Choukou Sennin Haruka

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Genres: HentaiHentai, YuriYuri
Duration: 28 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Feb 24, 2011
Plagus777 (All reviews)
"I watch hentai anime for the plot."

Lol Bullshit, that has to be the most retarded claim ever!

Screw the plot and lets get straight to the art.

The art is wonderful, nothing to extreme, censorship isn't too blocky and it's way better than crappy uncensored art instead.

Sound... well... Hentais aren't going to try and sell OSTs so voice acting is the real subject of dicussion here. The moans, sounds, and conversation during the action is spot on and never distracts.

Characters... Are we seriously going to discuss development? No, I'm talking about design and moe. I believe we have a nice blonde (princess type I think...) and a read more
Jun 11, 2019
Marian31463 (All reviews)
Choukou Sennin Haruka is a hentai that had so much material and potential to work on which I feel has been a little wasted, to be fair.
The story loosely follows the plot in the vn, and having played it myself, it's hard not to rant with the sometimes huge differences, like so much content and scenes left out but most importantly the lack of a proper ending . Guess I like vanillas endings where foes must fall and pay for their sins.

Ep 1does a good job of introducing setting and characters. Also, Haruka wipes the floor with the gennins only to run out of read more