Kangoku Senkan

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 30 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Sep 26, 2010
DrAgNmAsTr (All reviews)
This is done by none other than Teruaki Murakami(God of Hentai)and his latest work is just Awesome. The best one of his works yet and there's still one more episode to go.

The story was ok, nothing really special to mention out here, but it would be interesting if they continued the animation with Kangoku Senkan 2.
The art is absolutely amazing, you'll never find another anime with smooth animation like this(other than Murakami's of course). No one else can show how a man's nice, slippery "banana" would easily slide in and out of a pretty, lubricious mouth like he does.
The sounds are pretty decent and read more
Feb 13, 2010
Online (All reviews)
Kangoku Senkan. This is actually my first review of a anime that i have watched and only watched 2 episodes, having a hard time finding the 2 others since theres 4 episodes apparently.

Anywhom The anime itself is very fast paced and dosnt have much of a story behind it but the brilliant art and the epic scenes behind it all covers up for alot of it.
The thin story as far i know is based around this Spaceship and these 2 Girls whose borded it and the captain is a what you might call "Old Nemesis" of them(Dont think they remember him in the anime tho).
Things read more
Jun 5, 2020
thetickdickler (All reviews)
WARNING: This hentai contains flashing lights. If you have epilepsy, please do not watch this hentai.

Oh god, the dodgy camera effects from original Taimanin Asagi is back.

Lieri Bishop, an up-and-coming New Solars Commander and her aide, Major Naomi Evans board a battleship to earth to report the Neo Terrors' crimes to the Universal Federation. The captain of the ship who is of the Neo Terrors, Donny Bogan, has had a grudge on them since four years ago when they had sabotaged a kidnapping mission on earth and got him arrested. So he has his chance and brainwashes them. Now when the lights change in the read more
Jul 26, 2017
Jason00Zero (All reviews)
I've been actively immersed in eroge, ero-manga, ero-anime etc for probably around ten years now. In that time, I've tried to get a peek at every ero-anime I could come by (too many eroge and ero-manga to keep up with for my taste). In my opinion, ero-anime really took off quality-wise around the 90's, like La Blue Girl, New Angel and Words Worth, and then sort of tapered off when one episode or two episode ero-anime series became the norm. Of course, there have been one/two episode series that I enjoy, mostly because of their unique character designs, like Foxy Nudes, Lover-in-Law and The Two read more
Jul 22, 2016
brad2491 (All reviews)
This really couldn't be more perfect. This easily gets a 10 out of 10. The art is absolutely beautiful, the mosaic censorship is not excessive, the story is good, and the ending is good.

I've seen a lot of brain washing hentai, this one really isn't that unique: personality erased and replaced through brain washing and sex drive increased 1000%. It's pretty common in sci-fi hentai, but, this one is just great.

The plot is also Gundam like, which is awesome: space colonies vs the earth. Weapons reminded me of GITS lol It's really interesting, but, there is so much fucking, that you probably won't care read more
Apr 19, 2014
itago909 (All reviews)
Seriously liked this until i saw the end :/, literally was 9/10 then dropped to 5/10... wish there was more of a continuation rather than just ending it like that. A 2nd season would be great and will probably move this back up to a 9 almost 10/10. The characters were great, especially Noami Evans (imo), sounds and art was also great. The idea of brainwashing taking time is great, as its not instant as others for example Gakuen Saimin Reido, this idea I like very much. To sum it all up, was great then turned bad, needs a 2nd season