Edit Anime Information

Inazuma Eleven: Saikyou Gundan Ogre Shuurai

Synonyms: Gekijouban Inazuma Eleven: Saikyou Gundan Ogre Shuurai, Inazuma Eleven the Movie
Japanese: 劇場版イナズマイレブン 最強軍団オーガ襲来

Rating: G - All Ages

Ranked: #19442

Jan 14, 2017
AK25 (All reviews)
Inazuma Eleven the Movie is the most satisfying and exciting tie-in piece of media ever made.

Having come out at a point where the franchise hadn't overly reused the plot of "people from the future want to destroy soccer so they have to stop them", it takes that concept and refines the raw passion that the early part of the series instilled onto the viewer and made it even more potent by making most of the movie a recap. The idea of more than half the movie being events the viewer has probably already seen is exactly what makes it so great: fans will be reminded read more
Jul 27, 2011
XxSonikkuEvansxX (All reviews)
Inazuma Eleven the movie.

Story (7): One of the weakest Points of this movie. Endou Mamoru Revives the Soccer Club, and many scenes of the first season... Admiral Hibiki and Several others recruit the Ogres to facing Raimon.

Art (10): This is the best... I liking the Style of the movie and the Hissatsu Wazzas looking very Awesome... I Liked the introduction of the members from the future.

Sound (9): A nice Job with the music is notable. But Many Tracks are remixed or Changed with some new music. And the Voices fits with the characters. And addition. T-Pistonz+KMC Songs are Cool and Great.

Characters (8): Other of the read more
Apr 23, 2014
SweetSerenadexX (All reviews)
There are almost no reviews so I'm going to write one about this movie :)

Story 7/10
The story certainly isn't bad at all, but it's a lot that I have already seen in the serie of inazuma eleven. Altough I must say that I really enjoyed the serie. The part of the movie that I hadn't seen yet also wasn't very original. It's just that the team is attacked by evil persons, not very original, but I still liked it.

Art 7/10
The art is almost the same as in the serie, I've seen better, but it's all right.

Sound 7/10
The sound was good, I don't really have read more