Edit Anime Information

Source: Unknown
Genres: Fantasy
Duration: 45 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 6.211 (scored by 627 users)

Feb 7, 2016
scottishrob13 (All reviews)
You know, I wasn't expecting much out of this. I was expecting something bad, but I got something that genuinely touched me in a way I didn't expect. The characters felt like they each had their own unique personalities and feelings, the animation was fantastic for the style, and something about the simplicity of the story really got me. I'm not saying that I'd add it to a list of my favourites, but I am saying that I think most people should give it a chance and not just dismiss it because of the concept. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Mar 4, 2014
AMS (All reviews)
When my anime club voted to watch "Denshinbashira Elemi no Koi" I was surprised, and expected it to be another poor title not worthy of watching to the end. With the basic idea of it, you just think to yourself "I should get high before watching this!" or "That's just insane, they're really scraping the bottom for ideas now" but that just isn't the case.

Elemi no Koi is a surprisingly well developed story. As strange as the idea of the show is to get used to, the story is rather relateable. Once you get past the initial weirdness read more
Oct 19, 2016
saintmalo (All reviews)
I love stuff like this.

This is Toy Story but with telephone poles set in the calm before the technological storm that was mobile phones and the internet. It's a peaceful film reminiscent of a time past, ode to a love lost.

Not much can hold my attention anymore, but the atmosphere in Elemi no Koi pulled me in and kept me there. The sound effects were key in achieving this and they were done exceptionally well.
The music kept the tone of the film, and the ED planted my feet gently back on the ground after this sweet experience was over.

The character designs of the read more