Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2016 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's so bizarre watching anime in Chinese, it's really difficult to take it seriously and coupled with ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ script you've got yourself a spectacle. At some points the fire effects look like made with Paint, at others looks like cheap rendition from 3ds Max. The art itself is actually decent.

But in all seriousness, don't watch this.
Jul 5, 2016 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
China, it is time for you to step up your anime game.
Close the world, ฦšxฦŽn ษ˜สœฦš nษ˜qO.

Jul 7, 2016 1:26 PM

Jul 2011
I don't see the problem. Looks average for the animation industry in China.
Nothing new.

Plot is cliche for a Chinese supernatural... By that I literally mean as cliche as crappy Japanese LN adaptations. >>
Nov 11, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2008
Seen the show... but I watched it in bits and piece because I couldn't stand the extremly slow pace. It takes forever for ANYTHING to actually happen. The story is as cliche as you expect with one good twist at the end. The animation if bad, the battles are boring and it can't decide if it wants to be a gritty harsh story or a comedy. It's bad. China... just stop.
Dec 2, 2016 6:30 AM

Jun 2008
Chinese animation has been improving a lot since the last time I saw it. An interesting start, kind of reminds me of anime that I used to watch years ago.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 2:02 AM

Apr 2009
Who the hell conducts late night job interview in an unknown and spooky location of the town? Start of horror and thriller stories out there but it's too late of a realization for her. So there must be multiple Rakshasa Streets with their own guardians out there eh?

The fortune teller's black calling/contact card enabled her to enter the street, the fortune teller was manipulating her into this but it seems he will be one of the good guys as the scenes in ED theme shows.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 20, 2020 4:54 PM

Mar 2014
Please.. no romance. The characters are not good.
Jun 1, 2020 2:29 PM

Apr 2014
Visuals are refreshing, something different from Japanese animation. I like the city setting and the OST that kicks in during the fight. Let's see how this ride goes.
Jan 29, 2023 7:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Me and my buddy decided to check this show out after he saw a clip from it, and I’ve never watched a Chinese anime if you wanna call it that but this was pretty cool, it was a bit hard to adjust to hearing characters speaking Chinese instead of Japanese but I like the change lol. The animation was a bit weird in some parts but overall it looks pretty good, and I do like our main girl Xia Ling, they make her immediately relatable with her job hunting lol.

I’ll say tho, I’m a bit surprised Chinese shows are listed on MAL, I watched the animated Castlevania TV show with my buddy last year but it has no entries on MAL but these get in for some reason, I’m not against but it’s a bit of an odd choice imo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie Episode 24 Discussion

tofei - Sep 5, 2017

13 by baahsu »»
Jun 18, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie Episode 22 Discussion

Estherella - Jan 22, 2017

13 by baahsu »»
Jun 18, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie Episode 21 Discussion

tofei - Sep 5, 2017

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Feb 18, 2023 8:07 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie Episode 12 Discussion

Napok - Jul 14, 2016

3 by TheColonel76 »»
Feb 9, 2023 6:57 AM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie Episode 23 Discussion

tofei - Sep 5, 2017

1 by Stormy_77 »»
Oct 8, 2022 11:48 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.