Ojousama wa H ga Osuki: The Animation

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 29 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Jul 27, 2011
VioLink (All reviews)
If your asking if you should watch this hentai for fapping the answer is YES YES YES! Though I strongly reccomend that you don't watch the second episode as it is borderline NTR the girls switch guys and preform sexual acts on their new partners of course nether of the guys get jealous so that's why its not classified as full NTR.
Jan 24, 2013
skyline07 (All reviews)
Usually I watch a hentai once or twice. Bust my nuts and move on with life. But this one had me coming back again and again. The animation is great and the 2 main females are just right imo. They're both busty and thick, but not to the point where it's too much. This hentai is definitely vanilla, (anal only in the second episode) but in a very good way. Overall, its probably one of the best faps I've ever had.
Jan 5, 2014
Hectotane (All reviews)
What's always been impressive about PinkPine's adult anime is their animation department's effort; their style is active and glossy. They're also pretty good at putting characters from different h-manga volumes in the same scene.

"The Princess Wants To F00k" is no exception.

There's a lot of f00king between a princess and her butler. There's also a lot of f00king between another "princess" and her boyfriend. Said boyfriend in on the fence when it comes to luck; his princess is an overpowered nympho, and he also gets to do it with her maids. Too much of a good thing is... Oh well.