Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not sure why it says there are 313 chapters . . . Although kind of wish there were since the "epilogue" was just like 3 pages (massively disappointing but I'll get over it). Anyways, loved the final attack where both Ushio and Tora struck down Hakumen through his mouth then zapped him. And what was with his wish? He always just wanted to be a baby? Also T_T . . . While for the most part the ending was happy, I can't believe Tora actually died, although it was nice that they implied that at some point Ushio and Tora meet again (guessing in a different life).

Anyways, overall the series was okay, it wasn't "great" but it definitely got better once the plot actually picked up (the first part of the series was rather rough, didn't really enjoy how episodic it was). Overall I would rate this series a 6/10.
May 25, 2022 8:40 PM

Jul 2021
Pirating_Ninja said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not sure why it says there are 313 chapters . . . Although kind of wish there were since the "epilogue" was just like 3 pages (massively disappointing but I'll get over it). Anyways, loved the final attack where both Ushio and Tora struck down Hakumen through his mouth then zapped him. And what was with his wish? He always just wanted to be a baby? Also T_T . . . While for the most part the ending was happy, I can't believe Tora actually died, although it was nice that they implied that at some point Ushio and Tora meet again (guessing in a different life).

Actually, the prologue counts as a chapter, but the manga calls it "chapter 0" therefore chapter 1 is actually chapter 2 and so on.

Also, I interpret it as Tora literally coming back, as they reffer to eachother by their names.
AzafuseKingToraMay 26, 2022 11:00 AM
Nov 26, 2023 7:45 AM

May 2020
This isn't the final chapter since there's a Chapter 0.

Kind of disappointed Kyouji didn't get a bigger part to play in the final. Although who can blame the author for forgetting one character out of the literal hundreds he's referenced or brought back in some way throughout this final arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ushio to Tora Chapter 313 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2015

5 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 26, 2023 8:07 AM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora Chapter 304 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Apr 7, 2011

3 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 26, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora Chapter 241 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Dec 6, 2014

2 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:01 AM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora Chapter 237 Discussion

TitanInsane - Nov 25, 2023

0 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:17 PM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora Chapter 230 Discussion

TitanInsane - Nov 25, 2023

0 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 25, 2023 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.