Heya

Source: Original
Genres: ComedyComedy, DementiaDementia
Duration: 4 min.
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

Score: 3.981 (scored by 879879 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Dec 11, 2019
hbpix (All reviews)

interesting in its own way

Animation is pure chaos, there are a lot of events going on consecutively which makes you wonder: what is all this about? But if you notice, in the midst of such madness and randomness there are subtle social critiques, such as the cruelty of war.

Reality is turned into a joke, as the work plays with it. Continuously there are sound effects that immediately cause a strangeness, but match the moments. Historical moments like World War II are portrayed in the form of bombers and social problems. The body and sensuousness are quite explored and outcropped. In general, you should check this read more
Dec 11, 2019
asuca (All reviews)
It is interesting this thing of living locked in a reality, a point of view, living incubated, and don't thinking so much about what happen out of the room. I liked how have this loop of birds in the begenin untill the end, the problems and the bombs never break the room we always be back on track.
I liked the randomness of the scenes and how they are all linked together kinda subtly, I can really see all friends linked in the room, it's kinda sad live like that.
it's good to see with friends and see what they think about it, and iniciate a discussion. read more
Jan 2, 2017
Sidewinder51 (All reviews)
rate of 1
no spoken words

This was terrible. Not sure what the message was if there was one. A room to me is a confiding space. In the small movie they have animations that break through the walls in numbers of ways. So, what is the point of the walls then?

Then we have random events. Pure randomness. Order is important in my world. I will completely be thrown off if a scene of an airplane comes in and is dropping a bomb(for example). why? what purpose is there for that? maybe if the show was about safety i could possibly see that, but this made no read more