Metal Fight Beyblade

Japanese: メタルファイト ベイブレード

Type: TV
Aired: Apr 5, 2009 to Mar 28, 2010
Premiered: Spring 2009
Broadcast: Sundays at 08:30 (JST)
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: Nelvana
Source: Manga
Genres: AdventureAdventure, ComedyComedy, SportsSports
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: PG - Children

1 indicates a weighted score.
Popularity: #2060
Apr 24, 2018
tomuramuffin (All reviews)
If you asked me if Beyblade was a "Masterpiece" I would say in my eyes yes.
However, if you asked me exactly WHY I liked Beyblade I wouldn't have an answer.
Beyblade is not that great of an anime from an adult or late teens point of view. But, if you grew up on Beyblade like me then no matter how bad it might actually be you might find yourself loving it.
I thought the characters were wonderful, I liked all of them except Doji. I was really into the story, especially when Ryuga came in.
In my opinion, I think Beyblade is a wonderful series and would read more
Mar 16, 2021
Manaliz (All reviews)
If I remember correctly, I watched this anime in 2012, and a few months ago I re-watched it on the official youtube channel of beyblade, and it was epic.
I love the characters and the way Kyouya works hard to beat Ginga, all the characters have their own goal, no one is just there to help the main character.
All the battles are amazing, I especially like the Kyouya vs Ginga battles because there you can see the competition between them and the results of their training.
This anime is a masterpiece without hesitation, everyone at my school agrees with me, I remember to this day how we read more
Mar 2, 2021
sagrinn (All reviews)
I watched this anime years and years ago. But I remember what I felt when i watched in 2010-2011. I was a child and I was watching it on TV.
Now, I am 21 years old and I started to watch again. And I see Beyblade Metal Fusion (Metal Masters and Metal Fury too) is the best Beyblade series. If you dont like this anime, I just want to know what you LIKE. I never seen a perfect and outstanding anime like Beyblade Metal Fusion. If you watch all of this anime, you'll see what I am talking about. Story,art,enjoyment these are important but, in this read more
Apr 3, 2021
NoxiousAgate360 (All reviews)
En español:
Una historia simple y entretenida que te da buenas lecciones, lo único que peca es el protagonista es prácticamente invencible y carece de bandas sonoras.

Hay que saber que este es una obra para un publico infantil, no esperes una trama compleja y bien elaborada porque para el publico destinado no lo entendería, y en eso acierta una trama muy simplista que cumple con el objetivo de entretener y vender, esta saga de beyblade marco una era hacia un publico destinado, en ese tiempo los recreos en los colegios estaba plagado de beys.
los personajes son buenos y tienen su personalidad y nunca se desvían read more