Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 19, 2014 10:55 PM

Feb 2008
As I'm progressing through the season I realized one thing.

I like Usagi and Chibiusa. As the whole season is mostly Moon/Chibi Moon pandering, I can see why some people dislike the season. The other girls really don't do anything, even during their episode, it's Usagi and Chibiusa that do everything.

If you don't like Usagi and Chibiusa, the season is probably terrible. If you like them, the season isn't that bad.

Now, it's not that good, but I found it to be way way better than season 2, and so far equal to season 1, weaker than season 3. I don't think that my opinion will change much until the end of the season.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 26, 2014 12:34 AM

Sep 2014
I love Usagi but hate Chibiusa (anime incarnation at least, I liked her in the manga). I hated Pegasus/Helios too. The other Sailor Senshi were essentially useless in this season and the villains were all so silly (Fisheye was awesome though XD. But the season had a bunch of LOL moments
Dec 18, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2010
I love SuperS. Usagi and Chibiusa are great, their quimic is funny and/or emotional, the plot is really good and the villains are probably the best villains from all Sailor Moon series.
Oct 3, 2019 2:15 PM

Sep 2009
Only good thing about this season was Amazon Trio. Wish they were stayed longer and deserved better story. This season feels like a filler arc tbh. I liked them cuz they were more humanly unlike other villains and characters' design was interesting. I wouldn't mind a spin off episode for them but nevermind.

Jun 13, 7:57 PM

Sep 2018
I love Chibiusa, so I'm quite happy and surprised to hear that this season focuses on her a lot. Also heard that it's much lighter and sillier, which IMO is the standout feature of Sailor Moon (at least for a 30 year old guy watching it for the first time lol), the comedy and the day to day life of these characters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Episode 31 Discussion

confusedmuse - Jan 5, 2013

19 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Aug 16, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Episode 39 Discussion

Fronzel - Jul 29, 2012

22 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jul 6, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Episode 38 Discussion

confusedmuse - Jan 8, 2013

9 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jul 6, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Episode 32 Discussion

confusedmuse - Jan 5, 2013

8 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jun 28, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Episode 28 Discussion

confusedmuse - Jan 4, 2013

9 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jun 27, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.