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

4 by lucjan »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.