Edit Anime Information

Producers: KSS
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Duration: 17 min. per ep.
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

Apr 18, 2009
Skadi (All reviews)
I was in the mood for some light comedy so I picked up this anime Guardian Hearts. Some words of warning for you if you’re considering watching this as well, if you’re expecting something that makes sense or don’t like over the top echiiness and unrealistically huge breasts then stay away. If none of these things bother you at all, by all means read on!

The story is incredibly confusing and nonsensical. The first five minutes are likely to have you staring at the screen trying to keep up while scratching your head saying "Huh?". I haven’t read any of the manga read more
Aug 17, 2008
Aphiel1 (All reviews)
Okay so when I was watching this series I found it hard to take it seriously as a romance or comedy but I finished it anways and here what I thought.
Story- Okay let's just suffice to say generic harem scheme comes to mind here and to call it anything else is a lie beyond all reason. It lacks major aspects to make it funny and it lacks major aspects to make it a serious romance so yeah watching it for those aspects is setting yourself up for disappointment.
Art- This is not a well drawn or even well animated series in my opinion and that's sad read more