Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2014 12:29 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This has got to be the most subtle yet most blatant slash story I have ever read. I enjoyed how the story switched perspectives. It certainly makes it more interesting to learn the backgrounds of each, leading to their opinions of one another.

A solid read, if I say so myself.
Jun 24, 2015 2:43 PM

Jul 2012
Ahhhh I love this artist/writer! Lots of heartwarming oneshots yet they're still linked together. Impressive!

I love how it wasn't just pure gay couples but mixed in with normal het relationships, like Shinsekai Yori. :)

Really enjoyed the time skips and flashbacks! Solid 7/10.
Nov 23, 2015 9:44 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I loved this. Really loved this. Really the only thing I'm wondering about is how these charge-folk came to be in the first place. I could understand if the whole planet was like that, but since the neighboring country isn't like that at all and is even confused about it most of the time, that kinda threw me for a loop. They're the same species still because they can mate, so I'm curious to how that came about. Was it like a humans vs. Mu (Toward the Terra) type of thing? What is it?
Other than that, this manga grabbed my heart. There is a loving warmth which fills me, seeing these people base their existence in general around such strong senses of understanding and consideration. It's just so beautiful, and because of the way they are, it doesn't come across as cheesy, but heartfelt.
Love love LOVE this premise, the characters, backstories, and pretty much everything.
Jfc this manga just changed my life-- I don't know how exactly, but I feel like it did, ha hah.;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 14, 2017 6:32 AM

Aug 2013
I don't feel satisfied to be honest, I wish at least the main couple acted more like lovers than partners, but they didn't. I can say among all of them, only Elias and Keel were in love with each other.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinkuu Yuusetsu Chapter 2 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Jun 30, 2023

0 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 30, 2023 4:41 PM

» More volumes...?

Chiggy - Jan 20, 2010

3 by WellFancyThat »»
Apr 8, 2010 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.