Mahoutsukai Tai! (TV)

Japanese: 魔法使いTai!

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 7, 1999 to Oct 6, 1999
Premiered: Summer 1999
Broadcast: Wednesdays at 19:00 (JST)
Source: Unknown
Genres: Sci-FiSci-Fi, ComedyComedy, MagicMagic, RomanceRomance, SchoolSchool
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

Oct 13, 2008
Retro8bit (All reviews)
Have you ever come a cross an anime series, and your first thoughts were: Wow, the character design and artwork look great, but I bet the story is shallow and boring? Looking at the above picture you might think that to yourself, but let me just say that this series truly is just as good as it looks. I am so glad I took the time to watch this!

Summary:
Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magical Users Club) first started out as a 6 episode OVA of the same name, then was later made into a 13 episode TV series. And as you would expect, takes place after the read more
Sep 6, 2018
EggheadLuna (All reviews)
【 The following is a review of : Mahoutsukai Tai and Mahoutsukai Tai (OVA) 】

Going to quickly cover the OVA and TV Series of Magic User's Club in this review. Mahoutsukai Tai is memorable, in both entertaining and appalling ways; it's franchise that had a decent OVA and then duplicated into a GOD AWFUL television series that is among one of the worst that I've ever seen. After all, what is animation if you don't make objects float in the air instead of animating them?

• Let's start with the OVA. The first thing that caught my attention in the OVA is amount of love the read more
Oct 14, 2018
DesolatePsyche (All reviews)
First things first. My "reviews" system is explained on a blog entry. Which can be found through my profile.
------
Both OVA and TV review
-----

✦Story
Very classic magic school Anime. Witches, spells, oldschool stereotypes and the whole general feel is pretty oldschool. I did like the style, but it probably has aged really bad for my taste.

Anyhow, I felt that OVA story was more intriguing whilst TV series became oddly very dull. It did add in sense of mystery and some quirks, but the whole way how it was built was simply boring. As episodes passed, the more and more I started fast-forwarding. It simply felt lifeless to read more