Dragon League

Producers: Nihon Ad Systems
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Unknown
Genres: AdventureAdventure, FantasyFantasy, SportsSports, ComedyComedy, ShounenShounen
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 7.001 (scored by 386386 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
May 26, 2013
jergunawan12 (All reviews)
To be honest, there isn't much good stuffs you could expect from dragon league since it is a very old anime which means - (Old style Artwork which is avoided by many anime viewers today.), ( Limited and repetitive animation), (mediocre sound and music usage).

The story itself is your typical adventure story with overpowered skills in this case their soccer skills.

Aug 14, 2020
Novecento1989 (All reviews)
Good anime from the 90s, I saw it in Peru on television. It was something similar to Captain Tsubasa, but with a funnier protagonist and a father (turned into a little dragon) who gave the ecchi touch to the series.

In my opinion, the story could have been developed in fewer chapters and given a better emphasis to the final soccer game. The end of the series, which I saw when I was 6 years old, did seem good to me.

As a curious fact, this anime was only broadcast once on Peruvian television and there were no repetitions, as it usually happens with other animation series.