Last Waltz: Hakudaku Mamire no Natsu Gasshuku

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 30 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Jun 8, 2014
Otakukid99 (All reviews)
Don't even get me start! I'm new around here and I just needed to write this review. I'm not going to talk about the animation or sound. what I want to say.

No ask, what the fuck did I watch? Gang Rape Hentai! That's what! Last Waltz is no exception to the general rape story set up. Except that the girls actually do have a hero who ends up getting captured at the end and taken to God knows where on the island. Last Waltz will leave you extremely pissed off. Just when you think the ladies have a protector. They, did I mention there are read more
Jun 5, 2020
Tamuera (All reviews)
Another one of these appalling Suzuki Mirano productions that focus entirely on gang rape/humiliation/NTR; all themes the brand seems to be very fond of, as I've learned at my own expenses not being a fan of any of these.

The premise is high schoolers stranded on a remote island because of reasons, the setup is students getting violent and starting to gang rape any girl on sight.
The story focus in particular on two "good guys" who refuse to give in on their lust and fight to the end to protect the two girls they like, while other secondary girls in the show keep falling victims of read more