Edit Anime Information

Source: Unknown
Genres: Adventure, Sci-Fi
Duration: 1 hr. 12 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 7.111 (scored by 350 users)
Members: 925

Sep 30, 2018
Drakoqueen (All reviews)
I have to say that I watched this when I was 6 to 7 years old and I never forgot it. This anime touched me more than many Disney movies when I was a child. I kept searching for it but had no idea where to look and what keywords exactly to look up. Of course after all this time (me being 26 now) I couldn't remember exactly how it was.
And here by chance I just found it. So happy about this! I kept remembering the final scene and couldn't let go of it.

I think this anime deserves a remake to renew the graphics, read more
Jan 24, 2019
matthigh (All reviews)
Sure, this may be a fairly simplistic story, with unimpressive artwork and less-than-stellar animation, and it may be heavy-handed on the moralizing, aimed at kids in the eight to ten year age range. But overall...not that bad.

It's hundreds of years in the future, and Earth has turned into a Waterworld, mostly ocean and humans living more in harmony with nature (out of necessity). Elfie, with her brother and grandfather live a seemingly peaceful life, flitting about (and under) the seas in futuristic ski-doos, playing with the dolphins and worrying about the growing encroachment of their nation's development on the read more
Dec 31, 2018
Mysakaa (All reviews)
This may contain a few spoilers so I'm warning you.

The first half of this movie (actually more than half of it) was focusing more on the describing the "world she lives in and what the humans are doing wrong (the damage on the damage on the sea) and throughout this part we slowly get to understand more about what exactly she is, even if you can easily guess after the first scene where we see that.
But then this revelation is a problem in the 2nd half because of the way others will see it and eventually use against her and we get to a part read more