Edit Anime Information

Premiered: Fall 2004
Broadcast: Unknown
Producers: Rondo Robe
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: OLM, AIC A.S.T.A.
Source: Visual novel
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

May 12, 2008
Archaeon (All reviews)
WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY HAPPENED TO THIS SERIES!!!

The original To Heart is rather enjoyable. It's a nice slice of life show that gets misnomered as a harem romance. This extension on the other hand, should never have been made.

The story in Remember My Memories is set around a year after the end of To Heart. Multi has left, Hiroyuki, Akari, and the rest of the cast are still pretty much the same. Hiroyuki is pining for Multi though when she suddenly comes back to school, only for everyone to be told she has the robot form of amnesia!?!?

Okay, I'm not going read more
Feb 6, 2015
brynolf (All reviews)
Overall
Ok, so by itself the original "To Heart" was awful, but it actually makes a lot of sense as a prequel to "Remember my memories". Where the first season was shallow, episodic harem nonsense, this season expands in every dimension and is actually really good.

Animation
Nothing spectacular when it comes to graphics, but decent character design. Boy, am I getting repetitive or what?

Actually, it's too bad they didn't stick with the original art style. The graphics were far better in the first season.

Sound
Good voice acting (except for the obviously fake Amewrican Remmy/Lemmy.

The intro tune is likeable, but background music and ending theme are pretty bland.

Story