D_Cide Traumerei the Animation

Type: TV
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jul 10, 2021 to Oct 2, 2021
Premiered: Summer 2021
Broadcast: Saturdays at 22:30 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: SANZIGEN
Source: Other
Genres: ActionAction, DramaDrama, FantasyFantasy
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

Aug 1, 2021
iuxi (All reviews)
This is for sure somewhat of an unpopular opinion but still it's my opinion. Also I'm bad ad writing reviews.

First of all, I really like this anime. I hate anime that are all about action and this is the perfect mix between action and idk, comedy? drama? slice of life? maybe all at the same time?

From what i've seen this is somewhat of an anime adaptation of a mobile game that's not out yet. This doesn't really bother me at all neither does it make me want to play a game so for me this just a usual anime.

The story is ok i guess. Concept read more
Aug 28, 2021
kyng_lex (All reviews)
Note. this review from past memory .

So what i can remember from this anime? 🤔 . It was edgy and cringe as hell. One second the characters be chilling they aiite then there's this prologue about getting abused by a father and sad music rolls in.

The characters were forgettable as hell all i remember was gunner loli, big booba goth, blond inumaki and generic mc who looks like that guy from pacific rim black.

Oh and it uses that power of friendship trope where a good 5 mins of the fight scenes is mc's talk no jutsu trying to get the attacker to stop attacking read more
Aug 3, 2021
Siraatarip (All reviews)
Well, I never wrote anything but I felt like doing this.
I'm not sure on how to start it, so I'm going to say it: I really like this anime!

Animation
I've never been much of a fan of CGI, but, this one really catched my eye. The effects are looking good; they mix pretty well with the environment. The movements are pretty smooth; I was actually expecting something more rigid. The fights are really well animated, although they are usually kinda short.
Have to point out that I loved the expressions, haha.

Art
I really like the characters designs, they're not exaggerated, neither too simple, I personally liked all of read more
Aug 1, 2021
Neo_Randomz (All reviews)
Oh boy,another mobile game based anime,and you know what happen to most mobile game based anime?,yep it's executed poorly.

It's actually has a very interesting premise,a bunch of people in "drip" must save the world from weird monster that literally named "weird".
They also cover a lot of touchy topic like abuse,homicide,suicide and more but they execute it very poorly.

The animation is 3d, it's not the best animation but it wouldn't hurt your eyes (my eyes atleast).7/10

The ost itself didn't really click me,i dunno why (6/10)

Since the story wasn't really executed well,i just feel like im watching an anime that adapted from an illegal crossover read more