Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Parallel Works

Source: Original
Theme: MusicMusic
Duration: 3 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

Aug 27, 2009
Spunkie (All reviews)
It's a good idea to come up with teaser trailer shorts, just a little market enquiry and must have been fun to do for the creators.

Dismissable except the 2nd (Champlooesque alternate) and 8th (Macross&Eva crossover with quality animation) ones.

Still there is no harm watching it if you liked the series. There are almost no spoilers since these are imaginary what if? trailers, you can barge in whatever point you are on the series.
Mar 28, 2010
anime_n00b (All reviews)
Let me just say this... Simply put.. I wanted to see what this was about.. Since I thought it was a PV like the Yoko Pieces of Stars..

It tries to be I guess? Let me tell you what.. mark me as unhelpful send me bad comments.. but this is my review.. The two videos I saw of this series were HQ on youtube 1080.. So I found good ones to view.. I wasted my time completely searching and watching these videos.

I am a fan of Gurren .. but these were just ...well its hard to even review them because they made absolutely no sense... read more