Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2014 8:25 AM

May 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There is something weird about the names, Robin, Kaitlyn, Jacquie, "Tanya Happy"?
Amuro calls Mouri "Moore"? "Uncle Richard?" lol. Is this like the american Case Closed translation upload or something... I really dont feel like trying to figure out the trick, it's just way too complicated for something like tea, but I'm gonna say it's something like mix red and yellow to get orange?

Subtractive color mixing.. Yellow+Purple=Red

"Purple
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Purple is a range of hues of color occurring between red and blue.[1][2] The Oxford English Dictionary describes it as a deep, rich shade between crimson and violet."

You know the culprit is probably the sick person at the hospital because she had blue tea and the motive about the son being too sick to go to the entrance exam was there, but how did she mix them.. The others were going in and out now and then hmm...

The problem is that the colors are too normal only light brown is the odd one but idk
Green+red=yellow

Cant really be bothered with this today, was that Miyano Elena?
That's coincidental because like 2 years ago someone drew this
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/200/f/6/amuro_tooru_and_miyano_elena_by_windwillows-d57tn8d.jpg
Jul 25, 2:54 AM

Jun 2017
Juri has much less motive than the rest. I can't guess who the culprit was though. I would love to figure out the trick behind the murder. Maybe it's got something to do with colors. It was implied when Ran mentioned about the color of the sky.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 909 Discussion

Asuka_10 - Oct 30, 2014

4 by KoniginElle »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Chapter 1131 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 27

1 by ProGoddess »»
Yesterday, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 908 Discussion

Ishkoten - Sep 27, 2014

4 by KoniginElle »»
Aug 27, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Chapter 1128 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jun 25

3 by ProGoddess »»
Aug 27, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 907 Discussion

Asuka_10 - Sep 14, 2014

4 by KoniginElle »»
Aug 27, 5:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.