Edit Anime Information

Duration: 1 hr. 31 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Oct 14, 2009
Psycho_Sanji (All reviews)
Sweet Lost Night is a great adventure with Lupin III.

The title is appropriate, as the twist here is that Lupin can't remember anything that happened during the night. Twelve hours are a blank to him, and some additional memory wackiness comes into play as well, as someone is stealing memories.

This sets up some great stuff, as Lupin scrambles to find out what he did during that time. A very cool narrative device, it sets up some nice gags as well as keeps the intrigue going for the main plot. Lupin even writes on his body to try and remember things, à la the film Memento.

The read more
Feb 28, 2017
Inuyoujo (All reviews)
I'm the type dislikes a certain amount of magic in my Lupin stories, for this one was dreadful to me. In most of it, there a sci-fi theme, but was based off a dream or what? I got confused in how much I was suppose to care in the event this wasn't "real" "Real" of not, it was too much magic in relation to the Lupin story for me. And, at some points it was needlessly dramatic.

I wouldn't suggest this to Lupin fans but I might suggest this to people new to anime to show them how weird things can get in a seemingly tame read more