Edit Anime Information

Studios: None found, add some
Source: Original
Duration: 18 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 6.081 (scored by 507 users)

May 19, 2017
Sidewinder51 (All reviews)
Rate a 5
English Subtitled
art film

Story
-Attraction like most things in life can have a real powerful pull. Sadly, most attractions are one sided. This is why we have restraining orders and the police to aid us during these troubling times. This anime uses this strong desire to show how with enough devoting any human can change to a troubling beast.
-Given the strong implied negative it is not a surprise the conclusion would be sad. I am guessing the director was not dissing prayer but saying you can't escape fate or that we are on our alone in life.

Art
-color
-puppet outlook
-color isn't what you would expect in certain read more
Jun 4, 2016
CaptainLinux (All reviews)
This film is both interesting and not. It's almost like an art piece, a retelling of an old legend. You know exactly what you're getting, and yet, if you approach it with and open mind, I don;t think watching it is a waste of your time.

Story: It's quite simple- love drives people crazy, and ends in suffering - rather appropriate for the religious- Buddhist, focus in this film. You know what you're getting right off the bat, and the character's don't really get development. They're just there as pieces within the simple story. However, the people behind this must be commended for being able to read more