Edit Anime Information

Source: Original
Genres: Action, Sports
Duration: 2 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 4.311 (scored by 533 users)
Members: 903

Aug 9, 2014
vigorousjammer (All reviews)
One of the first things I tend to look at whenever I go into an anime this old is the art and the animation, trying to discern all of the different techniques they used and also simply the quality of the drawings. Dankichi-jima no Olympic Taikai has some pretty basic human character designs, but I thought the animal designs were pretty interesting. However, when comparing the animation to other films of the time period it ends up being kind of simple and average.

The story is simple and has a few gags within it. This film was obviously intended to make the audience laugh, and it read more
Apr 8, 2017
Sidewinder51 (All reviews)
Rate a 5
English Subtitled

Story
Bland with a touch of action. Jumps straight to the action. Introduction was covered nicely. Not quite the ending i was expecting. I was expecting more of a reward outlook. Perhaps it was cut short? Was it a friendly game? Intro wise no questions but ending leaves me puzzled. However, the reason could be during the last blog of text the version i watched did not have that part translated either due to lack of time/interest or deciphering was too hard.

Art
Clear, you can make out what is what. Not bad for an old anime. Just using black and white is fine read more