Currently Watching Completed On Hold Dropped Plan to Watch All Anime


Completed
# Anime Title Score Type Progress Tags (reset filter)
1
Add - More
Akira
4 Movie 1 Phenomenal animation, especially for its time! The rest stayed mediocre and wasn't thrilling to watch, at all. Tedious plot execution didn't help either. 5% chance that I didn't understand everything; 95% that I can't stand such 'cool' shows. ☆4.2☆
TV: 0, OVA: 0, Movies: 1, Spcl.: 0, Eps: 1, Days: 157.58, Mean Score: 4.0, Score Dev.: -4.17