Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Tethe'alla-hen
Edit Anime Information

Synonyms: Tales of Symphonia 2, Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Tethe'alla Chapter
Japanese: テイルズ オブ シンフォニア THE ANIMATION テセアラ編

Type: OVA
Aired: Mar 25, 2010 to Feb 25, 2011
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: ufotable
Source: Game
Genres: ActionAction, AdventureAdventure, MagicMagic, Martial ArtsMartial Arts, FantasyFantasy
Duration: 40 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

Mar 23, 2011
juniusvii (All reviews)
Tales of Symphonia Tethe'alla is the 4 episode OVA that follows the four episodes of Tales of Symphonia, only it's set in another world, known as Tethe'alla. To start off, if you've seen the first four episodes, you'll be aware that the episodes in this anime are quite long, about 40 minutes long as opposed to the normal length for anime episodes, about 20 minutes. This doesn't bother me in the least; actually, I found it quite refreshing, not having to click on a new link as often to continue watching the show.

If you've played the game for this anime, you might be more familiar read more
Jul 14, 2011
ItsSoPringles (All reviews)
ok for one this 10 will only make sense if you have played the game

I have been a die hard fan of this game for a long time, and when i first saw the original series i felt rather, well disappointed, it skimmed through half the game in a an instant, then came along this second season and it put my skepticism to a rest, the Tethe'alla arc ended up not only meeting the quota of the game but it actually topped it by a longshot,

The 2 big changes that the anime did better in the anime appossed to the game for this read more
Jul 2, 2015
SirHellfire (All reviews)
With the first part of this game adaptation being rather lackluster, the second part is now upon us and it's time to re-ask the same question from the first part, how hard does this part fall over itself because of cut content?

The Short Version:
(+)Returning characters feel much more fleshed out.
(+)When the new characters are introduced with more or less the same level as with the returning cast.
(-)Core character downgraded to a plot device.
(-)There's more Houdini characters. (I.E. characters that appear then disappear)
(-)Lackluster Soundtrack.

The Story (8/10): With the carry on from part one, the story having layers stacked upon it now, the connections between the characters read more
Nov 21, 2016
Marshmewwows (All reviews)
Note: This review was written on my Review Book on Wattpad. If you are interested, don't be shy to check it out! (Link's in my bio)

Also: I'll be posting the same review for all three seasons, since I made a general review for the series, not the seasons in separate.

Ok, so if you guys don't know, Tales of Symphonia is one of my FAVORITE animes, along with the rest of the Tales of Series. After i finished ToS, me and a friend had found other animes in the series as well, which we both love to death.

So my friend said she found an old read more
May 6, 2018
Angry_Anime_Nerd (All reviews)
The story is rushed and all over the place and I know that since it's so short, they didn't have enough time to shoehorn in a lot of things from the game, but since the game is so long, I think they should've made this into a regular T.V. series than in OVA. That way, they can flesh out these complex characters and include more events that happened in the game. While, I can do with a few changes, such as the whole Chocolat thing because I don't care much for her, I would've loved if the series had stayed much more faithful to the read more