Edit Anime Information

Japanese: メタルファイト ベイブレード

Type: TV
Aired: Apr 5, 2009 to Mar 28, 2010
Premiered: Spring 2009
Broadcast: Sundays at 08:30 (JST)
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: Nelvana
Source: Manga
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: PG - Children

Apr 24, 2018
11polly4 (All reviews)
If you asked me if Beyblade was a "Masterpiece" I would say in my eyes yes.
However, if you asked me exactly WHY I liked Beyblade I wouldn't have an answer.
Beyblade is not that great of an anime from an adult or late teens point of view. But, if you grew up on Beyblade like me then no matter how bad it might actually be you might find yourself loving it.
I thought the characters were wonderful, I liked all of them except Doji. I was really into the story, especially when Ryuga came in.
In my opinion, I think Beyblade is a wonderful series and would read more
Nov 9, 2019
Shitsurenx (All reviews)
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬.
𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞, another show that made my childhood beautiful, and my parent's wallet empty, because I always made them buy me those toys, thinking they were the real thing and always playing with my friends with them outside.
𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 was a masterpiece, in my opinion, it might be just the nostalgia and the fact that I was so attached to this anime when I was younger, but man, I loved every second of it.
Always glued to the screen everytime this show ran on CartoonNetwork.
This anime is a story about people who fight each other with some spinning toys read more